BY SMIRNOFF #9 in Cocktail Mixes

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Smirnoff ice flavored raspberry burst malt beverages 12 oz, 6 pk

Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
Very clean and crisp taste, the raspberry is a great flavor. The drink goes down easily and doesn’t have a bad after taste. It’s good for just hanging out with friends when you’re not planning on drinking a ton.
Kathleen M.
Lake Katrine, NY
These little things are great! I wouldn't drink them everyday because they're pretty sweet (hello hangovers) BUT I think they are perfect for summer spritzers. Add some frozen raspberries and pour into a cute glass and BAM! Perfect instant summer drink for yoy and your friends. I would def buy again!
Shelby B.
Kokomo
This product brings back memories to high school parties.  It was one of the first drinks I ever tried and will continue to be one of my go to drinks.  The bubbly freshness of this drink far surpasses its competitors.  I will forever love raspberry smirnoff ice.
Ashley D.
Des Moines, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are good but they are very sweet and kind of expensive. I don't love all the sugar that is in them especially because it can leave a gross film on your teeth. I like to have one or two as a refreshment in the summertime but definitely could not drink more than two.
Emily W.
Got Iced with this in Greece because they didn't have any other flavors and let me tell you, DO NOT CHUG THIS SPECIFIC FLAVOR after already drinking. Your stomach will be in twirls, but the taste isn't so bad. The alcohol is very apparent, but still drinkable.
Dustin C.
Warren
Alcohol? I call this kool-aid, my friends prefer beer but give me a Smirnoff any day of the week and I will drink the whole pack in one sitting. This is like that chip commercial that says I bet you can’t just eat one, except you can’t just drink one.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Smirnoff ice!! They're so sweet and taste like candy! Many guys I know would make fun of them but I will always pick it over a beer as my party drink of choice. I would buy it again for sure. Great if you're someone like me who doesn't love beer.
Ashley G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This will get you drunk and it tastes great! However, this gives me majorrrr heartburn! I used to drink it all the time but the heartburn eventually made me stop. But if you’re looking to get a good buzz for a decent price- then yesss get this! Lol
Ryan B.
Fresno
love it. all ways have always will. easy to drink grate flover. mix a 32 oz Ice rasberry with a shooter sized UV Blue mixd. it's Bomb. recommended every to try it
Ashlee B.
Springfield , OR
This here is definitely one of my more favorite alcoholic drinks. Have always and will continue to love Smirnoff, they never disappoint. This one doesn’t tasty super heavy with liquor, and is super good! Tastes just like raspberry
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Elisabeth C.
How is this? I love a good Raspberry taste.
Tanisha O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they still sell Bacardi Raz ? I can't find it in my area
Klaudia C.
OMG! I need this one in my country, how long has it been released?
Emily B.
How does this flavour differ from others? I tried the pineapple one last year and it was way too sweet, is this one overly sweet as well?