Smirnoff Ice Twisted Variety Pack

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Smirnoff ice twisted variety pack premium malt beverages 12 oz, 12 pk

I had no idea they had a party pack? Where can I get this?
How many of these do you drink?
Does Sheetz gas station sale these drinks?
Start your review of Smirnoff Ice Twisted Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Dima K.
Columbia
Smirnoff Ice Twisted Variety Pack uploaded by Dima K.
Pretty consistent, good flavor, gets the job done. Im just going to keep typing because it wont let me submit the review there we go.
Dotti D.
Surprise
The flavors are good but for me it is very sweet. I can only drink one or two before it becomes too much and I have to switch to something lighter.
Kelly M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
1,469 reviews
Okay my sister bought this for a summer barbecue and I can not stand it. It's getting five stars because if you can't stand beer or the taste of liquor then this is for you. I do not like overly sweet drinks but that is a personal preference. The good news is that this is sold everywhere.
Aurora G.
Concord, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go-to alcohol. I usually get these for a party or just a kick back. I like Smirnoff. It's very affordable especially for the pack. Highly recommend.
Bailey E.
Glendora, CA
This variety pack is the perfect one! It gives you options on what to drink instead of having to have the same flavor like much 12 packs. I love bringing it to get togethers with friends and family because I can share and let the others pick a flavor rather then making them drink which ever flavor I chose. I would recommend this product for anyone who likes having multiple flavors and having a party!
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI
We recently purchased this for a party and it was a big hit! Everyone loves the flavors and wanted to try more! The only downside to them is that they are a little too sweet. Most people could only drink one or two. The mixed boxes are excellent for a party though. The variety ensures there is something for everyone.
Nicole C.
Sartell, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is always a crowd favorite during the summer months as there’s a flavor that pleases everyone. I like that the flavors aren’t super similar to the other ones in the package like other brands frequently do. I think that this product is very refreshing.
Kristen K.
Bedford, TX
Extremely sugary sweet, but delicious drink to enjoy while spending a day relaxing on the water! Smirnoff Ice Original is my absolute favorite.
Lennka S.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
These are great for a hot day outside. They are sweet but very delicious! Perfect variety for a party with different flavors for everyone. The price is great for the amount and it won’t disappoint.
Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these!! Not too strong snd so refreshing after working or not! The flavors are great! The apple is my favorite! Highly recommend ❤
Ask a question to the Influenster community...