BY SMIRNOFF

The Original Premium Flavored Malt Beverage that started it all - with a delightfully crisp, citrus taste.

• Looking for a new summer cocktail to enjoy. What’s your f...4 Answers
  • Where can I find the blueberry flavor in southwest Florida?2 Answers
  • Which would be the best flavour to choose from?11 Answers
SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Original
  • "Nice and fruity - the green apple is like drinking a jolly rancher haha but drink too many and you might get a stomach ache" in 29 reviews
  • "this is better than beer but not too strong where it becomes like straight vodka or tequila, many different flavors and while all are good, my must have is the screwdriver flavor." in 19 reviews
  • "The party pack is really good when you know you gonna have friends over or just wanna have a movie night in, but don´t want to drink something too heavy." in 16 reviews
  • "Love the party packs they are perfect for well parties because it gives you all different types so everyone can get something they like!" in 14 reviews
  • "Smirnoff has many different flavors and the party pack is a good way to try some of the flavors at a good price." in 12 reviews
Jacqueline S.
Knoxville, TN
These are an original favorite good for all days. I love the natural flavor one and wanted to experiment with flavors and candy so i dropped Skittles in them and froze them absolutely delicious. The lemon taste and candies fused together and was yummy slushy madness.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Most bars don't carry bottles of mixed drinks that you can grab quickly, like you can a beer. However, when they do, it's usually this. This flavor is also the way to go if you don't know what the crowd will like and don't want to buy a variety. Plus, these are usually a great value.
Gretchen J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This drink is okay but it's a little thick and syrupy. There is a lot of sugar so I wouldn't recommend drinking a lot of this product or you'll end up with a terrible headache. It doesn't taste like alcohol so if you're looking for something extra sweet, this is the product for you.
Aezia J.
Kearney
Super tasty for your first time drinking! Not too sweet!  SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Original  My favorite flavor is definitely peach! I had these my first time drinking and only two got me pretty tipsy haha! Definitely recommend to new drinkers who don’t like beer or hard alcohol.
Haley C.
Portage, MI
Smirnoff ice is good for when you’re going to a hang out or bonfire and are not planning on drinking a lot. It has a nice taste and is crisp. I always recommend it because it’s easy to drink and everyone likes it usually
Robyn N.
Groesbeck, TX
I love this brand of vodka. Smirnoff Ice is my favorite.  In comparison to other cheap vodkas, this is the best. I am a repeating consumer of amirnoff ice. Its very affordable. Not expensive. Super cheap. I would definitely recommend to others.
sav R.
Wow. There is so much sugar in this drink that it goes down real easy but if you aren’t careful you will end up with a massive sugar hangover the next morning. They are really quite affordable and we like to ice our friends by hiding them in weird places!
Scarlett B.
Yukon, OK
I’ve tried so many “girly beers” and Smirnoff will always and I mean always be the one I grab. The taste is amazing whatever is in it is blended to perfection. It’s affordable and it’s a perfect drink when I just want to sit down and relax.
Laura C.
Smirnoff is my go-to for the times I want a sweet casual drink. Love it and haven’t gotten tired of it! The different flavors are all so tasty, too! Super affordable and definitely satisfied with it!
Chakirah K.
I have been drinking these for years. They are affordable and tasty. If you like lemon 🍋 lime flavor this is a nice touch. I always freeze mines and drink like a spiked slushee! 😌
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
What's your favorite flavor of Smirnoff?
Victoria L.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Do you really twist of or use a bottle opener?
melissa b.
Hamilton , NY
How dose this drink make u feel the next day dose it give u a hangover like most sweet drinks?
Hayley R.
Pineville, LA
How many until your tipsy?
Kristina K.