BY SMIRNOFF #53 in Cocktail Mixes

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Smirnoff blueberry & lemonade premium malt mixed drinks 12 oz, 6 pk

Ashley K.
Canton, GA
 I highly recommend  Smirnoff Ice Blueberry & Lemonade .  These are some of my favorite flavors to sip on by the pool in the hot Georgia heat.  I purchased these at my local grocery store but they can also be found at any convenient store or local liquor store.  There is a lot of flavor packed in these little bottles.
Kayla M.
I love this!! I'm not really a beer drinker so I usually turn to this when I'm out and about. Tastes like juice and their isn't really a bad after taste. It's not expensive either so that's a plus for me. I usually grab any one off the shelf since their all pretty tasty. You can't get intoxicated off these unless you drink a couple of packs but for me it works when you need a drink to sip on.
Kayla E.
MILWAUKIE, OR
These drinks are DANGEROUS. Not only are they delicious and do they come in a variety of flavors, but they do not taste like alcohol at all. For a night out, there is not a better drink for before you leave. Smirnoff Ice are delicious and a very affordable beverage. I will most definitely be purchasing again.
Ana R.
I love Smirnoff. It's easy but gives you that edge you're looking for when you just want to relax. It's pretty much like a hard lemonade and cones in so many great flavors. I've been drinking Smirnoff since I could legally purchase alcohol. It was one of my very first tastes of alcohol.
alpardee44 P.
Hastings
The Smirnoff Ice Blueberry and Lemonade has great flavor and is sold at a reasonable price compared to other malt beverages.  These drinks are not as highly carbonated as the typical original Smirnoff Ice, which was a plus for me because I do not prefer heavy carbonation.
Dylan A.
Lockport, IL
This drink is one of the best to have on a hot day in the back yard. It stands out from all of the other malt beverages because it has that Smirnoff logo on the side and it interests people as to what you're drinking. It is vaguely similar to a Mike's but tastes a little stronger.
Stephanie T.
Statesboro
Found these at my local liquor store recently. Smells like lemons, sugar, and berries! The taste was delicious. Not syrupy at all, more like real lemonade taste with a hint of blueberry. Affordable, refreshing drink. Would definitely recommend!
Andrea B.
Lexington, KY
Slightly disappointed in the blueberry & lemonade flavor of Smirnoff. We picked up a case at our local liquor barn for a fair price. However, I was expecting a sweeter, more fruity drink (like other flavors of smirinoff). I felt that there just wasn't much of a taste.
Chelsea L.
This is one of my favorite things to drink it has the perfect taste. I bought a 6 pack at a little beer distributor I was at and loved it. I love wine coolers and this is what that reminded me of. I made all of my friends try it out!
#Tippanation x.
Miami
Beach days definitely call for a Smirnoff Ice. Personally I tend to choose the Blueberry Lemonade, and it is amazing. Very soft but after 2 you will know this is not just lemonade mixture. Very affordable for any park day out.
Jessica C.
Is it overly sweet?
Shari Y.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What is your favorite flavor smirnoff?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Are these overly sweet and/or acidic?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
I hear different things about this drink. Is it more tangy because of the lemonade or is it more sweet because of the blueberries?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
How many people really love this product?