Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka  uploaded by Marisol A.Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka  uploaded by Ashleigh G.

BY SMIRNOFF

• What all could you mix with this beside pineapple juice? What all...2 Answers
  • Does this have a super sweet after taste? Wanted to use it to mak...3 Answers
  • What types of mixed drinks would you make with this flavour?2 Answers
Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka
  • "This is great with pineapple juice for an upside down pineapple cake or orange soda for an orangesicle." in 5 reviews
  • "I love using cake vodka to make pineapple upside down martini's or shots!" in 5 reviews
Anna M.
Norfolk
This makes the best pineapple upside down shots ever. They are so smooth and it’s like your not even drinking. To make a pineapple upside down shot you need pineapple juice, cake vodka and grenadine. It’s a layers shot so you put them in one at a time. First is the vodka then the pineapple juice and last but not least the grenadine. Now when I drink it I mix it in the shot glass but you don’t have to Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka
Lauren N.
If you like cake flavoring, then this vodka may be for you... however, this is one of the sweetest and syrupy tasting vodkas. The sugar alone will get you sick if the alcohol does not. Honestly, it does taste like iced cake (laced with vodka), but to me that isn’t a good vodka flavor.
Crystal M.
San Antonio
This vodka has a sweet vanilla taste. It is so good mixed with coffee. I mix it with the Starbucks iced frapacinos and can barely taste the alcohol. It’s also good mixed with baileys Irish cream for shots. I would definitely buy again and share with friends :)
Heather M.
reynoldsburg, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is really good. This is one of the only brands of vodka that give me a headache though. The taste is the same as other cake flavored vodkas it goes really well with root beer. Gives it a cream soda flavor that is so easy to drink.
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
The iced cake flavor was a gift for my birthday. I love it compared to other vodkas because it’s sweeter than most and easier to take without a chaser. I get it for my birthday every year now and get it for others birthdays as well.
Jordan S.
Tastes just like a cake with a little kick to it! I loved it and it did the job. It’s pretty good quality and taste for the price. Liquor store in northwest Arkansas. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Carolyn L.
Wichita
I wasn’t a big fan of this type of vodka because it has a sweet type of flavor to it due to being the cake flavored one. With that being said it wasn’t a good drink mixer so I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Ashley G.
Cheektowaga, NY
It’s not for me. It had a strange after taste and did not really taste sweet like i expected. It didn’t hit the mark for me. The price point is good. However I just don’t recommend this flavor to people.
Jacqi G.
Kingston, PA
I really really enjoyed all the Smirnoff vodkas, the original and the flavors I've tried. The flags bytes are feast with the right sodas. This it's my go to vodka when I'm having a party or get together!
Courtney B.
Price is okay, mixes well, quality was there... I was fairly bummed about the flavor being nonexistent, far less strong than my usual experience with this brand. Made the Jell-O shot recipe a flop.
April E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What is your favorite drink to mix this in with?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
This sounds so good but what would be good to mix in with it? Something besides pineapple juice!
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Is this worth trying out?
Katie W.
Belleville, IL
What would you mix with this flavor?
Ana Nery C.
Union City , CA
Does this have a super sweet after taste? Wanted to use it to make jello shots it don't want it to be too over powering....