Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka  uploaded by Catarina C.

BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as “clean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff’s award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

• A slight description of the taste. I have not tried it yet but I ...5 Answers
Rena B.
Morganville, NJ
For specialty drinks, Smirnoff vodkas is my go to brand. They have a wonderful variety of flavors to choose from. Their green apple flavored vodka makes for a killer martini - tangy yet sweet - absolute perfection ! Besides using it for martinis, its refreshing to use for summer drinks . For some simple and easy drinks, I like to mix the green apple vodka with a little lemon-lime soda, lemonade or cranberry juice. Add some fruit and ice and you are set!
Octavia M.
York
Awesome flavor, I had this for the first time when I just turned 21...so you can imagine that we were just drinking whatever we could get but this has great flavor and I actually took shots of this flavor without a problem. They also make a sour green apple at special times I believe! And that’s fun to throw in at a party or for a drinking game!
Cebrina S.
The Smirnoff green apple took the pain out of me making green apple martinis for my book club I made a picture I added more lacour to it for those that needed it and when I tell you that it was one of the best experiences ever with the girls they were so excited because I decorated the glasses with green apple slices and I made sure that I had the apple martini flavor to add just a little bit more Apple flavor for them to taste but they were really excited The Granny Smith apples was cute some of them I had with a little line for those that like that a little bit sour but this vodka was a winner thank you
Mary S.
Bushkill
Not a bad vodka , I am just not he biggest green apple fan. I would love a red apple flavored vodka for the fall time. Who else agrees? If you are to have the green apple one a great additive to a mixed drink would be apple flavored ring candies. I’ve seen a lot of candy being used with this vodka
April H.
I really like the brand and I really love this flavor. It goes great with jolly rancher green apple Jell-O for Jell-O shots. I am a repeat purchaser of this brand and I do by this flavor often. I also recommend this to friends who are making Jell-O shots or a really like the green apple flavor.
Kari-Elizabeth M.
Plymouth, IN
I LOVE Smirnoff! I love all the options and different flavors they have! I love mixing them into all different drinks, or simply just drinking one of the Ice's! Wal-Mart has a great selection, at a great price! Always go for them when available!
Ashley K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I always like getting flavored vodka because it takes away the nail polish remover type taste. This is great mixed in with Baja blast soda, it tasted like a jolly rancher! I bet this would also be great with a Carmel type cocktail.
Brittany J.
A decently priced vodka, but the flavor was not my favorite. The green apple taste is a bit sour and there’s not a whole lot it can be mixed with to make it taste better, in my opinion. I would not purchase this product again.
Julie M.
Visalia
It's been along while since I've had a drink I remember the warmth of it hitting my throat,sliding down the overall snuggle I felt refreshing,smooth just a taste I will never forget.that crisp apple of a granny smith apple
Shelby W.
Greeneville, TN
My favorite Smirnoff they make, I mix this up with blue Curacao and drink it like. It's not expensive and will work great as a mixed drink. The value for the taste is quite good and would definitely buy this product again.
Jessica C.
A slight description of the taste. I have not tried it yet but I love the artificial smell of the green apple. Could it be considered one of the best?