BY SMIRNOFF #23 in Vodka

• What's the best Smirnoff flavor? 29 Answers
  • What do you drink this with 3 Answers
  • I would love to try the different favors of vodka. What 2 do you ...2 Answers
Smirnoff Flavored Vodka
  • "Not so fond of the raspberry flavored vodka, I'm sure it would be good in mixed drinks, but raspberry has such a unique taste it just isn't for me. " in 5 reviews
Beth M.
Beth M.
Ridgewood, NY
I love love love the watermelon flavor. I like to make a summer drink with it that I call the "Drunk in Love" (from Beyonce's song where she sings about drinkin watermelon).

But, all the flavors I've tried have been great and smooth and make lovely cocktails. I've tried vanilla, orange, and raspberry so far.

The Drunk In Love
Smirnoff Watermelon
A lemon lime soda or lemon seltzer, your preference
Grenadine
Garnish with a wedge of watermelon, maraschino cherries, and small plastic surfboard ;]
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Overland Park, KS
Happy Hour Expert
If you're balling on a budget, like me, then Smirnoff flavored vodkas are a decent choice when you are looking to make your weekend mixed drink. Being a college student, Smirnoff is a frequent choice at bars and parties. I would suggest buying the more expensive stuff if you can afford it, but Smirnoff does the job when you are debating whether you should spend your money on alcohol or groceries for the week.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Smirnoff is potato based vodka, so it's one of the safer options for those with gluten intolerance like me :)

The plain is good, but I like to experiment with the flavored ones too!! There's one that tastes like whipped cream that is to die for mixed with a Diet Coke. There's also citrus ones that are good for mixing with wine, fruit, and Sprite for a jungle juice/sangria drink as well!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
A great cheap vodka for mixing drinks. It comes in a wide variety of flavors that allow for lots of experimentation. I would not recommend drinking it on the rocks. For that go for a higher end vodka, but don't waste your money if you're only going to be making mixed drinks. This tastes great in all kinds of drinks and is my go to vodka.
Jessamyn T.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
I really don't understand the drive to flavor vodka in a million different ways. I don't enjoy the taste of alcohol and prefer to use mixers or a strong chaser to get rid of the taste. When there is a hint of apple, it doesn't make me want to dwell on it, it just makes me think, "Poor apple, you would have been so tasty on your own :(".
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Pueblo, CO
All of the flavors are great and go well mixed with various pops and juices! Smirnoff “Red Label” is a much cleaner, less nasty-tasting of Sobieski. If you took a shot of Smirnoff and added about 7 drops of public toilet water and a couple drops of week-old coffee, you’d have Sobieski. The strawberry acas is good and so was the grape!
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Bought the strawberry flavored Vodka for a summer drink recipe. It included pink moscato wine, strawberry vodka, lemonade, fresh strawberries and lemon slices. The drink was very summer appropriate and refreshing. The strawberry flavored vodka can be used in a lot of drinks or on its own over ice for a refreshing summer drink.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Mc Veytown, PA
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
In my opinion, as a bartender, Smirnoff Flavored Vodkas are great as a mixer. It meets all expectations of a flavored vodka. It is not top shelf, but it still has the same effect as if it was. It is cheaper and just as good as other flavored vodkas. I would recommend that you try it if you like flavored vodka's
Aneshia C.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
I enjoy a flavored vodka because it can be enjoyed by itself on the rocks or with a juice/soda. I am not a heavy drinker at all, definitely a girly drink type. So I am all about a good taste and smooth swallow that won't burn my thoart and chest going down. Give it a try if you love flavor with a lil kick!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ
What's the best Smirnoff flavor?
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
I never have this . Is this good
MaRissa D.
MaRissa D.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Does this burn? what are some of your favorite drinks to make with this
kendra h.
kendra h.
Riverton, UT
What are some drinks to make with these? Recipe please :)
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which is your favorite? What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What vodka do you prefer other than this?