BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff Ice™ Green Apple Malt Beverage Bottles.

Drink ice cold.

Made with natural flavors.

Premium malt beverage with natural flavors. see more...

• Would you recommend this type of Smirnoff? Does it have a strong ...8 Answers
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Ahh the memories!! I'm 26 and don't drink alcohol anymore, but when i was younger, I used to drink these like they were going out of style. I remember this was the first alcoholic 6 pack i drank for the first time. I danced, sang, and enjoyed being a teenager that night. As an adult, they give me heart burn. 4 stars for all the wild crazy night's these gave me.
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I'm not a beer girl but when I tried this beer I fell in love.... Is so refreshing, sparkly and of course the flavor is amazing. I tried almost all the flavors, and my favorites are watermelon, mango & green apple. I definitely recommend this beer.
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
I like to drink the Smirnoff ice malt beverages when I'm trying to take it easy. They taste great and my favorite flavor is the green apple but they come in different great flavors. The price is reasonable and I will buy these every now and again.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Smirnoff Ice Green Apple holds a special place in my heart. The green apple flavor is so tart. crisp, and delicious that it will easily become one of your favorites. It's actually quite scary how good they are.
Excellent refreshing beverage to drink on summer days, its sweet sparkly flavor is amazing for the hot days out there. I recommend it but drink it with caution because is deadly. 😈
Kelsey H.
These are my best friends absolute favorite drink. Whether we're just sitting around playing cards or a night out at the bar she always has them.
kaitlyn o.
i love smifnoff ice. it taste so good and you dont have a huge taste of alcohol. this is one of the only alcoholic beverages that i will drink
Jennifer M.
My favorite Smirnoff flavor ! This taste the best so far and i always get these ! I also like strawberry but this is my favorite flavor
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
They are great tasting and can add a little lime and Tajin and taste even better
Hope S.
Galloway, NJ
Always a go to drink when bringing a 6 pack to a party. I feel a buzz after 3 ha
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Would you recommend this type of Smirnoff? Does it have a strong alcohol taste?