BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
I don't drink a lot but this is one my favorite flavors to get. It's smooth and to me doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor. It's affordable and there when you just want a drink at home.
Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
I. LOVED. THIS. I was expecting something strong tasting bit it tastes just like a peach soda! You can't taste the liquor at all but it definitely hits you. Price was more than a six pack for beer but this tastes way better.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
I am not a beer drinker so this is a perfect replacement for me. They're not too heavy and they're delicious. They're affordable and come in a lot of variety. I would definitely recommend
Kelly M.
Winchester, VA
This is my absolute favorite malt beverage. there is not a big alcohol taste to hit- it tastes like juice but is very light and fizzy. The only negative is that a lot of stores do not carry this particular flavor.
Carlise R.
I love everything about Smirnoff. The flavors are always really good and they aren't very expensive which is nice for a nice night. I usually buy it at the local liquor store and the variety selection is always good!
Kiera R.
Beaverton, OR
I love these! They literally taste like a soda. They are so yummy. The only thing I don't like is the twist off caps usually do end up needing a bottle opener in my experience. But other than that, a great drink
Hailey B.
Greenwood , AR
This is one of my favorite drinks. If you just want to sit back and casual drink this would be fantastic. It's so good! They really aren't that bad in price either. It's not strong and satisfies your tastebuds.
jessica m.
Hampton, GA
It's so light and refreshing with a hint of raspberry perfect for just a light buzz to relax a little delicious and gets the job done with out breaking the bank. I will pick these up again soon for a beach vacay
Chelsea P.
Scottsdale
This is a really yummy product. It tastes like a wine cooler, and it doesn't give too much of a buzz. I'm not much of a drinker, but it is one of my favorites. I wouldn't definitely buy it again, no question! :)
Bianca S.
Now this is a great drink to have at parties, bbq's or just have have with some pizza on a Friday night with your friends the taste is great and you'll fall in love with it because it taste just like soda!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.