SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Original

by Smirnoff

#11 in Vodka

The Original Premium Flavored Malt Beverage that started it all - with a delightfully crisp, citrus taste.

What is everyone’s favorite flavor of Smirnoff ice?
What’s your favorite mix with this?
I’m throwing a birthday party, how are these? Is it better to just get a big handle of plain or is the ice version better?
Start your review of SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Original!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Nice and fruity - the green apple is like drinking a jolly rancher haha but drink too many and you might get a stomach ache” in reviews
“this is better than beer but not too strong where it becomes like straight vodka or tequila, many different flavors and while all are good, my must have is the screwdriver flavor.” in reviews
“The party pack is really good when you know you gonna have friends over or just wanna have a movie night in, but don´t want to drink something too heavy.” in reviews
“Love the party packs they are perfect for well parties because it gives you all different types so everyone can get something they like!” in reviews
“Smirnoff has many different flavors and the party pack is a good way to try some of the flavors at a good price.” in reviews
Orange, CA
I am always begging people to "ICE ME" because this product taste so good. They are perfect for any occasion and the price is great! The are light so it doesn't make you feel super full and they are perfect for the hot summer. Smirnoff ice original is great in flavor but they also have other flavors as well that I love!! These are nothing compared to the handled vodkas Smirnoff has, these are actually drinks you don't want to share and you can down in seconds just by yourself.
Las Vegas, NV
Ol' reliable. The subject of many jokes growing up with my group of friends and an unwelcome drink invitation when someone else iced a fellow friend. It's pretty decent, not going to lie. Tastes like a carbonated Lipton Lemonade drink or a cheap crappy Sprite clone (or Sierra Mist). It gets you tipsy, but it's not dangerous. I would refer to the Mike's Hard Lemonades if you need a girly or sweet carbonated alcohol drink.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite "beer" to drink whenever I don't want something as strong as a cocktail, but I will say it is tradition to be "ICED" (I am a college student) so it does get old drinking these if you have them too much or too often. I recommend this as a drink to sip among friends but that is it. Great for newly turned 21-year olds if they don't know what to get and don't like the taste of beer.
Everett, WA
Perfect for pregaming or when you want to drink lightly. It hardly tastes like alcohol, so it’s great for those of us who prefer sweeter drinks. If you’re feeling creative, add 10-15 skittles (by color, so for example red only), wait about an hour, and then you’ll get literally the best drink ever. By itself, it’s a product I’d definitely recommend.
Smirnoff Ice just has a culture around it. Being Iced is when you hide a bottle and someone happens upon it. They have to take the knee and drink the ENTIRE thing. Any drink with that culture behind it is going to make things so much more fun at a party. They taste pretty good too. I love the original & the peach. Both are a great flavors! 10/10
Queens
Since I am super bad at handling strong alcoholic drinks, I tend to choose this when I am in get-togethers that require drinks. It tastes like fruit soda, and sometimes I get nervous that I lose track of how much I drink, since this barely tastes like alcohol at all! I strongly recommend this for drinkers with a very low tolerance.
Indianapolis, IN
When you want to have a drink but you’re not looking to get drunk, Go with Smirnoff Ice! Its best served chilled, can be a little overpriced when you go out to a bar or a club but its a great spend when you’re looking to sip classy and just enjoy the moment. It’s great for cookouts and kicking back with your friends. Enjoy!
San Bernardino
I love the apple, the screwdriver and the original  soooo yummy and the Apple is my go to if I don’t want to take shots they go down very nicely and I can use it as a chaser with tequila!! 10/10 would recommend, even for those who don’t drink almost and don’t like the taste of alcohol this doesn’t taste like it at all.
Antioch, CA
An oldie but a goodie. Just the right amount of flavor and not too strong. Falls somewhere in between a wine cooler and a beer. Tastes its best when ice cold. The price point isn't bad either. Also, with the many different flavors available, you'll be sure to find one that tickles your fancy. SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Original
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I do really love the flavor of these. It’s a great hanging by the pool drink! It’s refreshing and carbonated but it will probably take a 6 pack or more to feel tipsy haha so if you’re watching your calories I probably wouldn’t recommend them. Sometimes they’re even too sweet for me but I usually keep a 6 pack at my apartment
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
swifton
il y a un an
SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Original I don’t have a photo
Sara E. • il y a un an
Smirn off ice is lovely!! Tastes just like lemonade🤩