BY SMIRNOFF

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
For the great taste, this one takes the gold.  I love the smooth taste and it cost just as much as the other brands.  It is in nice packaging.  Did I say it is smooth.  There is an unmistakeable raspberry flavor that leaves you wanting more.  I will definitely buy it agian.
Lauren R.
this is my favorite drink! smirnoff doesn’t even taste like alcohol at all and it’s a more “girly” drink that will get your drink quickly! great price and good value. can buy almost at any store that sells alcohol. i will always buy this and recommend to anyone!!! probably will buy tonight 👏🏽
Kendall K.
Fremont , IN
My go-to drink for parties! They taste really good; nice and fruity. They are especially food for summertime get together because they are so refreshing. I’m kind of picky when it comes to alcohol, but I have no problem drinking these!
Dallas M.
Phoenix
This product was amazing when I was younger. I recently got some at the grocery store and remembered why I don't drink Smirnoff Ice drinks anymore. They are packed full of sugar and they give me the worst hangover in the morning. I will not be purchasing these anymore.
Haley C.
Portage, MI
Very clean and crisp taste, the raspberry is a great flavor. The drink goes down easily and doesn’t have a bad after taste. It’s good for just hanging out with friends when you’re not planning on drinking a ton.
Chanique H.
Tamarac , FL
I don’t often drink but when I do I grab a Smirnoff. These are my absolute favorite, they are not too strong. They have just the right amount of vodka and just the right amount of flavor. Great to drink if you’re a lightweight and it’s also very tasty!
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are good but they are very sweet and kind of expensive. I don't love all the sugar that is in them especially because it can leave a gross film on your teeth. I like to have one or two as a refreshment in the summertime but definitely could not drink more than two.
Ryan B.
Fresno
love it. all ways have always will. easy to drink grate flover. mix a 32 oz Ice rasberry with a shooter sized UV Blue mixd. it's Bomb. recommended every to try it
Ashlee B.
Springfield , OR
This here is definitely one of my more favorite alcoholic drinks. Have always and will continue to love Smirnoff, they never disappoint. This one doesn’t tasty super heavy with liquor, and is super good! Tastes just like raspberry
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great for a cheap drink to grab for when my friend are drinking beer, as I am not a beer fan. They always taste great and it's easy to drink way too many. However, they give me heartburn and acid reflux.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Friant, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
PASADENA , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
melinie m.
Durban
This sounds like it would be really good...any comments on it