BY SMIRNOFF #4 in Liquor

Smirnoff ice flavored malt beverages 12 oz, 6 pk

• Where can I find the blueberry flavor in southwest Florida?1 Answers
  • Which flavor is the best one?19 Answers
  • How dose this drink make u feel the next day dose it give u a han...25 Answers
Reviews (2043)
  • "Nice and fruity - the green apple is like drinking a jolly rancher haha but drink too many and you might get a stomach ache" in 29 reviews
  • "this is better than beer but not too strong where it becomes like straight vodka or tequila, many different flavors and while all are good, my must have is the screwdriver flavor." in 19 reviews
  • "The party pack is really good when you know you gonna have friends over or just wanna have a movie night in, but don´t want to drink something too heavy." in 16 reviews
  • "Love the party packs they are perfect for well parties because it gives you all different types so everyone can get something they like!" in 14 reviews
  • "Smirnoff has many different flavors and the party pack is a good way to try some of the flavors at a good price." in 12 reviews
Angel L.
When out with friends or during a get-together with family, Smirnoff Ice is one of the only alcoholic-beverages I will drink. They're not strong, in my opinion. If you don't like strong alcohol/drinks, these are for you. I highly recommend. One of my favorites is Watermelon Mimosa. I had a sip of the Green Apple and it was amazing. The variety is not super sweet at all, and it's not an overpowering sweetness. They have just the perfect amount of sweetness. I'll always reach for them when they're available.
Ashley R.
Bakersfield, CA
It was one of my first drinks I ever had. I love the taste. It's like an every day drink if you want to have. It's not that strong but taste very refreshing. Very good to drink just to kick back and relax with the family or friends. I would definitely keep on buy these and the other flavors. I do recommend these to women more since we are usually the ones that to want to get drunk alkaline the time but still want a cool fun buzz.
alana p.
I love this part pack of 12 different flavors. This is a drink that's not too strong like hard liquor but very mild and fruity as an ordinary one. These flavors go well with different dishes and I absolutely love the screwdriver and green apple flavors. Reminds me of having a cool drink that adds that zest to any meal. Great for small parties, gatherings or even date night. I highly recommend this party pack to everyone!!
Lauren G.
Corbin, KY
As everyone knows that, I am the type of girl to go for the fruity alcoholic beverages as opposed to hard liquor. Because of that, Smirnoff Ice has become one of my go to products. The taste it is refreshing and honestly tastes a bit like a carbonated juice. Even with the low taste of alcohol there is still an effect after a while, which is exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
This is my go to drink.
It's funny, people laugh when they see me drinking these yet they always end up having a few. I originally started drinking these at concerts as I liked that it didn't taste like I was drinking alcohol but it still took the edge off my social anxiety.
Now I buy these any time I go to a party of even and even manly men tell me they taste really good haha
Valentina B.
I'm not a fan of liqueurs but I really like this one. It has a mild taste and is very refreshing. I love to drink it because it does not have the alcohol content as strong as other drinks my friends drink, so whenever I go out with them I usually take one of these but the classic flavor, the added flavors I did not like at all, at least The few I've tried.
Jess G.
Must have for summer get togethers/ backyard summer parties! Hits the spot perfectly in this desert heat. The variety box is the best in which you have different options to choose from. For those who don't like beer, but want an alcoholic beverage I would definitely recommend this. Just lay back, relax, and enjoy your cold Smirnoff Ice.
Louisa M.
Fairbanks, AK
This is by far my favorite all-time flavored malt. My friends and family know that this is one of the few alcoholic malts that I would drink. The taste is perfect, the packaging and number per pack is perfect. Definitely a drink I would recommend to someone looking for a sweet flavored alcoholic beverage with a hint of alcohol.
Casey G.
Cleveland, OH
These drinks are great for beginners that are looking into having something light to drink. They are carbonated and sugary with a minimal taste of alcohol. They come in multiple flavors for every pallet. Be careful not to have too many as they can give you a nasty hangover from the sugar content.
Caitlin D.
Richmond, VA
I love buying Smirnoff Ice to Ice people. This drink is very sweet and is pretty difficult to drink more than 1. The party pack is fun because you can make lot of people chug the sweet drinks. I don't recommend this drink to everyone but it's fun for 21 year olds who are just starting to drink.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
What's your favorite flavor of Smirnoff?
Victoria L.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Do you really twist of or use a bottle opener?
melissa b.
Hamilton , ON
How dose this drink make u feel the next day dose it give u a hangover like most sweet drinks?
Kristina K.
Choctaw, OK
What is the best kind?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you like these more in the winter or summer?