BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Ashley H.
WV, ['', '', '']
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Such a tasty drink!!! These recently topped my favorites list! I love raspberry and the flavor and price of these have out it on top of my list over miles (at the moment, I still get miles now and again but the passed few times have got these!)
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
I had this for the first time a couple of months ago, and I really like it! My favorite Smirnoff flavor was the Cherry Lime but I can't seem to find it anymore, but this is a really close second to it! Not an insane amount of raspberry, but enough to let you know that the flavor is there.
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
Total gut rot from these! The flavor is a very fake raspberry taste. They do make for a great bar game, iced. You have to sneak the bottle in front of someone without them noticing, if you're successful, they must get down on one knee and chug
Leah D.
Crisp & refreshing, the flavor in this is noticeable but not overly sweet. It doesn't have a strong alcoholic taste either, so it's nice to sip on on a hot day. Overall love the brand & this flavor in particular, would definitely recommend!
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
You can't really go wrong with Smirnoff ice and this is no exception! It's not too sweet or too strong, so it might catch up with you when you're not expecting it but overall it's really a good taste and not too expensive. I would definitely recommend if you like the other flavors.
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are really good and refreshing during a hot summer day. The only downfall is that they are really sugary. They are also relatively inexpensive and taste a lot better chilled they had room temperature
Veronica M.
This is one of my favorite drinks! Smirnoff has tons of different flavors but this one is definitely my favorite. It's pretty affordable for the quality, so I cannot say I have any complaints about the product! I definitely recommend it to others especially if you prefer a fruity mixed drink.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Do not like Smirnoff Ice- in fact there is a game my friends called that is presenting someone with a smirnoff ice "Icing them" and the person presented has to immediately down it. That is how unpalatable this product is. It is very low in alcohol so if you are looking for a little relaxation get ready to drink 4-6 of these, if you can.
Kathlyn L.
San Bernardino, CA
This stuff just tastes so good! It's something that I can drink at a party or on a beach day. It's easy to find and not expensive. There are also different flavors if this one isn't your bag of chips.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this drink. It's delicious and smooth. It's also a great price and value. I never get tired of drinking this and I love that I can get it at the grocery store and don't have to make a special trip to the liquor store to buy it.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.