BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
Smirnoff is the only malt beverage product that I will drink. The Raspberry flavor is one of my favorites (though I kinda like them all. Smooth and doesn't have the after taste of a regular malt bevarge. They are my girly cooler drink to go too for cookouts.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
This one of my favorite Drinks I always drink it when I go out clubbing with my Friends. Also buy it foe gatherings to share with my friends and family members. I recommend everyone to give it a try I asure you will love it as much as I do. It is not strong at all it tastes like if you were drinking a soda.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This drink is extremely reminiscent of my high school years. It's basically a soda with a drop of alcohol. It's overly sweet and easy to drink if you are just beginning to drink alcohol. I most definitely stay away from it now because of it's crazy sweetness.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite alcoholic drink of all time. A couple get me there but I love the taste of it. It doesn't make you full when you drink it. It's definitely affordable and I would recommend to others if they asked about it!
Kathleen L.
Gaylord, MI
Taste is pretty good. But I get a major headache when I drink these. And my stomach doesn't agree with me. I've bought these more than once when I just want a couple drinks with either friends or dinner. But it's not something I can drink on the regular.
Bjet C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The flavor is just great. It's like a soda but with a drop of alcohol. If your a beginner this stuff is just right for you. I've tried this when I was in middle school and I would buy it again and recommend it as well.
Kaylee F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I tried this product just the other day and it was really good. It is very affordable and tastes amazing. Just a six pack is all you need to keep you going for the night. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I would never drink a Smirnoff Ice as an actual beverage to just sit around and sip on. But my friends and I do love a good game of icing each other, so that's my primary use for this. Raspberry is my favorite flavor for sure.
McKenzie C.
Edwardsburg, MI
My favorite type of wine cooler drinks. These have a very good flavor, can barely taste the alcohol included in these. These have a very good price for a 6 pack of these. Good drink to just sip on while relaxing.
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
I think Smirnoff ice tastes cheap. They're not expensive, but they also aren't very alcoholic or delicious. You can get them at virtually any liquor store and most kroger's and Walmart, but all of those places have better options for malt beverages
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.