SMIRNOFF® Iced Cake Vodka uploaded by Monique A.SMIRNOFF® Iced Cake Vodka uploaded by Ashleigh G.

BY SMIRNOFF

The nostalgic flavor experience of vanilla cake made from the box. This is a unique full cake flavor experience not just notes of sugar and vanilla.

• What all could you mix with this beside pineapple juice? ...2 Answers
  • Does this have a super sweet after taste? Wanted to use i...3 Answers
  • What types of mixed drinks would you make with this flavour?2 Answers
SMIRNOFF® Iced Cake Vodka
  • "I love using cake vodka to make pineapple upside down martini's or shots!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is great with pineapple juice for an upside down pineapple cake or orange soda for an orangesicle." in 5 reviews
Anna M.
Norfolk, VA
This makes the best pineapple upside down shots ever. They are so smooth and it’s like your not even drinking. To make a pineapple upside down shot you need pineapple juice, cake vodka and grenadine. It’s a layers shot so you put them in one at a time. First is the vodka then the pineapple juice and last but not least the grenadine. Now when I drink it I mix it in the shot glass but you don’t have to SMIRNOFF® Iced Cake Vodka
Lauren N.
If you like cake flavoring, then this vodka may be for you... however, this is one of the sweetest and syrupy tasting vodkas. The sugar alone will get you sick if the alcohol does not. Honestly, it does taste like iced cake (laced with vodka), but to me that isn’t a good vodka flavor.
Crystal M.
San Antonio
This vodka has a sweet vanilla taste. It is so good mixed with coffee. I mix it with the Starbucks iced frapacinos and can barely taste the alcohol. It’s also good mixed with baileys Irish cream for shots. I would definitely buy again and share with friends :)
Lauren R.
I find with a lot of flavored liquors that it is way too sweet and this is no exception. I did mix it with milk and it was good, but I could only handle so much at a time. This wouldn’t be my go to for a night of drinking but maybe a desert glass of some sort.
Natasha W.
SMIRNOFF® Iced Cake Vodka another one of my all time favodrite vodkas. The iced cake vodka is another flavored vodka that can be mixed with pretty much anything you want to experiment with. One of my favorite things to use it for is to soak Black Forest Gummy Bears in the bottom of the bottle, and once your finished with the vodka you have a nice flavored treat waiting for you at the bottom. It's also really good mixed with the SMIRNOFF® Whipped Cream Vodka.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I’ve always used Smirnoff and one other brand for my vodkas. They’re crisp and clean flavored. These actual flavored vodkas though, my gosh they are amazing but dangerous! Lol The cake tastes just like cake! Chilled it makes a killer shot!
Alli R.
Flora, IL
Me and a friend tried this when we was younger and couldn’t make it taste good. Yes but I couldn’t find a mixer to make it taste good. We didn’t like the taste. Maybe but I would tell them they may or may not like it.
Carolyn L.
Wichita, KS
I wasn’t a big fan of this type of vodka because it has a sweet type of flavor to it due to being the cake flavored one. With that being said it wasn’t a good drink mixer so I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Jacqi G.
Kingston, PA
I really really enjoyed all the Smirnoff vodkas, the original and the flavors I've tried. The flags bytes are feast with the right sodas. This it's my go to vodka when I'm having a party or get together!
Jazmene S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Another one of my favorites that blends very well with just about everything . It’s very smooth and doesn’t leave your breath stinky . No burning sensation This drink gets the party started .
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What is your favorite drink to mix this in with?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
This sounds so good but what would be good to mix in with it? Something besides pineapple juice!
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Is this worth trying out?
Katie W.
Belleville, IL
What would you mix with this flavor?
Ana Nery C.
Union City, CA
Does this have a super sweet after taste? Wanted to use it to make jello shots it don't want it to be too over powering....