BY SMIRNOFF #83 in Vodka

• What mixed drinks is good to make with this flavor of Smirnoff?4 Answers
  • What is the largest size of bottle that you can get this drink in?1 Answers
  • Do these drinks remind anyone else of the first drinks you ever t...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I like to drink this with some green apple jolly ranchers at the bottom of the glass." in 5 reviews
  • "You cannot go wrong with this flavor. " in 2 reviews
  • "It is very sweet and a little sour." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with this." in 1 review
  • "I always see myself reaching for it when I go to my local liquor store :)" in 1 review
Ismeli H.
Reseda, CA
I love smirnoff! Any flavor honestly it’s easy to sip on plain or mixed and it taste the best cold don’t drink it warm!! The green apple is my favorite I don’t really like sweet or fruity drinks but smirnoff has a bit of a sizzle almost like soda and it works very well I love it the raspberry one is great too but green apple takes the medal for sure!
Anna S.
Hillsboro, OR
This is one of my go to products for fall drinks. It's inexpensive yet packed with flavor. I use it for apple Moscow mules, as well as Carmel
Apple sangria both of which are so easy and always a huge hit. You can totally lean on the apple vodka to add all the flavor but people will think you're a genius for such a fun out of the box twist on classics!
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
If you’re looking for a green apple candy flavored vodka, then this is a pretty good vodka. I like pouring any apple flavored vodka into some apple juice, and this gives it a nice kick. I love green apple anything, so this was a really nice suggestion from a friend to try. I can drink it straight up just fine as well. Very nice flavor.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The green apple flavoring in the vodka is a bit overpowering. When I drink vodka, I’m looking for that extra kick to get my night going (quickly might I add) and the green apple flavoring kind of takes that away. I would probably buy it again and use it as a mixer instead of straight. Decent.
Lindsay K.
Green apple Smirnoff is my favorite flavor Smirnoff because it really cuts the alcohol taste. It’s way better to similar brands due to price and quality. Just mix with sprite and you have yourself a delicious cocktail. Would definitely buy again when I finish my current bottle!!
Keishla D.
Lancaster, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Most definitely gets you drunk pretty fast, isn’t so smooth going down and isn’t my preference drink unless I have it as a mixed drink, but the bottles do give a lot for the price, I know people who love it and would always buy it, I’d drink it if there’s nothing else to drink
Jamie R.
Pittsburgh
I am not a huge drinker, but when I do drink I want it to taste good! Smirnoff doesn't taste super strong. The green apple mixes well with just about any juice. Or is even pretty good on the rocks. It's not super pricey so the value is great. I would totally buy again.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
This is one my favorite flavored vodkas . It’s very versatile. I use it in apple martinis and I mix it with red bull . The cost is in the medium range and has a smooth taste with a rich bold apple flavor ! If you like apples this is a huge hit with apple lovers !!🍏
ashley h.
This is a very fruity and fresh vodka that is delicious with anything even resembling being caramal flavored (caramel apple)!. Also good if you mix it with a La Croix of a compatible flavor! Not hard to drink and goes down very easy. Will be drinking this again!
Allison I.
Tulsa
It's cheap. It doesn't taste horrible. The initial green apple flavor is intense and a shock to taste buds. But buy the end of the bottle you will be soooooo tired of this. Something I'd keep around for guests who like fruity drinks and I dont feel like mixology.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
What mixed drinks is good to make with this flavor of Smirnoff?
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Do these drinks remind anyone else of the first drinks you ever tired? They bring be back to freshman year of college. :)
Jay R.
What is the largest size of bottle that you can get this drink in?