BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as “clean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff’s award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

Megan R.
Washington, DC
Smirnoff is a fine brand of vodka, but this review is for the fluffed marshmallow flavored vodka.  First off, I love marshmallows; I can sit down to watch TV an eat half of a bag.  They are delicious.  Smirnoff has managed to make a marshmallow flavored vodka that actually resembles the flavor of marshmallows.  Mix this in to orange juice, and my friend...you will have a lovely creamsicle cocktail in two minutes flat.  I suggest shaking it with semi-crushed ice to make it frothy, and then pour in to martini glass.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
This vodka really does taste like marshmallows! But the problem is finding ways to use it once the novelty is gone. We ended up mixing it with root beer and cream soda just to get rid of it, but I'm sure a creative person could think of better ways to let that flavor shine.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
I mean it will do the job but I thought it was so gross. It doesn't really taste like marshmallows to me. It smells good but the taste is awful. Plus, there is not much you can make with it. I ended up mixing with root beer just to get rid of it. Would not recommend. I will deff. not buy again!!
Lizz L.
Tulsa
I gave this three stars even though I honestly couldn't even drink this. I'm still giving it three stars though because I'm aware in general I'm not a huge alcohol drinker and marshmallow isn't usually my go to flavor. The taste just seemed off to me but that could be because of my personal tastes. In general though it was a hit at our get together and went well with what we were serving. The price and amount of liquor was great and Smirnoff is always a hit never a miss when it comes to price!
Allison M.
Cookeville
Added this to hot chocolate, made for a great adult beverage on a cold day. Definitely work a try. I’m sure you could add this delicious flavor to other drinks like coffee and it would be fabulous. Will buy again. Smirnoff Flavored Vodka
Ashley S.
Norwalk, Ca
Omg amazing!!! I try not to drink to much hard alcohol such as vodka, but every now and then a shot of some good tasting vodka makes for a great Friday night!! It’s very satisfying! I’m thinking maybe trying this in like a twisted float!!
Ashley G.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is amazing! It’s got the right amount of sweetness and isn’t overpowering! It’s delicious! I bought it at my local liquor store. My favorite thing to do is put it in my hot cocoa. Will buy it every winter for spiked cocoa.
Laura S.
Want the taste of fall camping in a glass? Use this in place of regular vodka in a White Russian! So delicious and not overly sweet! Super affordable but definitely not bottom shelf quality. It makes a fun house warming gift!
Jessica l.
tucson
This is perfect if you are in the mood for festive holiday drinks that need an extra sweetness. I like to add it to s’mores and chocolate flavored drinks to add an extra something something. I would recommend it to others
Jessica B.
This is one of those vodkas that can be hit or miss if you don’t know how to use it. Mixed with the right ingredients it is delicious! Plus, compared to its compition not only is it of a better value—it is a better flavor.

Because of its standard flavor it is a hit for a solid winter friendly drink! I am a huge fan of it tossed in with hot chocolate or coffee. You can mix it up a lot. From gingerbread coffee or a cinnamon themed one, or hot cocoa with a bit of caramel, it gives you that extra yummy boost.