BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff Flavored Vodka

Start your review of Smirnoff Flavored Vodka!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Not so fond of the raspberry flavored vodka, I'm sure it would be good in mixed drinks, but raspberry has such a unique taste it just isn't for me. " in 5 reviews
Joe B.
Cincinnati
The Smirnoff flavored vodkas are King of the mixed drinks. My absolute favorite to use versus other brands to use in a cocktail. There are cheap as far as price goes but a great value for the money. I buy this often and keep it on the Shelf. If you're enjoying making cocktails definitely use these flavored vodkas.
Madison R.
Fairfax, VA
it’s pretty good especially for the decently cheap price! some flavors are better than others, but in my opinion the flavored smirnoff vodka goes down smoother than the regular unflavored smirnoff! I would buy again if I was looking for a pretty decent cheaper vodka
Janja P.
Louisville , KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Any of these flavors can be added with some sprite and some lime/lemon and it would taste amazing! You can even add it to make Jell-O shots! Sooo good!! If you like flavorful tastes with your alcohol then definitely grab a bottle and try it for yourself! Cheers! 🥂
Jessica M.
Cape coral, FL
Cant go wrong with Smirnoff. So many different flavors sometimes it makes it hard to choose just one but with the price you dont have to!! Very inexpensive not as smooth as the competitors but still delish!! This is a must have at any party or get together
Kat N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff has an awesome range of flavors. You are sure to find at least one that you’ll like. Their price point is also really cheap. If you’re looking for an interesting vodka while keeping so money in your pocket than this is definitely for you.
candiace t.
kansas city
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm really not a fan of the flavored vodkas anymore only because I feel like it's too much sugar in them and they give me a headache after a while so I pretty much just stay with the regular vodka but these are good for parties and for some mixed drinks.
Karina M.
San Antonio , TX
Smirnoff Flavored Vodka are a good variety of vodkas. They pair well with Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) or Sprite Lemon Lime Soda and most bars offer them during happy hour!
elaine B.
Cabot
I absolutely loved the variety of flavors of vodkas. I have tried many of them and enjoyed them immensely. I will most definitely be buying some more of these in the future. They are a big hit the the others in the house.
Katelynn P.
Never tasted a bad batch, though some are a little questionable on taste. Some “flavors” don’t have the right taste to match what it’s labeled as. Overall, always a good choice. Green apple is my favorite, vodka and ice.
Sienna S.
Grandville , MI
I love the lime. I mix it into sprite or those sparkling waters you can get at grocery stores. Tastes really yummy when mixed with the lime flavor or the even raspberry waters. A little bit gets you drunk
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ
What's the best Smirnoff flavor?
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
I never have this . Is this good
MaRissa D.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Kendra A.
Riverton, UT
What are some drinks to make with these? Recipe please :)
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Which is your favorite? What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What vodka do you prefer other than this?