BY SMIRNOFF #39 in Liquor

• How big of a bottle can you buy this in?3 Answers
  • What flavor is this?4 Answers
  • Nice and refreshing. My favorite is the green apple and sometimes a...1 Answers
Smirnoff Ice Triple Black
  • "Even though I used to drink this a lot, I'm not a big fan of it because I used to end up throwing up thanks to how sweet it is." in 1 review
  • "This is not one of my personal favorite flavors, but I do enjoy it." in 1 review
  • "great flavors." in 1 review
  • "Cool, crisp taste that will make hot summer days into relaxing summer nights." in 1 review
  • "It has a clean, smooth taste and still manages to have enough alcohol to get a good buzz going." in 1 review
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Springville, NY
Unfortunately where I live, this product is hard to come by unless you order a case of it and the bottles are twice the size. My husband loves this drink, he had it in college and on special occasions I do buy a case for him. I would buy it again. Its a bit too sweet for me, but a glass of it, is just enough.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
Smirnoff is great for your friend who's maybe just starting to branch out into some alcoholic beverages. It tastes kind of like a mashup of all the clear sodas maybe, only with a tiny kick to it. It's pretty easy to find, and MUCH tastier than most of the sweet, fruity concoctions usually in this category.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
This used to be my go-to drink at the clubs when I was younger. I don't remember much because that was around 10 or so years ago, but I do remember that it was sweet but not too sweet and delicious! I'm not a fan of the taste of alcohol, and this didn't taste like it, just fruity and good!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
 a russian version of the smirnoff name, but the difference stops right there! this vodka is handcrafted in small batches the traditional way. pot distilled from grain and filtered through birch charcoal, this vodka is sublime. full bodied and smooth, i buy all i can when i find it.
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I drink Smirnoff Ice Triple Black (the malt beverage not vodka) on occasions. It is my favorite over the rest. I have also tried Mango, Strawberry Acai, and I believe Green Apple. It is smooth and very refreshing. When I am in the mood to drink a bit, this is the one I go to.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
On a hot summer day I can enjoy a bottle or two of Smirnoff Ice. It's very refreshing and has many flavors, I normally purchase it when we have a large group of people coming to the house for get together. I would recommend it to to anyone who like sweet drinks.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Spruce Pine, NC
This crisp refreshing drink is a great choice for something lighter than a mixed drink. It's fresh flavor is quenching, not overly sweet. I had never been a big fan of citrus type flavored drinks but the subtle flavors are nice. I would recommend it to others.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Saint Charles , Mi
I really love the triple black Smirnoff. its one of my favorite flavors. I definitely like that the logo on the bottle is my favorite color. I don't believe it needs any improvement. its a great value its well worth your money. I will buy again in the future.
Foundation Fairy ..
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
I love Smirnoff but when they came out with Triple Black my love for it grew. This is a very good vodka to make several different type of mixed drinks with. It's very smooth. If your looking for a good priced vodka I would definitely recommend this.
Magda V.
Magda V.
miami, FL
Smirnoff Ice Triple Black the best beer took it with my friends family, when we play together and we never missing a box of this but that if cautiously
.........................................................................................
Krista S.
Krista S.
What flavor is this?
tara c.
tara c.
Stockbridge, GA
How big of a bottle can you buy this in?
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Lemoore, CA
Nice and refreshing. My favorite is the green apple and sometimes add a little green apple pucker. Has anyone else added anything?