SMIRNOFF® Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka uploaded by Diamond M.SMIRNOFF® Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka uploaded by Maribel T.SMIRNOFF® Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka uploaded by Melisa C.

BY SMIRNOFF

SMIRNOFF® Fluffed Marshmallow is an indulgent experience! Caramel notes on the back of each sip will take your mind to campfire s'mores while the smooth vanilla start to each sip makes Fluffed Marshmallow a perfect mixer with just about anything.

Aleisha M.
Spokane, WA
Okay well being honest here, I'm not the biggest fan of the original Smirnoff Vodka. I know it sounds extremely bizarre to even have Whipped Cream and Fluffed Marshmallow flavored kind of any kind of liquor and might actually offend some close minded stuffy types. Just trust me when I say GIVE THEM A CHANCE, JUST A TASTE. You will be happily shocked. Maybe for a dessert drink or something. I bartend occasionally for two different restaurant lounges as an on call bartender. I did bartend for four years, and now I am trying to build my dream business so that's why I only bartend occasionally. And one day I was playing around making up recipe's using those two flavors, as we accidentally ordered too many bottles. So we planned on Smirnoff WHIPPED CREAM flavor, and Smirnoff FLUFFED MARSHMALLOW flavor drink special's for the weekend. One that I came up with was a called "Rootbeer Float" which was 1 oz Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka, 1 oz Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka, fill rocks glass with ice, put in both Vodka flavors, add root beer, but leave a little room at the top, and poor a very very small amount of half and half on top....... Sooooooooo AMAZING!!!
Heather C.
Tampa, FL
This makes the absolute best flavored vodka for chocolate rimmed shots.  I love using this flavor especially around the holidays because it compliments all of the smells and feels around Christmas.  And let's not even talk about what this can do for a dark n stormy martini....yassss!
Megan R.
Washington, DC
Smirnoff is a fine brand of vodka, but this review is for the fluffed marshmallow flavored vodka.  First off, I love marshmallows; I can sit down to watch TV an eat half of a bag.  They are delicious.  Smirnoff has managed to make a marshmallow flavored vodka that actually resembles the flavor of marshmallows.  Mix this in to orange juice, and my friend...you will have a lovely creamsicle cocktail in two minutes flat.  I suggest shaking it with semi-crushed ice to make it frothy, and then pour in to martini glass.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
I mean it will do the job but I thought it was so gross. It doesn't really taste like marshmallows to me. It smells good but the taste is awful. Plus, there is not much you can make with it. I ended up mixing with root beer just to get rid of it. Would not recommend. I will deff. not buy again!!
Lizz L.
Tulsa
I gave this three stars even though I honestly couldn't even drink this. I'm still giving it three stars though because I'm aware in general I'm not a huge alcohol drinker and marshmallow isn't usually my go to flavor. The taste just seemed off to me but that could be because of my personal tastes. In general though it was a hit at our get together and went well with what we were serving. The price and amount of liquor was great and Smirnoff is always a hit never a miss when it comes to price!
Mary S.
Bushkill
Great with warm mixed drinks that include coffee or hot chocolate. It also mixes great with ice cream (try it ) ! Very sweet. It is still vodka so it’s not like it goes down like water but I would say it is pretty smooth due to is sweetness
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
Fluffed marshmallow Flavored Smirnoff is the perfect start to a ton of fabulous girly cocktails, not to mention a small splash in your hot chocolate!! Pinterest is filled with recipes using this stuff, and the flavor it adds is amazing.
Laura S.
Want the taste of fall camping in a glass? Use this in place of regular vodka in a White Russian! So delicious and not overly sweet! Super affordable but definitely not bottom shelf quality. It makes a fun house warming gift!
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
You have to be careful with flavored alcohol because it is not something you could drink on the rocks or near. Something such as the marshmallow flavored vodka needs to be mixed with hot chocolate. But once you do it is good.
Morgan K.
Clarksville , TN
Amazing flavor!! You can pretty much drink this straight! Mix it in with some hot chocolate for a real fun adult drink! The alcohol flavor is not overpowering and it is also not too sweet. Totally recommend for the holidays!
Johnathan D.