Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka
Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka
By Smirnoff
Ashlyn H.

How does this compare to Three Olives Cake vodka? What does everyone prefer?

Blogger S.
Blogger S.
3 years, 1 month ago
I feel the Three Olives version is not as sugary so it can work with more varieties of mixers. I would drink Smirnoff's version if I'm in the mood for something candy-like and the Three Olives version when I want a slight sweetness.
Audi M.
Audi M.
Hot Springs, AR
3 years, 5 months ago
I prefer three olives over most vodkas ;)
Krista S.