BY SMIRNOFF #58 in Vodka

Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
Oh yuck. I bought this because it was on sale for $9 and I thought, what the heck? After all, the pros are rating it as at least drinkable. I'm pretty forgiving with flavored vodkas. But this... the aroma isn't bad. It's not exactly blueberry--more like some kind of nondescript jelly you get at a diner during breakfast--but it's not unpleasant. There is a faint whisper of the medicinal in it. The taste... oy. It starts out okay and the vodka isn't harsh (it shoulddn't be at 70 proof) but the finish is all medicine, aspirin, and chalk. Awful. I don't know what I'm going to do with it. I don't know how much mixer I'm going to have to put in to drown out that aftertaste. Just avoid. No matter how "on sale" it is, just avoid.
Bitsy R.
Woodinville, WA
When looking for great flavor choices in vodka for an affordable price without compromising the quality of vodka, I always turn here. I love blueberry vodka with lemonade in the summer! Such a great variety of flavors and at a great price! It’s still got a great smooth texture that you want in a good vodka. Great product!
Sofie K.
Grand Rapids
If you can get a good bartender this can be so good in a mix drink or if your already buzzed with some cream soda is delicious. But honestly don't drink flavored vodkas all that much and I try to stay away from sugary cocktails. If your into flavors and blueberry check it out!
Blair R.
Madison, AL
This flavor is amazing but it smells like dirty socks. I’ve had multiple bottles of it from multiple stores. For a celebration one night we were trying to take shots of it and had to hold our noses. The flavor was great and smooth just couldn’t get past the smell.
Felicia M.
The flavour smells good and makes your mood fresh. It's a perfect brand with a perfect taste for a casual night out if you are enjoying with cool buddies. I will recommend this for a casual night out rather than other brands who provide same taste.
Laticia M.
Redding
I love fruit flavored vodkas. If you’re looking for something that’s refreshing as well as satisfying I would deathly recommend this product. It was very affordable. And I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to have a good time.
Myranda W.
Love the blueberry taste. It’s so bubbly and delicious. Can practically chug the bottle it doesn’t burn at all. Very affordable. Bought it a couple of times. Definitely a repeat customer. Would totally recommend it to all my friends.
Tiana F.
Wasn’t a berry tasting as I’d hoped. It’s super strong. Less expensive. Lesser quality than top shelf liquors. Probably wouldn’t buy it again. It’s hard to find mixers for such a flavor and is quite strong to drink it straight
Jordan S.
Very tasteful, not my favorite but it’s alright mixed. I expected more because the other flavors are good. I bought it at a liquor store in northwest Arkansas. I would recommend getting a different brand for blueberry.
Lindsay K.
Highly recommend this flavor but I have trouble finding it in my local store. I only come across this flavor at some stores. Very reasonable in price and has a delicious flavor. I would buy again if I could find it!