BY SMIRNOFF

The Original Premium Flavored Malt Beverage that started it all - with a delightfully crisp, citrus taste.

• Looking for a new summer cocktail to enjoy. What’s your f...4 Answers
  • Where can I find the blueberry flavor in southwest Florida?2 Answers
  • Which would be the best flavour to choose from?11 Answers
SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Original
  • "Nice and fruity - the green apple is like drinking a jolly rancher haha but drink too many and you might get a stomach ache" in 29 reviews
  • "this is better than beer but not too strong where it becomes like straight vodka or tequila, many different flavors and while all are good, my must have is the screwdriver flavor." in 19 reviews
  • "The party pack is really good when you know you gonna have friends over or just wanna have a movie night in, but don´t want to drink something too heavy." in 16 reviews
  • "Love the party packs they are perfect for well parties because it gives you all different types so everyone can get something they like!" in 14 reviews
  • "Smirnoff has many different flavors and the party pack is a good way to try some of the flavors at a good price." in 12 reviews
Jacqueline S.
Knoxville, TN
These are an original favorite good for all days. I love the natural flavor one and wanted to experiment with flavors and candy so i dropped Skittles in them and froze them absolutely delicious. The lemon taste and candies fused together and was yummy slushy madness.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
What can I say? It's like drinking the adult version of a 7up. It pairs amazingly with pizza or any food really because it's sweet like soda. My friend calls it the dessert drink. I never feel bloated or full after drinking this contrary to other beers. Smirnoff has always been one of my go-tos since I started drinking and will always have a place in my heart!
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
This is one of the first alcohols that I ever had. I love this stuff. It is a lot better than beer, but not strong like vodka. To me, it is perfect to sip on while watching a movie or hanging out with friends. I will definitely be getting more in the future because of all the different flavors and how I will periodically go through this stuff.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Most bars don't carry bottles of mixed drinks that you can grab quickly, like you can a beer. However, when they do, it's usually this. This flavor is also the way to go if you don't know what the crowd will like and don't want to buy a variety. Plus, these are usually a great value.
Alison R.
Fort Wayne
Love the taste! This is a perfect refreshing drink that i would highly reccomend to all! It has awesome packaging and is best when drank icy cold!!! It has a taste that is a bit like lemonade.  Awesome value for the price! Everyone should try it.   SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Original
Gretchen J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This drink is okay but it's a little thick and syrupy. There is a lot of sugar so I wouldn't recommend drinking a lot of this product or you'll end up with a terrible headache. It doesn't taste like alcohol so if you're looking for something extra sweet, this is the product for you.
Aezia J.
Kearney
Super tasty for your first time drinking! Not too sweet!  SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Original  My favorite flavor is definitely peach! I had these my first time drinking and only two got me pretty tipsy haha! Definitely recommend to new drinkers who don’t like beer or hard alcohol.
Courtney H.
Minden, IA
This is a good malted beverage. The flavor is pretty good. I would say its better than some other brands I have tried. The packaging is pleasing & looks good. The price is reasonable. I would buy it again. It totally meets my expectations. I would recommend it to others.
Burashka M.
Wheaton
I used to drink Smirnoff ice all the time when I was younger. It was easy to drink. Not too strong and tasted delicious. Then when I started bartending, i used Smirnoff citrus to make the lemon drops and the raspberry for our cocktails and it was always a big hit.
Katelyn M.
exeter
Purchased at: Target
This was my first alcoholic drink I ever started drinking, and it was defiantly a great choice ! A great drink for someone just starting out drinking and something that works well to mix with other types of drinks. Not bitter and not to sweet that it makes you sick.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
What's your favorite flavor of Smirnoff?
Victoria L.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Do you really twist of or use a bottle opener?
melissa b.
Hamilton , ON
How dose this drink make u feel the next day dose it give u a hangover like most sweet drinks?
Hayley R.
Pineville, LA
How many until your tipsy?
Kristina K.