BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Darlene R.
Brimley
For the great taste, this one takes the gold.  I love the smooth taste and it cost just as much as the other brands.  It is in nice packaging.  Did I say it is smooth.  There is an unmistakeable raspberry flavor that leaves you wanting more.  I will definitely buy it agian.
Kendall K.
Indiana
My go-to drink for parties! They taste really good; nice and fruity. They are especially food for summertime get together because they are so refreshing. I’m kind of picky when it comes to alcohol, but I have no problem drinking these!
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
Very clean and crisp taste, the raspberry is a great flavor. The drink goes down easily and doesn’t have a bad after taste. It’s good for just hanging out with friends when you’re not planning on drinking a ton.
Chrissy M.
These are good for a nice beach day or pool day. There are very refreshing. They get you a little tipsy which is nice. The favors are really good and they have different favors too. The packaging is cute and there very affordable
Chanique H.
Meriden , CT
I don’t often drink but when I do I grab a Smirnoff. These are my absolute favorite, they are not too strong. They have just the right amount of vodka and just the right amount of flavor. Great to drink if you’re a lightweight and it’s also very tasty!
Jes K.
Mount Joy
This is my first drink I ever had and it's amazing. If you love fruity drinks this is the perfect drink for you. It's bubbly. It's perfect for your #SummerEssentials SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Raspberry
Kathleen M.
Stony brook, NY
These little things are great! I wouldn't drink them everyday because they're pretty sweet (hello hangovers) BUT I think they are perfect for summer spritzers. Add some frozen raspberries and pour into a cute glass and BAM! Perfect instant summer drink for yoy and your friends. I would def buy again!
Jillian C.
It tastes really good, but that’s probably because there’s not a lot of alcohol in it. If you’re looking for a wild night, this mostly certainly will not get you there. If you’re looking to just drink socially then I think this is a good option.
Shelby B.
Kokomo
This product brings back memories to high school parties.  It was one of the first drinks I ever tried and will continue to be one of my go to drinks.  The bubbly freshness of this drink far surpasses its competitors.  I will forever love raspberry smirnoff ice.
Ashley D.
Des Moines , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are good but they are very sweet and kind of expensive. I don't love all the sugar that is in them especially because it can leave a gross film on your teeth. I like to have one or two as a refreshment in the summertime but definitely could not drink more than two.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.