BY NONE

Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Absolutely my favorite type of alcohol! I stumbled on this one day and decided to give it a try! The flavor is amazing and tastes like blue raspberry/berry. It’s very affordable. Sometimes this flavor is very hard to find by me. It’s definitely an awesome drink to try!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
this is so good! its a little odd at first, given it has no carbonation. it feels and tastes like you are drinking juice. for someone who loves sweet adult beverages, this is both wonderful and dangerous lol. love the screw on cap in case you need to come back to it later!
Megan J.
Northfield , OH
I just got these for New Years this year. My friend told me to get them because she really liked them. I've never heard of them before now. They aren't that bad the taste was pretty good but not my favorite
Alana C.
These are a nice little, low percentage drink to have! I tried the watermelon one also and for only having a 5% alcohol, you can taste it quite a bit (you can decide if you like that or not). The flavor is very good and price is awesome for 4 plastic drinks!
Cari G.
Duncanville, AL
This drink seems to be different than anything else on the market. It tastes very similar to a sports drink, and is not carbonated. Overall, it was a great value for the price and tasted great! Try it!
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Are you like me and don't enjoy drinks where you can obviously taste the alcohol? Do you like your drinks to be a bit sweeter? Than this is definitely the one for you. I was shocked when I tried it. It reminds me of blue Gatorade or maybe one of those Kool-aid bursts. It does NOT taste like alcohol. If I didn't know any better - I could down a few of these rather easily they taste so good.
Nancy G.
I've been wanting to try this for a few weeks. So today I purchased it from a local gas station. If you love blue berry this is a winner. I really liked how it tasted and it wasn't strong. I found it very relaxing. I would recommend this alcoholic beverage for those over 21+. It's really good.
Angela F.
Washington
This stuff is AWESOME! It's like alcoholic Gatorade. Delicious! I picked up a pack for a party, drank them all and had a really nice buzz going on without the bubbly gut rot that most malt beverages give you. Highly recommend!
Amber S.
For someone who doesn't like the taste of most alcoholic beverages, this stuff is awesome!! It tastes like blue Gatorade...literally. I can drink this without issues. It if by far the best I've had. The plastic bottle is quite nice as well for summer time and/or being outdoors. I would highly recommend this!!
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
This is my new favorite wine cooler. I LOVE the fact that it is not carbonated and the flavor is great. It tastes just like a sports drink to me. I love it! Can't wait to try the orange flavor.
Katie W.
Ohatchee, AL
Is the blue flavor any better than this?
Chera D.
I've heard of this and seen it a few times in the store. I love regular smirnoff ice, but is this similar or completely different?