BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Cocktail Mixes

Smirnoff Ice™ Green Apple Malt Beverage Bottles.

Drink ice cold.

Made with natural flavors.

Premium malt beverage with natural flavors.

• Who wants a alcohol voxbox??13 Answers
  • What flavor do you guys like best ? Mine is rasberry 😍4 Answers
  • Is this better compared to the other flavors?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
The sneaky rebellious high school kid in me loved these. I think it was my first drink 😂 The good: just about everything. Tastes amazing, so amazing, in fact, that you'll think you can drink a six pack in one sitting. And you can! But you'll pay for it tomorrow. This stuff is like 95% syrupy sugar and 5% alcohol. Yes, it's amazing, addictive even, but it shouldn't be your go to if you want to get drunk. Spring for the green apple vodka in that case. 😉
Katie M.
Manhattan, KS
My roommate and I like to drink Smirnoff ice before going out while we are getting ready! I decided to branch out and try this flavor and it was delicious!! I definitely recommend if you like green apple/tart beverages. It’s about the same price as other Smirnoff ice products and I like it much better than the original.
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I’m hooked! This is a fantastic drink. They perfected the green apple taste. It’s not to sweet and not to tart. & for a malt beverage this comes second to none in my book it’s very easy to drink and has a crisp mellow taste. SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Green Apple
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
I have literally had to write multiple reviews about nearly every Smirnoff ice beverage flavor on earth but I’ll write another one on this, I suppose. This flavor is great even after high school. it is refreshing. It also gets you drunk. That’s about all there is to say on this beverage. Thanks.
Carmen Z.
Sandy
I have been a fan of Smirnoff for years and so many of their flavors are great but this one is my absolute favorite. They are not too sweet and have a little tart kick to them and that is what sold me. I hate when I feel like I am just drinking cool-aid. Great for a party or to drink before going out to get the night started.
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
I decided to give this drink a try one night and It’s safe to say I found “THE ONE”
This drink tastes and smells exactly what it says it is! Which you can’t really find nowadays.
This is extremely enjoyable and delicious! I actually have one in my fridge now and I think I’ll go pop it open 😋 if you’ve never tried this , you need too !
Storm E.
Gaffney, SC
They taste absolutely amazing. If you typically don’t like the taste of alcohol, I would recommend these as they are sweet but not overbearingly so. One of my favorite drinks to have. I absolutely would recommend these to anyone who likes green apple flavored things!
Shanti G.
I'm not a huge " green apple " fan but to my surprise these were actually tasty. I can't do to much hard liquor so I aim for sweet tasty drinks that can easily do just as good as " hard liquor " . I can't drink the whole 6 pack lol but two of them can give you a slight buzz which is okay for me !
Ceri W.
Plainfield, IL
These are so dangerous for myself (5’1” and 130lbs) because of the flavor. They taste so good and you cannot taste any alcohol in this flavor. They taste so much like a jolly rancher that I could keep drinking these at a party or a BBQ and easily get drunk because of how many I have.
Katherine B.
Love this! It tastes like sprite in my opinion and I would recommend to anyone who likes something not too hard to drink. This drink is something to bring to the pool while having a relaxing day. Highly recommended and worth the buy for anyone who wants something delicious.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Would you recommend this type of Smirnoff? Does it have a strong alcohol taste?
Jay A.
I only drank one and it wasn't that cold and I didn't like it. Did anyone felt it was better really cold than barely cold?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Who wants a alcohol voxbox??
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
What's your favorite flavor?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Would you recommend this type of Smirnoff? Does it have a strong alcohol taste?