BY SMIRNOFF #16 in Cocktail Mixes

liz r.
Willimantic, CT
great for mini parties at home or just to have any other night . really enjoy the sweet refreshing taste of the raspberry especially when it's really cold. lovee it!
Megan K.
Rosenberg, TX
While I'm not generally a fan of raspberry-flavored things, this is actually really good! A bit on the sweet side, but I prefer it over the sourness of most raspberry-flavored stuff, and it still has a hint of sour too. For me, it was easy to forget that I was drinking an alcoholic beverage, so I would recommend to drink plenty of water as well- especially in this summer heat, so you don't get dehydrated. It's a great option with it's price!
Georgia C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Smirnoff is my absolute favorite kind of vodka to drink. I love that the flavor isn't too overbearing and you can enjoy it with a meal or on it's own. I do wish they weren't so pricey, but I think they are definitely worth it. The bottles are also gorgeous and I like that they are glass so that they can be recycled easily. Would recommend to any vodka drinker.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
So I live in San Antonio, Tx and there's a popular tourist destination here called "Market Square" that is known for their delicious drinks and foods! Last time I was there I ordered a "Smirnoff Preparada" that used one of these and chamoy and different mexican candies! Best drink i've had to date!!
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Tasted great and went down smooth but it gave me heart burn like no other. My friend didn't like how it tasted said it tasted similar to vodka so maybe that why I liked it. It seemed to get me drunk faster then most flavored beverages and didn't give me a killer hangover, which is always a plus. But I just can't find myself wanting to taste it again.
lorraine p.
Massena, NY
One of my favorite flavors of Smirnoff Ice, this is usually what I buy when i purchase this product. I do not think it needs an improvement the flavor is great. It is affordable as I am not a huge drinker, so the price is well worth it. I absolutely would buy it again and have and will in the future.
Jennifer N.
Mountain View, CA
This is a great drink if you reallyyyyyy like jolly ranchers. If you don't like the taste of alcohol it is perfect for you, but it is super sweet and not very alcoholic. The amount of sugar will definitely leave you with a hangover in the morning. Personally not something I will ever grab for, but definitely has a niche audience.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
"You've been iced" is a bit common in my college friend's repertoire from going out at night. It referred to someone sneaking a bottle of "Smirnoff Ice" on a person and requiring them to drink it. While it was a "fun" game, it was a joke because these things are too sweet and not worth the calorie intake. :( Never really given a bad review but, here it is. The rasberry is definitely too sweet.
Maricarr B.
DORAL FL 33192
I love flavored drinks this berry flavor has a bit of exotics taste and is full of flavors. I love to rest it in the freezer and get it beastly cold and sip away the package calls out to you, it's full of color and I made sure to let my friends taste it on our last hang out night
Ashley H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I normally like Smirnoff ice and drink it pretty often. But I tried the raspberry one and it was absolutely disgusting. I normally like raspberry so I figured I would like it. The raspberry flavor was so overpowering and extremely sweet that it made the drink non-enjoyable at all. I think all the others are good. Just not this one
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.