Smirnoff Ice Twisted Variety Pack uploaded by Shivangi K.Smirnoff Ice Twisted Variety Pack uploaded by Desi M.

BY SMIRNOFF

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Smirnoff ice twisted variety pack premium malt beverages 12 oz, 12 pk

Nathalie C.
Morrow, GA
Great pack to take to parties. It has a great taste to it and different flavors to choose from I personally like the green apple one but it is nice to have a cool refreshing variety while at a party with friends.
Candace L.
Minot
I don't normally care for alcohol, especially malts, but Smirnoff Ice doesn't have any malt flavor like you would get from Mike's Hard Lemonade. Honestly, my favorite is the Triple Black, it tastes just like Sprite. It's dangerous, but so delicious!
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I don’t like the taste of them in my own opinion. I know others who do. To me it’s a weird taste. I look fruit drinks, but I am particular. I don’t like too much sugar. There has to be a balance where I can’t taste a whole lot of alcohol either.
SAMANTHA  T.
Bronx, NY
Always good to have for a barbecue or party. Someone always finds something they like and the flavors go down easy. They keep adding better flavors to the party pack and it's easily able to be found in many supermarkets, distributors or stores.
Kayleena H.
Bronx, NY
Delicious when it's been in the freezer until the perfect point! Feels like you just made a great cocktail without all the hassle. I have purchased this often at deli's, or even bj's. Very easy to find. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Ariel L.
Miami
This stays in my fridge! A little go to when you just want a little drink while sitting back at home watching tv or for little calm get together by the pool or beach. Very refreshing & they all taste so good!
Ondreah B.
Douglasville, GA
I love buying the party packs so it's a variety vs getting tired of the same old taste when you only buy one kind. Plus other people might not like the same kinds at a get together so this definitely helps!!!
Perla G.
Pasadena, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You're gonna have a party? You have to have this at it! They taste awesome and are not that strong. Great to have a good time. So many choices I just love them. Definitely recommend to everyone! Great product
Stephanie L.
Oxnard, CA
This variety pack is a great option when gathering with friends and families. It offers a different variety of flavors for everyone. It doesn't contain a high percentage of alcohol, very affordable, and it's like a casual drink for barbecues.
Claire W.
Monaca, PA
I love getting the variety packs because you aren’t stuck drinking the same flavor all night. The bottles are clear which I like because you can see your drink. Very affordable, I recommend these to people who don’t like sting tasting alcohol.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
What's the best flavor?
Brie L.
What's your favorite flavor?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How many of these do you drink?
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had no idea they had a party pack? Where can I get this?