BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesVodkaSmirnoff
Ice Party Pack - 12pk/112 fl oz Bottles

Smirnoff Ice Party Pack - 12pk/11.2 fl oz Bottles

by Smirnoff

#5 in Vodka

The Original Premium Flavored Malt Beverage that started it all - with a delightfully crisp, citrus taste.

saben en que parte de mexico lo puedo consegui?
What is everyone’s favorite flavor of Smirnoff ice?
What’s your favorite mix with this?
Start your review of Smirnoff Ice Party Pack - 12pk/11.2 fl oz Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Nice and fruity - the green apple is like drinking a jolly rancher haha but drink too many and you might get a stomach achein reviews
this is better than beer but not too strong where it becomes like straight vodka or tequila, many different flavors and while all are good, my must have is the screwdriver flavor.in reviews
The party pack is really good when you know you gonna have friends over or just wanna have a movie night in, but don´t want to drink something too heavy.in reviews
Love the party packs they are perfect for well parties because it gives you all different types so everyone can get something they like!in reviews
Smirnoff has many different flavors and the party pack is a good way to try some of the flavors at a good price.in reviews
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Smirnoff Ice Party Pack - 12pk/11.2 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Krystal B.
This didn't come in this pack but I couldn't find this flavor on here, but this tastes soooo gooooood!! Can taste a hint of lime not alot! 😍 Smirnoff Ice Party Pack - 12pk/11.2 fl oz Bottles
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 8
1,450 reviews
Smirnoff Ice Party Pack - 12pk/11.2 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Smirnoff ice party pack is great! It has such a crisp and refreshing taste that’s perfect with pizza or anything really! It’s a great way to relax at the end of the evening. I do recommend it, as I will definitely be re-purchasing in the future!
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is not something that I would buy and I’m actually really shocked about giving at four stars. It’s not that I don’t like these, they’re more funny than anything else when you ice people at parties or drinking events. When you ice someone it when somebody has to hide the Smirnoff ice bottle somewhere and whoever finds it Hass to get down on one knee and chug it. I’m a little too old to be doing that but if it happened then I would oblige but this is not something that I would buy to drink and enjoy.
Lisa B.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff Ice original is crisp, citrusy deliciousness! I love to drink mine slushy to add a little fun.
Anna Y.
Voorhees, NJ
Tasty!! Smirnoff Ices are one of my favorite wine coolers, they're easy to drink, taste great and still allow you to keep your wits about you after the third or fourth. These are drinks I just like to sip on on a night in with friends or just when I'm relaxing.
Jenny P.
St Louis
My go to drink when I wanna relax.Its smooth and cool . Smirnoff has the same great taste as any wine cooler. Its packaging is easy to just grab and go. Its an affordable price when you don't wanna buy a bottle of liquor. I definitely reccomend this to anyone .
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Es un buen aperitivo para acompañar una noche de viernes junto con una picada, acompañado de unos buenos amigos y una peli!
Krystal C.
Abbeville, LA
Love it not strong and tastes great. It's very refreshing and smooth. Black ice is the best. Totally recommend, I always bring them to a party
Chassy L.
Bell Gardens, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My go-to alcoholic beverage. It has a refreshing, subtle taste that has just the right amount of sweetness.
Louisa M.
Lindenwold
This is by far my favorite all-time flavored malt. My friends and family know that this is one of the few alcoholic malts that I would drink. The taste is perfect, the packaging and number per pack is perfect. Definitely a drink I would recommend to someone looking for a sweet flavored alcoholic beverage with a hint of alcohol.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Susie R.
swifton
il y a 2 ans
Sara E. il y a 2 ans
Smirn off ice is lovely!! Tastes just like lemonade🤩