Smirnoff Cherry Vodka uploaded by xXJessicaXx l.

Stephanie G.
Fort Worth, TX
Vodka is my 2nd favorite type of liquor and this mix with cherry’s is by far my absolute favorite! Pair it with Coca-Cola and it’s just like you’re drinking a cherry coke. I would buy this over and over again! I recommend it to all :) Coca-Cola® Classic
Nate H.
The cherry is a very bold taste thst hits you instantly. Its a well flavored drink that is tolerable throughout any event. Defianlty best served ice cold mix with real cherries itself. And very well made drink for the line falling close behind Green Apple.
HealthyFoods R.
We make cherry linemade all summer long with this, cherries, grenadine, spite and a lime wedge. The cherry flavor is good and doesn’t taste like the traditional cough syrup cherry most favorites cherry things taste like. Will always buy this brand.
Lauren N.
The cherry vodka is a hit or miss for me. Mixed into another recipe, it is fine. As a stand-alone liquor, I don’t think it is wonderful. The cherry flavoring is very artificial and sugary paired with the Smirnoff vodka.
Felicia M.
Excellent flavors and tasty 😋 ! Love them all.. Prices fair! Give u a lol buzz..... Not too heavy very light.................... Most definitely will try them all ,didn't know they others flavors of choice...must try!
Katie M.
Las Vegas
This is one of my favorites!! This goes so well with mixed drinks!! I love to have this at get together a with friends and family. They love when I have this is my alcohol bar. We all try to play bartenders!! Haha!!
Molly M.
Reminds me of when I was younger. I don’t love flavored vodka anymore - gives me headaches. Not very smooth, but also on the cheaper end, so I guess you get what you pay for!!!! Prob would not buy it again!
Jessica l.
I like to drink this with coke. It tastes like cherry coke and it goes down very smooth. I like to use this for pregames and it’s not too expensive, affordable. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Iris T.
This product is really good and you can taste the cherry. It mixes well with other drinks too. I often buy it when I have company and they love it more than other vodkas. I would definitely buy it again
Channan N.
Baltimore, MD
This is pretty easy to take shots with and mixes well with any fruity drink. It is not very smooth but it’s manageable. I probably will never purchase this again even though it’s cheap but I would recommend to any college kid, it’s better than the marshmallow flavor.