SMIRNOFF Ice Smash Strawberry Lemon

Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Season
Year Round Offering

Details
A delicious combination of two well known flavor pairings, strawberry and lemonade, smashed together to create a refreshing tasting malt beverage.

I Was wondering if these are available in Canada, as I have gone to a few stores in Toronto and couldn’t find them?
Start your review of SMIRNOFF Ice Smash Strawberry Lemon!
Courtney B.
Los Angeles
SMIRNOFF Ice Smash Strawberry Lemon uploaded by Courtney B.
SMIRNOFF Ice Smash Strawberry Lemon uploaded by Courtney B.
YES! This is sooo yummy! Very refreshing! Not sicky sweet but just right! I can’t wait to try the other flavors!
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Not my favorite. It was very sweet to me. A bit overly sweet. I would drink it if it was around but wouldn’t purchase for myself.
Sorsha R.
Spindale, NC
Great for the price - around $2. Taste is actually pretty good. Would buy again for the convenience.  4/5
Burnt
This stuff is horrible. Bought it at a concert for my wife to try something different. After drinking two of them throughout the night, she felt sick and we had to leave the concert early. She ended up puking the whole ride home, and throughout the night. She'd rather drink warm beers next time. Beware of this drink. Stick to what you know is good. Do not trust the ingredients inside this flashy can.
Amanda A.
Catoosa, OK
SMIRNOFF Ice Smash Strawberry Lemon uploaded by Amanda A.
Perfect drink for a night in! 8% alcohol compared to the normal 5%. The flavor isn’t overwhelming or strong.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
These things are so good! They also have a orange one, I like this one more because of strawberry flavoring. They are reasonably priced no more than their other drinks. They’re have decent alcohol percentage you can feel a buzz after one or two of these depending on your limit. These came around just in time for summer, I would recommend trying these!
Christina T.
Victoria, TX
Sometimes it too sweet but really good when it’s supper cold. I can see myself drinking these in a swimming pool
Marketa M.
Hahira, GA
Great for summer time fun by the pool! Great taste and alcohol content. It’s affordable and love the can size . Easy to keep cold in a cooler full of ice!
India W.
Winter Spgs, FL
SMIRNOFF Ice Smash Strawberry Lemon uploaded by India W.
💣 bombdiiggidyyyy is what I say. This is my go to when I’m watching my man cook on the grill, giving me me a night off from COOKIING.... nice, flavorful, and gives a Lil buzzzzzz. Nice refreshing treat
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
This drink is actually pretty good. I like the flavor of the strawberry lemonade and it is fairly inexpensive and tastes better than a lot of other similar beers out there.