SMIRNOFF® Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka uploaded by Diamond M.SMIRNOFF® Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka uploaded by Maribel T.SMIRNOFF® Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka uploaded by Melisa C.

BY SMIRNOFF

SMIRNOFF® Fluffed Marshmallow is an indulgent experience! Caramel notes on the back of each sip will take your mind to campfire s'mores while the smooth vanilla start to each sip makes Fluffed Marshmallow a perfect mixer with just about anything.

Aleisha M.
Spokane, WA
Okay well being honest here, I'm not the biggest fan of the original Smirnoff Vodka. I know it sounds extremely bizarre to even have Whipped Cream and Fluffed Marshmallow flavored kind of any kind of liquor and might actually offend some close minded stuffy types. Just trust me when I say GIVE THEM A CHANCE, JUST A TASTE. You will be happily shocked. Maybe for a dessert drink or something. I bartend occasionally for two different restaurant lounges as an on call bartender. I did bartend for four years, and now I am trying to build my dream business so that's why I only bartend occasionally. And one day I was playing around making up recipe's using those two flavors, as we accidentally ordered too many bottles. So we planned on Smirnoff WHIPPED CREAM flavor, and Smirnoff FLUFFED MARSHMALLOW flavor drink special's for the weekend. One that I came up with was a called "Rootbeer Float" which was 1 oz Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka, 1 oz Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka, fill rocks glass with ice, put in both Vodka flavors, add root beer, but leave a little room at the top, and poor a very very small amount of half and half on top....... Sooooooooo AMAZING!!!
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
I mean it will do the job but I thought it was so gross. It doesn't really taste like marshmallows to me. It smells good but the taste is awful. Plus, there is not much you can make with it. I ended up mixing with root beer just to get rid of it. Would not recommend. I will deff. not buy again!!
Mary S.
Bushkill
Great with warm mixed drinks that include coffee or hot chocolate. It also mixes great with ice cream (try it ) ! Very sweet. It is still vodka so it’s not like it goes down like water but I would say it is pretty smooth due to is sweetness
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
Fluffed marshmallow Flavored Smirnoff is the perfect start to a ton of fabulous girly cocktails, not to mention a small splash in your hot chocolate!! Pinterest is filled with recipes using this stuff, and the flavor it adds is amazing.
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
You have to be careful with flavored alcohol because it is not something you could drink on the rocks or near. Something such as the marshmallow flavored vodka needs to be mixed with hot chocolate. But once you do it is good.
Laura S.
Want the taste of fall camping in a glass? Use this in place of regular vodka in a White Russian! So delicious and not overly sweet! Super affordable but definitely not bottom shelf quality. It makes a fun house warming gift!
Morgan K.
Clarksville , TN
Amazing flavor!! You can pretty much drink this straight! Mix it in with some hot chocolate for a real fun adult drink! The alcohol flavor is not overpowering and it is also not too sweet. Totally recommend for the holidays!
Jessica l.
Tucson, AZ
This is perfect if you are in the mood for festive holiday drinks that need an extra sweetness. I like to add it to s’mores and chocolate flavored drinks to add an extra something something. I would recommend it to others
Sandy V.
Not much of a vodka drinker but this wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Distinctive flavor makes it more bearable than other vodkas. Price isn’t all too bad either. I probably would purchase this again in the future.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
This tastes so delicious! I absolutely love it! It tastes great if you mix it in a nice hot cup of cocoa. It also tastes great by itself! I definitely will continue to buy this and I hope they continue to make it!
Johnathan D.