BY SMIRNOFF #16 in Cocktail Mixes

Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
love this drink tastes so good! perfect for a hot day outside, by the beach or having a BBQ, this is a lot better than most other brands its delicious! I usually buy it from a local 711 or deli.
Sara R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Raspberry is my favorite of the Ices. I usually bring a six pack with me when I go to a party or a picnic. The bottle is convenient, the taste is great, and the price is reasonable. I bought these a lot when I first turned 21.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Delicious drink. Me and my husband love a variety drink and this is great for taste variety and parties. I love that I can get this for everyone in my friend group for so many of my superbowl parties and so many more things. Definitely would recommend.
Raquel N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is good! I really enjoyed this drink. It was delicious. I was a repeat consumer of the product line but not sure if I have had this flavor before. I would recommend to others. You can easily find it in most liquor stores.
Brittany K.
Smirnoff vodka is pretty good. Not too pricey. It's definitely delicious and not disappointing. I use this vodka every once in awhile. The alternatives are good but Smirnoff is at the top. I would buy this product again.
Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
I. LOVED. THIS. I was expecting something strong tasting bit it tastes just like a peach soda! You can't taste the liquor at all but it definitely hits you. Price was more than a six pack for beer but this tastes way better.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
I don't drink a lot but this is one my favorite flavors to get. It's smooth and to me doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor. It's affordable and there when you just want a drink at home.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
I am not a beer drinker so this is a perfect replacement for me. They're not too heavy and they're delicious. They're affordable and come in a lot of variety. I would definitely recommend
Carlise R.
I love everything about Smirnoff. The flavors are always really good and they aren't very expensive which is nice for a nice night. I usually buy it at the local liquor store and the variety selection is always good!
Kelly M.
Winchester, VA
This is my absolute favorite malt beverage. there is not a big alcohol taste to hit- it tastes like juice but is very light and fizzy. The only negative is that a lot of stores do not carry this particular flavor.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.