BY SMIRNOFF #21 in Liquor

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Smirnoff ice flavored raspberry burst malt beverages 12 oz, 6 pk

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Orrville, OH
I don't drink too often and I'm picked about what I do drink. I tried this when I went camping with a friend of mine and we absolutely loved it! It tastes just like raspberry and the light carbonation makes it perfect. We had a Hershey's chocolate bar with it and it tasted just like chocolate covered raspberries. You can usually find this anywhere, but it's so popular that it sells out fast. You can usually find at least one at Walmart. If you get lucky and find a 6-pack, I highly recommend buying it. It's well worth the money you pay, which isn't that much anyways!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I'm not a big drinker because I personally don't like the taste of the majority of alcoholic drinks out there. Like why should I drink something that tastes bad, be miserable in the process just to get drunk. Smirnoff is different it tastes great and I'm sure if I drink enough of it, it can get me drunk as well. It's one of the best beers I've ever tasted. Raspberry by far is my favorite, I have yet to try their other favors. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
This one is okay. Nothing to really complain about but it still has an alcohol taste to it. Has a pinch but don't have to chase it. I just don't chase anything though. There are tastier brands out there if you want a flavored one & cheaper too! Pinnacle is my friend & I's go to brand. It also is on sale a lot at cvs & even if it isn't it's cheaper than this one anyway.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
Happy Hour Expert
Smirnoff is my absolute favorite kind of vodka to drink. I love that the flavor isn't too overbearing and you can enjoy it with a meal or on it's own. I do wish they weren't so pricey, but I think they are definitely worth it. The bottles are also gorgeous and I like that they are glass so that they can be recycled easily. Would recommend to any vodka drinker.
Dani R.
Dani R.
Goshen, IN
I wish this flavor was served in more bars. Typically I only find grape, apple, or triple black (which I usually stick to). This flavor though is delicious and is my favorite flavor. It always tastes good. Typically I drink them on card game nights and this is what I buy. I do wish the price was a little lower, but it's never stopped me from purchasing.
Nadjeschda E.
Nadjeschda E.
Cary
This stuff is sososso yummy. It's like the superior version of mikes hard lemonade. They're pretty inexpensive taste delicious and perfect for the summer. I would definitely buy these more often but I hate drinking them warm and it's insanely cold here right now so I will not be purchasing them now. Once spring hits I'll definitely be buying these again
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Tasted great and went down smooth but it gave me heart burn like no other. My friend didn't like how it tasted said it tasted similar to vodka so maybe that why I liked it. It seemed to get me drunk faster then most flavored beverages and didn't give me a killer hangover, which is always a plus. But I just can't find myself wanting to taste it again.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I normally like Smirnoff ice and drink it pretty often. But I tried the raspberry one and it was absolutely disgusting. I normally like raspberry so I figured I would like it. The raspberry flavor was so overpowering and extremely sweet that it made the drink non-enjoyable at all. I think all the others are good. Just not this one
Cherry G.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
This one of my favorite Drinks I always drink it when I go out clubbing with my Friends. Also buy it foe gatherings to share with my friends and family members. I recommend everyone to give it a try I asure you will love it as much as I do. It is not strong at all it tastes like if you were drinking a soda.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Used to love drinking these in college, but as I've gotten older I just cannot handle the sweetness. It's pretty overpowering in my opinion but they are good on occasion if I have a sweet tooth. They are no longer a go-to for me, but anyone who likes daiquiris or fruit-forward alcohol would like this.
Luz C.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they still sell Bacardi Raz ? I can't find it in my area
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
How is this? I love a good Raspberry taste.
Klaudia C.
Klaudia C.
OMG! I need this one in my country, how long has it been released?
Rhiannon V.