BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Cocktail Mixes

Smirnoff Ice™ Green Apple Malt Beverage Bottles.

Drink ice cold.

Made with natural flavors.

Premium malt beverage with natural flavors. see more...

• Would you recommend this type of Smirnoff? Does it have a strong ...8 Answers
Brei F.
I always used to drink Smirnoff’s. I don’t know what happened recently the flavor changed a little bit. It is more sweet than before and It makes it harder to drink it. I would buy it again because I always loved the drink but now I don’t drink it that often!
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
This is what I’ve been drinking since I was really young and I still love to drink it, but I will also drink beer and other stuff too. If you don’t like fruity drink then I wouldn’t suggest this for you. This is very sweet and fruity and I love it.
Brittany S.
Taylorsville , NC
This was pretty much one of my first ever drinks! I love apple and so this Smirnoff isn’t bad at all! It’s actually my favorite Smirnoff it’s my go to if the liquor store is closed but here in taylorsville nc sometimes it’s hard to find! But pretty refreshing and smooth!
Lani S.
Smirnoff green apple is a refreshing adult beverage. It has that crisp apple taste, not overpowering either. It's smooth and bubbly, perfect drink to cool down on a hot summer day or relaxing by a fire during a chilly night!
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
I love Mikes hard Products. Always great, sweet flavor with a little zing! Convenient to share or grab for just a night alone at home. Wide variety of flavors available and convenient to purchase almost anywhere.
Jaime V.
Gulfport, MS
I love these when I just want to sip a bit and still be able to do things around the house . The flavor is green apple but still has that Smirnoff after taste . Affordable and you can even buy a single bottle
Courtney S.
['Boone', 'NC'], NC
My favorite Ice flavor. Great for a night in with some friends. Rare to find just a 6 pack of just green apple at grocery stores, may have to purchase the party pack in order to get these. Delicious though!
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
I prefer shots of liquor when I’m drinking but I like to use these as a chaser, they taste great and you can hardly taste the alcohol in them. They are cheap as well. I highly recommend them.
Angie V.
Miami
Chug chug chug! I love this sour crisp bright green apple flavor. I grew up drinking this stuff! It’s really refreshing. It’s affordable, not too boozy and it’s pretty to drink. I always recommend this to my friends.
Natalie A.
I personally don't like the taste of alcohol, so I prefer a mixed drink that's fruity lol I love the flavors of these. But I do wish the alcohol content was a little higher lol
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Would you recommend this type of Smirnoff? Does it have a strong alcohol taste?