Smirnoff Ice Raspberry 6PK 11.2oz Bottles

Keep the party going with Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Burst. With its crisp taste and bubbly finish, Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Burst features natural raspberry flavor. Lightly carbonated, this drink packs a tangy kick with a refreshing finish. Enjoy chilled and drink responsibly. Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Burst has a 4.5% ABV. One of the most popular malt beverages in the nation, Smirnoff Ice has been a staple of get-togethers and parties since 1999.

Is this good? #HappyHour
This sounds like it would be really good...any comments on it
Is this any good?
Start your review of Smirnoff Ice Raspberry 6PK 11.2oz Bottles!
Product Highlights
Most people would assume this drink is too sweet but I think it's really good when you're craving a little bit or sour and sweet.in reviews
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff Ice Raspberry 6PK 11.2oz Bottles uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Publix
🕶My favorite. I love the taste of it. It is very refreshing. I love taking it alone or making combinations with another drink. For this hot climate .. it's perfect☀️🏖 I highly recommend it.Smirnoff Ice Raspberry 6PK 11.2oz Bottles [product:smirnoff-ice-party-pack-12pk/112-fl-oz-bottles]
Jennifer F.
trenton
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Smirnoff Ice Raspberry 6PK 11.2oz Bottles uploaded by Jennifer F.
I love this pack of 4 Smirnoff Ice Coolers. They are Refreshing, Fruity, Smooth, No aftertaste of Vodka. Very nicely created with Raspberry flavoring. Tastes amazing! Gonna be a great Summer!! I love to freeze these until they are Slushie material. Yummmy 7% Alcohol and a good price!
Lauren T.
Tastes like actually raspberries with a twist! It's has that cool refreshing taste. Perfect drink for a summer time night.
Samantha M.
Lorain, OH
Amazing an perfect for a hot summer night. Usually mix it up with the apple and im good for awhile.
Sloane M.
Los Angeles, CA
Since my prime days of drinking, Smirnoff was always one of my top choices! This flavor happens to be one of my favorites as well. Such a good fruity drink for all of the females out there! Love it!
Lauren H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Smirnoff coolers! The raspberry flavour is excellent! Plus I can conveniently pick up a 6 pack at Wal-Mart!
Valeria  R.
Minneapolis, MN
Delicioso, me encanta esta marca y todas sus presentaciones. Siento que tiene la cantidad de alcohol necesario y a la vez es super útil para experimentar haciendo cócteles. Me gusta el sabor a frambuesa, tiene el toque justo te dulce. Volvería a comprarlo
Megan S.
Otway, OH
It’s my go-to drink, always tasty, never gets old. Perfect price and taste for a night out
Morgan C.
Dequincy, LA
I love these and hate these. The first six taste good then they get to where the sweetness of it is way too much! Unless you just want to drink a couple this is for you!
Allie P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff Ice Raspberry 6PK 11.2oz Bottles uploaded by Allie P.
This is my favorite little wine cooler. Update, they have made it pink now? I don't love that... But if you don't like the flavor of 'alcohol' this is an AWESOME little beer-type option. Very sweet. Very raspberry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...