BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Sara R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Raspberry is my favorite of the Ices. I usually bring a six pack with me when I go to a party or a picnic. The bottle is convenient, the taste is great, and the price is reasonable. I bought these a lot when I first turned 21.
Donna C.
Eau Claire, WI
This is such a delicious drink. It is all ready to go, and I do not have to worry about mixing with anything. I think it is unique yet still has that compatible flavor to other vodkas. It is a decent price and I would recommend this to others, most definitely
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tastes very good but very sweet so you can really only drink one before it's too much sugar. I'd rather make my own mixed drink but good in a pinch, especially for a hot summer day at the beach.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like these especially to drink poolside or at the beach. It's great because it's not super strong so you don't get tipsy so fast, but definitely drink responsibly!!! Over it's a great product. There are other flavors so if you don't like this specific one then try one of the other flavors.
Rachael L.
New York
Tastes like juice, you barely taste any alcohol and it's so refreshing on a hot summer's day. It's a great drink to have around when you're chilling with a couple girlfriends chatting in the backyard. It goes well with light snacks as well and I love the flavor.
Gabriella O.
Marlborough , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Such a cute little summery drink. It's definitely something light if your not looking to go too heavy for the night or day. It does however give me a stomach ache at times so I'd avoid having a ton and stay away if you're watching your weight or your sugar intake
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Smirnoff beverage is pretty good! I like to have these on a chill evening with friends. They're not terribly priced and they taste good! I recommend them to my friends that do not drink a whole lot, as they are not terribly strong.
Ashley T.
Columbus, OH
It tastes alright but oh boy does it pack a punch with its sugar content. I can't drink any alcohol that's too sugary if I want to end the night/wake up in the morning feeling like a human being, so this is a no for me.
Brittany K.
Smirnoff vodka is pretty good. Not too pricey. It's definitely delicious and not disappointing. I use this vodka every once in awhile. The alternatives are good but Smirnoff is at the top. I would buy this product again.
Milene R.
Park City, UT
Easy easy. Just open it and drink and it tests so much better when it's cold. It's delicious, there's a bunch of options for flavoring, easy to find at the liquid stores and I absolutely recommend it if you like vodka.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.