Smirnoff Cherry Vodka uploaded by xXJessicaXx l.

BY SMIRNOFF #54 in Vodka

Karyssa G.
When taking the price into consideration, it’s not exactly the worst. However the flavor is extremely artificial and it isn’t exactly smooth going down. It’s a relatively cheap brand of alcohol, easy and ideal to buy in bulk and used for house parties. Not exactly to keep in your liquor cabinet at home. Associate it more with college kids looking to get drunk on a Friday night.
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. Me and my boyfriend recently tried this vodka and we thought that the Cherry might be a good Twist on it but I have to say honestly it is just as harsh as the regular plain version. We just get something to chase it with so if we mixed it it may not be as bad but I like to hurry and get the hard part over with and take a swig and then Chase it with a cherry 7up. I'll have to decide if we're going to stick with that after this bottle gets finished.. we still have half of a bottle left.
Stephanie G.
Fort Worth, TX
Vodka is my 2nd favorite type of liquor and this mix with cherry’s is by far my absolute favorite! Pair it with Coca-Cola and it’s just like you’re drinking a cherry coke. I would buy this over and over again! I recommend it to all :) Coca-Cola® Classic
Trisha S.
Marietta, GA
We bought the drinks for the superbowl 2015. We found a recipe online and made our own drinks with the vodka, soda and ice. The flavor of the vodka came through perfectly. It had the perfect mixture to be included in our drink.
Whitney B.
Oak Ridge
Great cherry flavor and really smooth! Great to use in mixed drink recipes or even just with a soft drink. Inexpensive compared to other brands. I will definitely be purchasing this again, and can’t wait to try other flavors!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Lauren N.
The cherry vodka is a hit or miss for me. Mixed into another recipe, it is fine. As a stand-alone liquor, I don’t think it is wonderful. The cherry flavoring is very artificial and sugary paired with the Smirnoff vodka.
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Disgusting tastes like cough syrup if that's the flavor you're looking for look no further! I would only buy this if I was making a cocktail that this flavor called for. I would not recommend for a casual drink.
Kensha S.
Arkadelphia, AR
Very good flavor. You can hardly taste the vodka. Super affordable, I bought this from Walmart but here lately I haven’t been able to find it in stores. By far my favorite vodka. I would purchase it again.
Jessica l.
tucson
I like to drink this with coke. It tastes like cherry coke and it goes down very smooth. I like to use this for pregames and it’s not too expensive, affordable. I would recommend this to others for sure.