BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Shannan C.
Portland, OR
I don't like beer so this is what I usually buy for the cooler for parties for other non-beer drinkers to enjoy. Great raspberry flavor in a light, refreshing drink.
Rachel W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If you're looking for a chill drink to have while sitting at the pool or hanging out with friends, this is a good one. It's a tasty drink and it doesn't have a strong alcohol taste! I love it and it's also fun to do the Smirnoff Ice challenge to people!
Melanie V.
Moses Lake, WA
You've been ICED! If you don't know what that is, look it up! I use these with my friends all the time. If they look in a weird place and find a Smirnoff ice then they have been officially iced and must chug the whole thing. Such a fun thing. Must have!
Nadjeschda E.
Cary
This stuff is sososso yummy. It's like the superior version of mikes hard lemonade. They're pretty inexpensive taste delicious and perfect for the summer. I would definitely buy these more often but I hate drinking them warm and it's insanely cold here right now so I will not be purchasing them now. Once spring hits I'll definitely be buying these again
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love the sweet taste of this drink. It's so good. It's my favorite one of the smirnoff line. Smirnoff has always been my favorite and my first choice of a drink. I usually grab a 6 pack of them first. They have such a rich taste. You can smell the goodness as soon as you pop the lid. It's never been bad or gross tasting. They have such a variety.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Always easy to find and a great price for the 6 pack. Perfect for parties or if you're stocking your fridge with something that you can relax with a few times a month or so. I really like the flavor as it is not as harsh as plain vodka.
Shon S.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoy the Smirnoff Ice Raspberry flavor. It's not too strong and the 6-pack provides the perfect portion control. I know that at one party and can have up to three if I'm not drinking any other alcoholic beverages for the night. I pick mine up at my local grocery store.
Heather I.
Really good flavor for a good price. The flavor is just right. Very good value and not overpowering like some fruity drinks. This is my favorite flavor out of all of them! Big fan of these. I would buy them again and again. YUMMY. I recommend these
Yael S.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this smernoff it doesnt have as much of alcohol but it does at the same time its good price and great taste ! Must have it in a bbq or even with friends over
Rachel W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are good, but it's important to note that all Smirnoff Ice drinks are MALT beverages, and therefore not gluten free. Barley is full of gluten, and that's what makes malt beverages. The taste might be good but the GI after effects are not if you're gluten intolerant/have Celiac.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.