Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka  uploaded by Catarina C.

BY SMIRNOFF #19 in Vodka

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as “clean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff’s award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

• A slight description of the taste. I have not tried it yet but I ...5 Answers
Cebrina S.
The Smirnoff green apple took the pain out of me making green apple martinis for my book club I made a picture I added more lacour to it for those that needed it and when I tell you that it was one of the best experiences ever with the girls they were so excited because I decorated the glasses with green apple slices and I made sure that I had the apple martini flavor to add just a little bit more Apple flavor for them to taste but they were really excited The Granny Smith apples was cute some of them I had with a little line for those that like that a little bit sour but this vodka was a winner thank you
Mary S.
Bushkill
Not a bad vodka , I am just not he biggest green apple fan. I would love a red apple flavored vodka for the fall time. Who else agrees? If you are to have the green apple one a great additive to a mixed drink would be apple flavored ring candies. I’ve seen a lot of candy being used with this vodka
Ashley J.
Bakersfield
Love the fact that it tastes like green apple jolly ranchers. I usually buy it at Walmart because they’re cheaper. The price is pretty good for the item because i personally would rather have this than any other flavored alcohol. I’ve bought plenty of times and plan to buy again.
Laticia M.
Redding
I absolutely love vodka is one of my favorite drinks. I purchased at a local Walmart store. Smirnov is one of my favorite brands of vodka if you’re looking for something that’s extremely affordable. They have a variety of great flavors and this Green apple was one of my favorites.
Ashli C.
Affordable, good quality vodka. Adult drink meets childhood snack. It tastes exactly like a green apple jolly rancher. A little too sweet for my taste though. I prefer a classic plain vodka to use as a mixer. Might buy again for a party or something but not for me personally.
Daniella B.
This was by far my favorite flavor. Not that I enjoy any of the flavors that much to begin with, but this was fine. It’s cheap and to me is the best flavor they have. I’ll only buy it again if I want to relive my college nights. Other than that, there’s better drinks.
Jayde L.
Maryville
Purchased one time and will never purchase again. We couldn’t find anything that mixed we’ll with this flavor and the flavor was fake. Giving 2 stars instead of one because maybe we just couldn’t find the right mixers but overall I wouldn’t recommend.
Felicia M.
The flavour smells good and makes your mood fresh. It's a perfect brand with a perfect taste for a casual night out if you are enjoying with cool buddies. I will recommend this for a casual night out rather than other brands who provide same taste.
Jocett B.
taste is really good. better as a mixed drink on the rocks is a little too strong for me. First time costumer but like most of these drinks it doesnt dissapoint.. This ones my favorite my go to. especially in jello shots. very satisfied with it
Kari-Elizabeth M.
Plymouth, IN
I LOVE Smirnoff! I love all the options and different flavors they have! I love mixing them into all different drinks, or simply just drinking one of the Ice's! Wal-Mart has a great selection, at a great price! Always go for them when available!
Jessica C.
A slight description of the taste. I have not tried it yet but I love the artificial smell of the green apple. Could it be considered one of the best?