BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff Green Apple possesses an intriguing taste. Both sweet and sour, its flavour lights up your taste buds and your night.

• What mixed drinks is good to make with this flavor of Smi...4 Answers
  • A slight description of the taste. I have not tried it ye...5 Answers
  • What is the largest size of bottle that you can get this ...1 Answers
SMIRNOFF® Green Apple Vodka
  • "I like to drink this with some green apple jolly ranchers at the bottom of the glass." in 5 reviews
  • "You cannot go wrong with this flavor. " in 2 reviews
  • "It is very sweet and a little sour." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with this." in 1 review
  • "I always see myself reaching for it when I go to my local liquor store :)" in 1 review
Octavia M.
Awesome flavor, I had this for the first time when I just turned 21...so you can imagine that we were just drinking whatever we could get but this has great flavor and I actually took shots of this flavor without a problem. They also make a sour green apple at special times I believe! And that’s fun to throw in at a party or for a drinking game!
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
If you’re looking for a green apple candy flavored vodka, then this is a pretty good vodka. I like pouring any apple flavored vodka into some apple juice, and this gives it a nice kick. I love green apple anything, so this was a really nice suggestion from a friend to try. I can drink it straight up just fine as well. Very nice flavor.
Danielle P.
Rohnert Park
First vodka I ever tried, when I was young and fruity was the “best ever.” I never liked this. The artificial green apple flavor is just utterly disgusting, which is sad because Smirnoff does make one of my favorite beverages(Smirnoff ice.) Green apple is just not my cup of tea, but Smirnoff as a company gets all my love.
Theresa T.
Chandler
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka is definitely in my top 5 vodkas for any occasion that calls for vodka, which is every occasion really! I appreciate that it’s reasonably priced and distilled and refined just enough , so when taken it straight or as a shot, it doesn’t leave your throat in a burning agony.
Cebrina S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The Smirnoff green apple took the pain out of me making green apple martinis for my book club I made a picture I added more lacour to it for those that needed it and when I tell you that it was one of the best experiences ever with the girls they were so excited because I decorated the glasses with green apple slices and I made sure that I had the apple martini flavor to add just a little bit more Apple flavor for them to taste but they were really excited The Granny Smith apples was cute some of them I had with a little line for those that like that a little bit sour but this vodka was a winner thank you
Mary S.
Bushkill
Not a bad vodka , I am just not he biggest green apple fan. I would love a red apple flavored vodka for the fall time. Who else agrees? If you are to have the green apple one a great additive to a mixed drink would be apple flavored ring candies. I’ve seen a lot of candy being used with this vodka
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The green apple flavoring in the vodka is a bit overpowering. When I drink vodka, I’m looking for that extra kick to get my night going (quickly might I add) and the green apple flavoring kind of takes that away. I would probably buy it again and use it as a mixer instead of straight. Decent.
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't usually drink Smirnoff but I will drink this flavor.  It has a good flavor and does a good job masking the flavor of the alcohol. I usually mix it with cranberry juice but it's not bad with iced tea.  While i don't buy it often, it's a good choice in vodka for mixers.
April H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like the brand and I really love this flavor. It goes great with jolly rancher green apple Jell-O for Jell-O shots. I am a repeat purchaser of this brand and I do by this flavor often. I also recommend this to friends who are making Jell-O shots or a really like the green apple flavor.
Marisol M.
Los Angeles
My sister and I bought this flavor for Halloween to mix with jolly ranchers. That combination was great but the combination with cucumber Gatorade was the best. It also smells wonderful. It’s one of go to drinks. Would definitely recommend it if you like fruity tasting and smelling drinks.
JESSICA C.
A slight description of the taste. I have not tried it yet but I love the artificial smell of the green apple. Could it be considered one of the best?
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
What mixed drinks is good to make with this flavor of Smirnoff?
Kristine P.
Lafayette, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Do these drinks remind anyone else of the first drinks you ever tired? They bring be back to freshman year of college. :)
Jay R.
What is the largest size of bottle that you can get this drink in?