BY SMIRNOFF #43 in Vodka

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as “clean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff’s award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL
Lol, unless your making a very specific drink, run away now. The original Smirnoff vodka is very ok, especially for the cheaper price point. But oh my, the flavor of "fluffed" is almost offensive without burying it within a chocolatey or orangecicle drink. It so artificial tasting which, ok, I get that, it IS marshmallow flavored after all. But, oy. It's cheap, and like I mentioned, it helps make a yummy s'mores or orange dreamcicle kind of drink.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
I was curious when I saw a finger of this stuff at the liquor store and picked some up expecting it to taste...off. I was pleasantly surprised to find it tasting exactly like marshmallow (albeit boozy)! I dumped it into my coffee and enjoyed a little twist on my usual morning pick-me-up. I would consider getting my hands on a bottle of it over the winter for mixed drinks next to an open fire.
Tamika P.
Tamika P.
Fayetteville
 I have had the Smirnoff marshmallow fluff flavored vodka in a sweet mixed drink before, and it was OK because it "got the job done," but it wasn't necessarily the most tasty vodka I have ever had in a mixed drink. The marshmallow fluff is definitely unique and add something to a mixed drink, but it is not something that I have to stop and get every time I go to the liquor store.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
I was looking for a vodka to mix with Birthday cake shots and this really did the trick! Not too spendy and tastes amazing. You can also mix it with Rumchatta and Milk for a cinnamon toast drink! Or if you want a juice, we mixed with Orange Juice and made cream cicle drinks! Super good vodka and will buy again!
Fashion Closet D.
Fashion Closet D.
Stamford, CT
This vodka is DELICIOUS! I use it as a dessert vodka and pour it over ice cream or gelato. It also works perfectly for coffee if you're craving something sweet and relaxing. One of my favorite treats is the tiny bottle version of these for stocking stuffers, gifts or a fun filling for an adult easter egg hunt!
Phoebee A.
Phoebee A.
Chino
I love love love love this product! I usually drink it in the colder months but it great anytime of year! I like it in a wide variety of drinks from hot chocolate to root beer! ( gotta try it !) It's a great brand you can get just about anywhere so you can always grab a bottle before you head to a get together.
Gabriella A.
Gabriella A.
Suffield , CT
I mean itll do the job but i thought it was so gross. The only way i could use it is for one specialty drink which is unnecessary. Like i thought it was gross. Would not recommend. But if ur in a pinch and all the other flavors are taken and this is the last one (mostly likely so) it will still get u drunk
Suvarna S.
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale, CA
honestly wish some one gave me this as a gift. i tried this in one of the parties i attended . and i am madly in love with this one . i love all smirnoff vodka i am so addicted to this particular one. wish i get this bottle as a gift. will buy this for sure for my next party that i host. madly in love !!!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Lebanon, MO
I love to use the Marshmallow flavor in mixed drinks. It adds a slightly sweet flavor but not overpowering. Compared to Other marshmallow flavored vodkas I like this one because it's not thick in texture. I prefer a very liquid-y consistency and I find other flavored vodkas to be very thick and syrup-y.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Shady Grove
Awesome flavor. Great for camping night. Tastes like a s'more. Very delicious!!!!!! I keep a bottle at all times. My local ABC stores keeps it stocked just for me! It's also great slightly chilled poured over ice cream!!!! Highly recommended if you love marshmallows you will love this!!!