BY SMIRNOFF #74 in Vodka

• What mixed drinks is good to make with this flavor of Smirnoff?4 Answers
  • What is the largest size of bottle that you can get this drink in?1 Answers
  • Do these drinks remind anyone else of the first drinks you ever tir...3 Answers
Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka
  • "I like to drink this with some green apple jolly ranchers at the bottom of the glass." in 5 reviews
  • "You cannot go wrong with this flavor. " in 2 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with this." in 1 review
  • "It is very sweet and a little sour." in 1 review
  • "They have great tasting flavors and green apple is their best one!" in 1 review
rebekkka g.
rebekkka g.
I have to give this all started because of my childhood. I know that sounds bad but I used to make this makes drink that was like a lemonade slushy added this and it tasted so good. I would typically buy this at the grocery store. Honestly for what you're getting for the price it's a pretty buy. You just have to mix it or the taste is very strong. If anybody wants to try to make sure drink try mixing it with country Time lemonade then freeze it for a little bit.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Smirnoff green apple vodka is terrifying. I'm not a huge liquor drinker so when I do drink straight liquor it's usually vodka, and green apple smirnoff is the most drinkable liquor I've ever encountered. It's not disgustingly overpowering in flavor in scent like some flavored Smirnoff, but gently apple-y and so smooth. It tastes like 50% of the alcohol content it has. It's no refined palette affair, but it reeeally gets the job done.
Nel D.
Nel D.
Not my favorite vodka. Don't let the delicious and crisp smell fool you, it definitely smells better than it taste! Would not drink this without a chaser or a mix. I would pick this up on my way to a house party as my "contribution".  It's cheap and pretty much all liquor stores have it in stock. Perfect if you're looking for a cheap thrill but don't want to look super cheap and settle for Burnett's.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
The perfect vodka treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! It has a sharp and sweet taste without it being sickening. It is delicious on its own and does not need to be mixed with anything else. If you are new to drinking vodka, definitely start with this brand and flavor as it gives you an easy transition to drinking harder vodkas. Will be buying and drinking this again in the future.
Mahogany P.
Mahogany P.
Orlando, FL
Cant go wrong with anything green apple ill tell ya that much! A little sweet a little sour the perfect alcohol to use as a mixer. Compared to some of the other brands out there I think in terms of taste this is perfect especially if you're not trying to burn a whole in your pocket money wise. Give it a try! I encourage it!
Desirea S.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
This one is great in a mixer with friends for sure!! I am a repeat person to this brand for sure.  I have used it on sev occasions.  To the other brands the taste is great but the hangover is ugh.  Price is way within reason very cheap for sure.  Should the time arise yes I would buy again in the future.
dawn b.
dawn b.
I like Smirnoff brand but I was not a fan of this flavor. I purchased this at one of the local drug stores in my area. It's a good brand and quality is better than other brands. I was disappointed in the flavor. I probably would not recommend this flavor but would totally recommend this brand.
Christin A.
Christin A.
Gibson, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Oh My Gosh!!! I absolutely love Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka! This has got to be my all time favorite drink! It's definitely very affordable and so very tasty!! I love the sour taste so much! Nothing else compares to the amazing taste and feeling of Smirnoff Green Apple!
Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.
I used to drink a lot of Smirnoff when I was younger because it was typically pretty inexpensive. Of all the Smirnoff flavors I've tried, I'd say the Green Apple was the best. You can pair it with a lot of different mixers or drink it straight pretty tolerably.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Frederick
Great with a mixer. Doesn't have super gross artificial flavor. I like to get the mini bottles from a local liquor store before going to parties. Very reasonably priced. Great alternative to very expensive vodkas when you want to mix. Always on hand when going out!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
What mixed drinks is good to make with this flavor of Smirnoff?
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Do these drinks remind anyone else of the first drinks you ever tired? They bring be back to freshman year of college. :)
Jay R.
Jay R.
What is the largest size of bottle that you can get this drink in?