BY SMIRNOFF #16 in Cocktail Mixes

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
For the great taste, this one takes the gold.  I love the smooth taste and it cost just as much as the other brands.  It is in nice packaging.  Did I say it is smooth.  There is an unmistakeable raspberry flavor that leaves you wanting more.  I will definitely buy it agian.
Kendall K.
Indiana
My go-to drink for parties! They taste really good; nice and fruity. They are especially food for summertime get together because they are so refreshing. I’m kind of picky when it comes to alcohol, but I have no problem drinking these!
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
Very clean and crisp taste, the raspberry is a great flavor. The drink goes down easily and doesn’t have a bad after taste. It’s good for just hanging out with friends when you’re not planning on drinking a ton.
Chanique H.
Tamarac , FL
I don’t often drink but when I do I grab a Smirnoff. These are my absolute favorite, they are not too strong. They have just the right amount of vodka and just the right amount of flavor. Great to drink if you’re a lightweight and it’s also very tasty!
Jes K.
Mount Joy
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my first drink I ever had and it's amazing. If you love fruity drinks this is the perfect drink for you. It's bubbly. It's perfect for your #SummerEssentials SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Raspberry
Kathleen M.
Stony brook, NY
These little things are great! I wouldn't drink them everyday because they're pretty sweet (hello hangovers) BUT I think they are perfect for summer spritzers. Add some frozen raspberries and pour into a cute glass and BAM! Perfect instant summer drink for yoy and your friends. I would def buy again!
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
This is my go-to drink in the summer. I love fruity drinks and this one is so tasty and refreshing. It is very sweet though, so if you don't like sweet drinks this one probably isn't for you.
Jillian C.
It tastes really good, but that’s probably because there’s not a lot of alcohol in it. If you’re looking for a wild night, this mostly certainly will not get you there. If you’re looking to just drink socially then I think this is a good option.
Shelby B.
Kokomo
This product brings back memories to high school parties.  It was one of the first drinks I ever tried and will continue to be one of my go to drinks.  The bubbly freshness of this drink far surpasses its competitors.  I will forever love raspberry smirnoff ice.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are good but they are very sweet and kind of expensive. I don't love all the sugar that is in them especially because it can leave a gross film on your teeth. I like to have one or two as a refreshment in the summertime but definitely could not drink more than two.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.