BY SMIRNOFF

Taylor S.
Charleston, IL
O.M.G. These are the best things to ever be created. I do love the orange ones, but the blue raspberry version is to die for. If you like blue Powerade, it tastes exactly like it! Not only do they taste amazing, but the fact that it has a lid is amazing! Once you are done taking a drink, you can put the lid back on, which is nice! Overall great product!!
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
I love this drink because it comes in resealable plastic bottles so you don't have to worry about them breaking. These taste just like an orange Gatorade. Love this drink in the summer
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
These are so good! I love that you can put the lid back on the bottle, very convenient versus regular glass bottles. They're also pretty reasonably priced. They're good for summer time I.e. In the pool.
Courtney H.
I got these over summer and what I loved is their packaging and flavor. I’m not a huge fan of carbonation in my drinks so I liked that there wasn’t any in these affordable drinks. Would buy again.
Sarah B.
Stoughton, WI
My absolute favorite! It's so freaking good. Sponser me! I would drink this all the time if I could. It doesn't give me gut rock. It's affordable. And I would recommend and repurchase
Karen P.
We call these Baddy Winkle drinks and we keep them in our fridge at all times. NO LIE. These go down easy, help keep you somewhat hydrated, and don't taste too sugary. You can actually barely taste the alcohol in them, but that is due to the pastry of the mixing and not because it is watered down. Honestly, don't take my word for it, get some of these and try them for yourself. #baddiewinkle
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
I tried one of this for the first time and it tastes okay. I didn't like the orange flavor but overall the drink tastes like juice. These are great for parties or if you just want to sit on something with alcohol in it without the bad tastes.
Ari G.
Loved these so much they taste just like a Gatorade and can barley taste the liquor which is great. The price is nice but hard to find in most stores I go to. I like the packaging since it comes with a hand carrier.
Christa E.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I don't really know what I was expecting when I bought this, but it is not something I'll be getting again. The resealable bottle is probably the only bonus for me, as the flavour is reminiscent of bile and Tang. I give it two stars because it does contain alcohol and I could chug it since it had no carbonation.
Jovelean V.
San Francisco , CA
It reminds me of an vitamin energy drinks, there's full flavor that conceals the taste off-the-wall alcohol. Good for casual drinking. Don't expect to get drunk on this alone, if that's what you're after.
Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
Which is better...this flavor or the blue one?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Where would I find this flavor? Iv seen the blue ones but not this one?