BY SMIRNOFF #100 in Vodka

Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. Me and my boyfriend recently tried this vodka and we thought that the Cherry might be a good Twist on it but I have to say honestly it is just as harsh as the regular plain version. We just get something to chase it with so if we mixed it it may not be as bad but I like to hurry and get the hard part over with and take a swig and then Chase it with a cherry 7up. I'll have to decide if we're going to stick with that after this bottle gets finished.. we still have half of a bottle left.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Hollywood , FL
Smirnoff flavors are by far some of the best in the market. Smirnoff cherry is the best cherry flavor by a landslide. I buy this vodka very regularly when I go out. It's affordable and delicious. You can make several drinking with it and the cherry flavor is very pure with a hint of sweetness. Makes for a smooth nice drink. I'm definitely a repeat customer.
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
When I was 21 with no money, and no taste buds, and could bounce right back in the morning time, I drank this. Now as a more mature woman, who has a life and only wants to feel a slight buzz so that I can get up in the morning and live my life I will not drink this liquor. So harsh in taste, it's like pure death... but will get the job done!
Jeyo R.
Jeyo R.
Garden Grove, CA
I've said this once, and I will say it again, do NOT use cherry flavored vodka for jello shots. Other than that, I just don't like cherry flavored anything. It reminds me of my childhood when I would have cherry flavored children's medicine. Unfortunately, this tastes EXACTLY like that and I don't think I can drink this ever again.
NINIBETH D.
NINIBETH D.
Doral, FL
Usually I do not usually drink much, but I have had the opportunity to consume this drink and I think it's great. Although the degree of alcohol it has is a little strong, when you ingest it very cold it feels so refreshing and you can feel the taste of the cherry a little. The price seems quite affordable.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Alma, MI
I have tried other Smirnoff products and have liked them better, however this product does pair well with certain mixers. I think that other brands are cheaper, but for quality I would definitely recommend this. Additionally, I think that this product was well worth the buy for your average college student.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
The cherry flavoring is absolutely wonderful. It doesn’t have any bitter aftertaste or harsh taste at all. It is definitely one of my favorites and I will continue to buy it in the future. Recommending miss 100 times over. I even gave this as Christmas gifts to a couple people last year
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I personally believe you can't go wrong with cherry flavored anything, and this is most definitely not a disappointment. I prefer this Skyy's cherry flavored vodka. I would definitely recommend this everyone, and it's awesome because it's super inexpensive, and goes perfect with Coke!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Canton, IL
I LOVE THIS VODKA! Do you like cherry Pepsi? What about cherry 7up? Do you like alcohol? This is for you! I love to add a shot or two of Smirnoff cherry vodka to my Pepsi! It's affordable, tasty and readily available to buy locally. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Clovis, CA
Nice and sweet, the cherry flavor hides the vodka taste well. I love to mix with energy drinks to make a cherry bomb. Mixes well but I prefer Grey Goose since that is smoother. Great price point because it's not is cheap that it's nasty but not as much as top shelf vodkas.