BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Liquor

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Smirnoff ice twisted variety pack premium malt beverages 12 oz, 12 pk

Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Happy Hour Expert
Smirnoff Red: one of the few vodkas in the western tradition (style, if you wish) that have character. Maybe it's not so western: after all, we must credit the original Russian recipe. Among so many "neutral grain spirits" that are so neutral that you can only taste alcohol and water (and who could tell one brand from another ?), Smirnoff has the texture that joins together in a beautiful wedding the two pure components (remember it's triple distilled, the water is demineralized and the blend goes through tons of activated charcoal). Don't be surprized if they've started to drink it in Russia (oh yes, lately) - and be sure they don't make cocktails there ... Timeless, majestic and essential. La vodka par excellence.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Humble, TX
My other favorite alcoholic beverages to have when hosting a party or to take when attending a party. These drinks are great year round, but there is something about having these drinks with family and friends during the fall and winter months perhaps due to the word ice that makes me think of cooler weather! Whatever the occasion is whatever the season is smirnoff ice in any flavor is the drink to drink! To be safe I get the variety packs so that myself along with other guest can pick which yummy flavor they are in the mood for.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Refreshing and tasty! We love to have these in the summer. This pack contains different flavors which is good for any party. My favorite is the sour apple. The drinks themselves are rather sweet, but don't have that artificial aftertaste you get with some malt beverages. If you don't like sodas, juices, and sweet-tasting mixed beverages, then these aren't got you. If you do, then these have the perfect fruity flavor! You can't taste the alcohol, so be careful how much you drink in one sitting!
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Glendora, CA
This variety pack is the perfect one! It gives you options on what to drink instead of having to have the same flavor like much 12 packs. I love bringing it to get togethers with friends and family because I can share and let the others pick a flavor rather then making them drink which ever flavor I chose. I would recommend this product for anyone who likes having multiple flavors and having a party!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Smirnoff Ice is great for parties. The flavors taste really good. I can barely taste the alcohol, but they do the job. They are not very strong so,
depending on your alcohol tolerance would determine how much, is to much. If you don't like the taste of beer or hard liquor, this is a great drink. Taste great and a couple won't get you completely drunk.
C'estMartine K.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love the Smirnoff Ice Twisted Variety pack. I usually purchase them for when I am having a get together. I get a bucket fill it ice and put a case of the variety pack in to chill. I usually get it at Total Wine and the party pack is less than $20. The fun part is watching your guest dig in and find new flavors to try.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI
We recently purchased this for a party and it was a big hit! Everyone loves the flavors and wanted to try more! The only downside to them is that they are a little too sweet. Most people could only drink one or two. The mixed boxes are excellent for a party though. The variety ensures there is something for everyone.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
I prefer party packs because if I buy a 6 pack I quickly get tired of the same sweet flavor over and over. But I have to limit myself otherwise I'll get a terrible headache that night and an even worse hangover in the morning. Drink lots of water or better yet just switch to liquor ūüėÜ
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
San Juan Capo, CA
I always buy a pack whenever I'm having a party! I love all four different flavors! It's definitely sweet so avoid if you don't like sugary drinks. They are a bit expensive but they taste amazing and be careful because you can't have just one lol! Would absolutely buy again!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Mchenry, IL
Good flavoring however this is what I would consider a "sipping" drink, if you're planning to drink a lot this one isn't for you. Too many and it's an instant headache and stomachache! One or two on a hot day can be tasty and refreshing but I wouldn't suggest going overboard
LA BEBA M.
LA BEBA M.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this taste like regular beer?
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
What's the best flavor?
Brie L.
Brie L.
What's your favorite flavor?
Dee P.
Dee P.
I have been thinking of getting this pack for a party but do you find all the flavors are the tops favs? Don't want to get it and some flavors go untouched?
Yasteinly A.
Yasteinly A.
Port Chester, NY
what can I know about this product, is it good?