SMIRNOFF® Cherry Vodka uploaded by xXJessicaXx l.

BY SMIRNOFF

SMIRNOFF® Cherry is a vodka specialty enhanced with the essence of all-natural cherries, plump and bursting with flavor. A delightfully distinct choice, SMIRNOFF® Cherry is sure to be the start of a most delicious night.

Brittany D.
Clanton
This vodka burns your throat just right! The taste is really strong and like nothing else. The packaging is great and easy to open. It exceeded my expectations by a long shot. It is a little on the pricey side but not too expensive. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Jared K.
Conway, SC
This is a solid cherry vodka. As usual by Smirnoff, this a good mid-tier vodka with a good and realistic flavor. The cherry is pretty on point with what you would expect from a cherry flavored vodka.
Jaime J.
In Smirnoff's best-selling family of vodka-related products, Smirnoff Cherry is vodka enhanced with the essence of all-natural cherries. Enjoy this flavored vodka with Cola or as a twist on your favorite vodka cocktail.
Melinda P.
Salyersville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Cherry Vodka has the most unique taste. I absolutely love the flavor. errSMIRNOFF® Cherry Vodka. Some of my friends life the UV Vodka Pink Lemonade .
Kendra M.
Belton, MO
I love any cherry vodka mixed with sprite! Great mix. It’s the perfect summer cocktail! Add a lemon or a lime and you got yourself an adult cherry limeade! Sometimes I mix a dash of cranberry. It’s reasonably priced and overall a good brand of your looking for a cheaper side.
Ashley Z.
Clearwater
A bit of a cherry cough syrup taste on its own, but mixed with cherry cola, very easy to drink. Also good in lemonade, and in sprite with grenadine. Not the best I've had, but definitely decent for the price point. Would buy again when trying to save some cash.
Markie C.
Toledo
Purchased at: Kroger
We purchased this to add to Jell-O shots for a party and it was great! You could not taste the alcohol at all, so definitely good for a person with a sweet taste. Once again I love how available Smirnoff is to purchase, and how fairly priced it is for the quality.
Stephanie G.
Fort Worth, TX
Vodka is my 2nd favorite type of liquor and this mix with cherry’s is by far my absolute favorite! Pair it with Coca-Cola and it’s just like you’re drinking a cherry coke. I would buy this over and over again! I recommend it to all :) Coca-Cola® Classic
Amanda W.
Old forge
Tastes so good especially with juice. It is not too expensive and it does not give you a hangover. Not all of the bars carry it, so you are better off buying it from the liquor store and making a mixed drink at home. I would definitely keep buying it.
Abigail C.
Marion, IA
I bought this vodka to make Dirty Shirley’s with. I felt like the vodka part was fine, but the cherry flavoring was very artificial tasting. It tasted worse than cherry cough syrup. Next time I’ll stick with original Smirnoff with grenadine instead.