BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I've tried so hard to like beer, but I just can't, so I frequently have these drinks. The taste is great and so is the price, however, I'm not sure if it's the sugar in them or what, but they give me terrible heartburn!
Kimberly J.
Mesa, AZ
I love these. I try to keep these in my fridge at all times. I'm one of those persons that likes to drink but hates the actual taste of alcohol and the raspberry flavor covers it up well enough for me to enjoy
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
These are really good and tasty! Normally Smirnoff throws me off and I avoid it wherever I go, but Smirnoff Ice is a different story. It's easy to drink, it's fizzy, it's great. After 3-4 bottles, you'll feel pretty nice!
I definitely recommend drinking this during cookouts, picnics, etc.
kirsten v.
binghamton , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is by far my favorite flavor of Smirnoff. it's so tasty & feels refreshing! really good for a hot summer day, by the pool. they don't have a nasty after taste. they could be dangerous, but so good!
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Smirnoffs are so great for anytime of day wether you are just chilling around the house or going out this is a great drink. It also has a wonderful flavor that doesn't even taste like you are drinking a beer!!
Christine Y.
Newark , DE
This flavor of malt beverage is my all time favorite Smirnoff Ice. So good when its straight of the fridge and ice cold. I would definitely recommend this one go anyone who loves flavored malt beverages!
Ana M.
I definitely love Smirnoff. I always need to have them when i have a BBQ or a party.
its really good drink really refreshing. I love the flavor not to sweet not to strong. its really affordable really do recommend it.
Carolyn F.
Astoria, OR
I didn't like this flavor as much as I do the strawberry. Most of the other flavors are good! I recommend them to anyone who wants something refreshing and light on a hot day!
Amber K.
Ashtabula, OH
Delicious! but a little to much sugar. to avoid a stomach ach I'd recommend trying reds strawberry ale! still the delicious berry taste but you get to avoid the sugar cramps!
Brooke A.
Jacksonville, FL
Smirnoff Ice is my absolute favorite drink when it comes to alcohol. They're yummy, you don't get very sick, they aren't too strong and they are just a fun drink if you're not trying to get very drunk.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.