BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Mindi M.
Des Allemands, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are my go to drinks when I don't feel like mixing! They are super easy and taste amazing! They aren't too overbearing with alcohol so I love to drink them. I buy these every time we go to any party so I will definitely be buying again! Especially since my mom and brother love them too!
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Smirnoff ice raspberry, it's my favorite flavor and brand. Has a great taste, the raspberry isn't overpowering or underwhelming. It's very affordable and I recommend it.
Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA
I thought this was good. It's not expensive and it got the job done. I didn't think the raspberry flavor was strong enough for me but maybe the mixer overpowered it. Id drink it again.
Shelli B.
Weldon, IL
Not a strong kick in the alcohol department, but it is a good, refreshing summer drink. I love a cooler size beverage and this really is delicious. I highly recommend it if you are just wanting a summer refreshment.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I think these are absolutely atrocious, unless you're at a college party and desperate for something other than beer. They're overly carbonated, and the sweet flavor is extremely artificial. I'd take a Bud-rita over these, and those are crazy sweet, too!
Kayla K.
Alfred, NY
It taste delicious but gives me a stomach ache from all the sugar. Plus, I cannot get even buzzed off of it and still get a hangover from the amount of sugar. Well, not so much a hangover as extreme sickness. I think I am just sensitive to it.
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you're not a big, heavy drinker. Or do not like strong drinks or the taste of alcohol this drink is for you. It taste like soda! Sweet. If you don't like that "tipsy" feeling this will not give it to you...unless you drink a 6 pack OR MORE!
Mandi H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Too much of this can give you a stomach ache because of the high sugar; however, this product is one of my favorite B***H beers as I like to call them. It is also affordable and can be found almost anywhere.
De'Jarae H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolute favorite flavor of smirnoff ever! I love it, but it gives me a little phlegm bleh. Good bottle shape, doesn't slip easily I think. Nice drink for the first time drinker
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite; I love almost all of the Smirnoff flavors. They are basically all that my mom drinks, so I used to have them a lot. The flavors are always so good, if not sweeter than I usually like.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.