BeveragesAlcohol & MixersSmirnoff
Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka

Smirnoff® Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka

by Smirnoff

SMIRNOFF® Fluffed Marshmallow is an indulgent experience! Caramel notes on the back of each sip will take your mind to campfire s'mores while the smooth vanilla start to each sip makes Fluffed Marshmallow a perfect mixer with just about anything.

does this taste like marshmallow or does it taste fake?
Very interesting flavour what to mix with this.?
Does this really taste like marshmallows?
Start your review of Smirnoff® Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka!
Melisa C.
Grandin, FL
Smirnoff® Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka uploaded by Melisa C.
I really like the scent and the taste of Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow Flavored Vodka. I like to drink it as a martini or as a shot. I find it priced slightly above other vodkas but it has the best flavor so I think it's worth it. I recommend those who like tropical drinks to try this with pineapple juice. The miniatures are convenient if you only need to make one drink but for three or four drinks definitely get the larger size. 💖
Chelsea C.
Kuna, ID
So sweet, goes perfectly in a cream soda or root beer. I have been thinking about trying to make white Russians with it, I think it would be amazing.
Lorrie M.
Smirnoff® Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka uploaded by Lorrie M.
Smirnoff® Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka is great on its own and definitely has a toasted marshmallow taste. But, it’s even better in mixed drinks. I’ve included one of my favorite recipes below but, there are many more online that are great! #Smirnoff #MarshmallowVodka #HappyHour #Influenster #Voxbox This recipe from The Spruce Eats is excellent: Ingredients 2 ounces marshmallow vodka (Smirnoff Marshmallow) 2 ounces chocolate liqueur (Godiva Dark Chocolate) 1 ounce cream Garnish: 3 or 4 mini marshmallows Garnish: cocoa powder Steps to Make It Gather the ingredients. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour the vodka, liqueur, and cream. Shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with marshmallows and a sprinkle with cocoa powder. Serve and enjoy!
Laura R.
Abilene, KS
I've had this in hot chocolate and mixed with shots, it's good both ways! Not a super marshmallow taste, but it's good
Rebecca M.
Statesville, NC
This vodka is Awesome in hot chocolate. Delicious!!! I love having it every winter.. repeat consumer.
Karen D.
San Francisco, CA
Awesome and fun flavor. Mix this with root beer and you've got an adult version of a root beer float. You'll thank me later!
danielle H.
Parma Heights, OH
Very delicious. I bought it for a girls night out party with my girlfriends and the whole bottle was gone! They loved it too
Michele Q.
Smirnoff® Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka uploaded by Michele Q.
Fluffed Marshmallow is seriously one of the best flavors Smirnoff has made! Pretty decent value also. Being an ex bartender, I've had the pleasure of sampling a lot of different flavored alcohol & this one is by far one of my favorite flavored liquors. The sweet taste of roasted marshmallows has that campfire vibe to it. Pairs great with chocolate & jello shots, no chaser needed either.
Elizabeth M.
Slidell, LA
This drink will have to lit before you know it. Just when you think you need another drink you might want to wait a minute or two because to much and you are looking for someone to lean on. Great taste just by itself! Not to fond of the flavor alcohol but this was rather tasty.
amber N.
Havana, IL
The Smirnoff frosted marshmallow tastes just like a toasted marshmallow. So flavorful and goes down smooth! It blows all other brands of marshmallow flavored vodkas out of the water! This was the first time I tried this flavor, but it's definitely my new holiday favorite!