BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Hard Cider

Smirnff prem 6pk bluebrry & lmnade

Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
Bri T.
Laporte, MN
Great for a first time drinker but very dangerous. Smirnoff Ice never really tastes like alcohol. Ive had many hangovers off of these because they’re affordable, taste good, and easy to lose count of.
Anna O.
I lov d the Smirnoff lemon and blueberry bottled mixed drink. It had a wonderful flavor profile and came in very handy for when all I wanted to do was pop a top instead of having to mix my own drink
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Another excellent product that helps to disguise the alcohol scent. Just lemonade. My grandma makes some great lemonade.....but it never got me loose ;) highly recommended!! I can get these at the Shell station down the street.
Paige L.
S Wilmington, IL
I have always loved Smirnoff ice. I think all of the flavors are good, but I just recently tried this kind. It doesn't even taste like you are drinking alcohol. Very tasty and refreshing. I will buy again.
Melissa D.
It's a good beverage if you're not a big alcohol drinker . My mother buys these all the time and enjoys drinking them . They are not pricey at all and it's like drinking a soda although you do taste a little alcohol but not much
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
 I love these drinks. I love to have one of these ice cold on a hot summer day. I love these drinks because they don't taste like liquor. I feel like they are affordable and they taste very good
Kaitlin C.
Love this for a light night of drinking or a barbecue! You can find these at pretty much any local beer supplier! I would highly recommend these a little pricey for what they are but still good! Over all a very nice drink!
Xoe M.
Killeen, TX
Really good. Amazing for like days in the hot sun, out by a lake or something. Only isssue is the blueberry flavor is a little strong maybe like a blue rasberry lemondae would be way better.
Zoe V.
I did really enjoy this mixture but it was a bit too sweet for me my stomach did not settle very well after just one of these. It was still good but I don’t think I would buy these for myself
Rose C.
This is very yummy! My favorite smirnoff! My favorite used to be grape until I tried this one! I haven't tried any others similar, but smirnof is the best so I know others won't compare.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Sheryl W.
Salt Lake City
Does the drink have a more blueberry taste over the lemon flavor mixed with it?