BY SMIRNOFF

Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
Oh yuck. I bought this because it was on sale for $9 and I thought, what the heck? After all, the pros are rating it as at least drinkable. I'm pretty forgiving with flavored vodkas. But this... the aroma isn't bad. It's not exactly blueberry--more like some kind of nondescript jelly you get at a diner during breakfast--but it's not unpleasant. There is a faint whisper of the medicinal in it. The taste... oy. It starts out okay and the vodka isn't harsh (it shoulddn't be at 70 proof) but the finish is all medicine, aspirin, and chalk. Awful. I don't know what I'm going to do with it. I don't know how much mixer I'm going to have to put in to drown out that aftertaste. Just avoid. No matter how "on sale" it is, just avoid.
Kristin K.
This was my go-to drink for a while, mix it with sprite or water and lemonade, it’s too good. The blueberry is a perfect flavored vodka that isn’t overwhelming but still tasty! Plus it’s very affordable. I like Smirnoff flavor vodka for the affordable normal purchases. They have a wide variety and most I’ve tasted have been done well
Lindsay K.
Highly recommend this flavor but I have trouble finding it in my local store. I only come across this flavor at some stores. Very reasonable in price and has a delicious flavor. I would buy again if I could find it!
Diana R.
My husband and me sometimes enjoy making different drinks. We like to watch on youtube the tipsy bartender a lot and he uses different types of vodkas and other type of alcoholic beverages. So, one day we saw the Smirnoff Blueberry Vodka and he had to try it. I don't remember the exact drink, but it was delicious. Smirnoff vodkas are really good, great different flavors and great affordable prices.
Alyssa V.
Slidell, LA
This is another one of my favorites! I like to mix this with real lemonade and a little Splenda! Very very good flavor. I would recommend this product to everyone! I would definitely buy it again!
Dijonna T.
Tast good not my fav vodka. Tast is just a little bit off to me but that could just be me. I dnt really get a blueberry tast at all... compared to other blue berry ones this one is the way to go.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill, TN
I love the blueberry vodka! I use it in my pina coladas and it adds such a fun twist on a regular drink! It’s definitely something I like to make at parties and could not do without this flavor!
Jennifer E.
Attica, NY
Delicious blueberry taste. Very subtle (great with water & a splash of pineapple juice). Could definitely get you in trouble- you can’t really taste the alcohol like in regular vodkas😊😋
Bitsy L.
Mount Juliet, TN
When looking for great flavor choices in vodka for an affordable price without compromising the quality of vodka, I always turn here. I love blueberry vodka with lemonade in the summer! Such a great variety of flavors and at a great price! It’s still got a great smooth texture that you want in a good vodka. Great product!
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
Smirnoff is one of the cheaper vodkas I have bought. It is great to purchase if you want a quality vodka on a budget. I have purchased Smirnoff so many times I can't even count. It is great for holiday parties and has a great taste for its price. I would not drink this liquor on the rocks, but it makes a great mixed drink!