BY SMIRNOFF

SMIRNOFF® Citrus is infused with a natural citrus taste that creates the perfect balance of flavor. What can't you do with this refreshing vodka? SMIRNOFF® Citrus can kick-up a Cosmo or add a tropical splash to a Seabreeze. Try SMIRNOFF® Citrus in a shot, mixed with soda or in your favorite cocktail to find out which way you like it best!

caitlinceleste G.
WASHINGTON, DC
This is the vodka you starting drinking once you graduate from college because you heard it isn’t okay to drink out of plastic bottles anymore. The citrus flavor specifically mixes pretty well into other drinks (seltzer water with lemon and lime is my summer drink) but it is not smooth. This is the vodka you buy when you don’t want to drink responsibly.
ADA c.
Scranton
I love it I also like mixing it with cranberry an orange juice sometime I like just drinking it alone but no matter what way I decide to drink it it's always good I prefer to add ice most of the times on a hot summer day
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Something that can easily be mixed with a seltzer or even sprite, and it not be something that is horrible to drink, as I’ve experienced with other lesser brands. This is definitely not top shelf but it is not bottom of the barrel either. It is definitely an economical choice but you do get what you pay for
Lizz C.
Love this vodka for mixing!! Most of my summer time, adult beverages get this citrus vodka. Though, I would not recommend it simply straight/on the rocks. This is a mixing vodka. Still, a great quality for the price, simple bottling - doesn't take up too much space on the shelf, Summertime staple.
Layla F.
Chandler, AZ
It gets the job done but it’s not an amazing vodka or flavored vodka. It does perfectly well when making mixed drinks for large parties/bartending due to the price. It’s always available at the local grocery store which is convenient. All in all, an okay vodka to make a lemon drop martini or shot.
Megan T.
Hastings , MI
I love this stuff. It goes great with sprite, and raspberry liquor. It’s my favorite summer drink for sure. It comes in a sleek glass bottle and is about $12-15 for a fifth. Very inexpensive. SMIRNOFF® Citrus Vodka
Chrystelle A.
Kansas City
Perfect for mixed drinks, and always good to keep the party going. I’ve made plenty of mixed drinks with it. Not sure what else I can say aside from it’s a good vodka. But this thing wants me to keep typing until I hit 200 characters so the rest of this review is drawn out.
Karla R.
Panorama City , CA
I absolutely love the flavor! I love mixing it with citrus juices like orange juice or peach juice. It doesn’t compare to others because of how awesome the flavor is! It’s a one of a kind that doesn’t feel like your drinking alcohol at all. I would definitely buy again!
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
The Smirnoff Twist Citrus Vodka taste so good mixed with fruit drinks. I love the packaging, i feel like it grabs my attention and makes me buy it. the price on the vodka is very good for how much you get and how well it works. I will definitely be buying this again.
Danielle M.
Mesa, AZ
Smirnoff Citrus vodka is the perfect vodka to mix into lemon soda or lemonade in the summer. It is extremely versatile and able to be blended into any drink imaginable, its also so flavorful that it's even good on it's own as a shot! I prefer it with strawberry lemonade.