BY SMIRNOFF #16 in Cocktail Mixes

Emily W.
Got Iced with this in Greece because they didn't have any other flavors and let me tell you, DO NOT CHUG THIS SPECIFIC FLAVOR after already drinking. Your stomach will be in twirls, but the taste isn't so bad. The alcohol is very apparent, but still drinkable.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Smirnoff ice!! They're so sweet and taste like candy! Many guys I know would make fun of them but I will always pick it over a beer as my party drink of choice. I would buy it again for sure. Great if you're someone like me who doesn't love beer.
Ashley G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This will get you drunk and it tastes great! However, this gives me majorrrr heartburn! I used to drink it all the time but the heartburn eventually made me stop. But if you’re looking to get a good buzz for a decent price- then yesss get this! Lol
Ryan B.
Fresno
love it. all ways have always will. easy to drink grate flover. mix a 32 oz Ice rasberry with a shooter sized UV Blue mixd. it's Bomb. recommended every to try it
Ashlee B.
Springfield , OR
This here is definitely one of my more favorite alcoholic drinks. Have always and will continue to love Smirnoff, they never disappoint. This one doesn’t tasty super heavy with liquor, and is super good! Tastes just like raspberry
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great for a cheap drink to grab for when my friend are drinking beer, as I am not a beer fan. They always taste great and it's easy to drink way too many. However, they give me heartburn and acid reflux.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a solid alcohol choice if you’re looking for something but don’t want to go through the hassle of whipping up a cocktail. These are very sweet and can cause you to feel bloated (similar to drinking beer).not my first choice but good.
Natasha T.
Belleair, FL
I love the Smirnoff Ice products and all of their other malt beverages. These drinks are really sweet, but they pack a huge punch. If I want to get drunk and enjoy it, ill grab a six pack of Ice or Screwdrivers and my night is happy.
Marie R.
United states
Has a good flavor, I'm not much of a drinker. I've had the same 6pk since new years truth be told. It's not something that you drink and instantly regret it and wonder what was I thinking. It's great for when you just need a moment and think man I could really use a drink😉
Chrissy M.
These are good for a nice beach day or pool day. There are very refreshing. They get you a little tipsy which is nice. The favors are really good and they have different favors too. The packaging is cute and there very affordable
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.