BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Carla M.
San Jose, CA
These are really pretty good. They have a nice juice taste, but there is no doubt there is vodka in there. It was about what I expected when we bought it. It runs along the same price as other similar drinks.
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
They are good when you don't want to get too drunk! Not as Fizzy as other hard iced things so I like that!! It's affordable bought them in college and will continue to buy them now!! Better in the summer!!
Anna P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
There's are great party started , they are affordable and comes in all sorts of flavors. Definitely doesn't feel like your drifting liquor and out of all vodka this one reminds me of fizzy water or even soda.
Antonia S.
Wheaton
It honestly taste like a very sweet pop, once you have one you can’t stop. It’s very light, easy to drink, it’s delicious! This is for the people who want a good buzz and have something sweet not bitter!
Debbie M.
As I don't drink alcohol very often, I just recently tried this. I purchased at Sam's Club Liquor section. I love raspberries, so I liked this flavor very much. Wasn't fond of the apple or blueberry.
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
Soooo good! If you like raspberry, this drink is for you! I got mine at my local Walmart. It was my first time purchasing and I will definitely be purchasing again!
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yum yum yum!! I always choose this at the bar when I'm slowing down on the drinks. The only thing I hate about these is if I drink it too fast I get really nad heart burn. So I suggest drinking it slowly!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very good drink for someone who doesn't really care for the taste of alcohol. You can't really taste any liquor in it at all. It has a good flavor to it and a little bit of fizz. They are fairly cheap too.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis , MN
I don't drink beer so if my choices are limited when I am out or on a boat, I will drink this. Would not buy this at the liquor store. For emergency use only. Very sweet. Better when super cold.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These taste just like a delicious juice. They're sweet, smooth, and so easy to drink! I'd much rather have a raspberry Ice than a beer! It's one of the better "mixed drink"/wine cooler drinks around!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.