BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
My favorite "cheerleader" beer. It has great flavor and is like drinking sparkling cider. It's not a bad price and compares well to mike hard lemonade. It's a very good value and I would recommend! Give it a try.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
I love the fruity taste that this vodka has. Mixing it with lemonade in a blender with ice makes one heck of a party-pleaser. The price is just right and the number of stores where you can purchase makes it awesome.
Haley S.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is legitimately disgusting. Weird fruit flavors plus a very water downed taste. It's like juice in alcohol form. Or like koolaid with vodka poured in. Please do yourself a favor and never buy this.
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
Total gut rot from these! The flavor is a very fake raspberry taste. They do make for a great bar game, iced. You have to sneak the bottle in front of someone without them noticing, if you're successful, they must get down on one knee and chug
Ashley H.
WV, ['', '', '']
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Such a tasty drink!!! These recently topped my favorites list! I love raspberry and the flavor and price of these have out it on top of my list over miles (at the moment, I still get miles now and again but the passed few times have got these!)
Samantha S.
If you're looking for a not so strong alcoholic tasting drink this is the one for you! The sweet taste goes down great and quenches your thirst. Love these and would definitely recommend as a "girly" drink!
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
I had this for the first time a couple of months ago, and I really like it! My favorite Smirnoff flavor was the Cherry Lime but I can't seem to find it anymore, but this is a really close second to it! Not an insane amount of raspberry, but enough to let you know that the flavor is there.
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are really good and refreshing during a hot summer day. The only downfall is that they are really sugary. They are also relatively inexpensive and taste a lot better chilled they had room temperature
Veronica M.
This is one of my favorite drinks! Smirnoff has tons of different flavors but this one is definitely my favorite. It's pretty affordable for the quality, so I cannot say I have any complaints about the product! I definitely recommend it to others especially if you prefer a fruity mixed drink.
Leah D.
Crisp & refreshing, the flavor in this is noticeable but not overly sweet. It doesn't have a strong alcoholic taste either, so it's nice to sip on on a hot day. Overall love the brand & this flavor in particular, would definitely recommend!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.