BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?5 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Emma K.
Louisville, KY
Love These wine coolers so much! They taste amazing. It’s fairly affordable and definitely worth the money. There are vodkas that are similar but this one tastes amazing! I will continue to buy these products.
Lakan G.
Dry Ridge, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite summer drinks. I usually Pour into a blender with ice and make a slushie. I personally like this better than other hard lemonade brands but I've only tried the blueberry lemonade thus far.
Tiffany W.
These are perfect for the beach, pool or river. They are delicious, great flavor and easy to drink. I love this brand. I haven’t had anything bad from them. I purchased these at a gas station in my hometown.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles , MO
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
Lacey R.
Pryor
I was skeptical to try this flavor as I usually stick to the same drinks and don’t venture away from my normal. However this flavor was actually pretty good and I will be buying this again in the future.
Reyna ☮.
Miami , FL
This product is really tasty and such a refreshing drink. I have this when my girls come over and they really like this taste profile. I definitely would buy it again, it’s a definite should try flavor.
Meighan M.
Milford, CT
These mixed drinks are one of the greatest staples to keep in your fridge in the summer. Perfect for entertaining, great to bring to parties. The perfect summer alternative to a sangria or chilled rose.
Gigi S.
Elizabethtown
These are so great to have for a house party, bbq or just a girls night in. Not to strong, very delicious, and smooth. As a repeat consumer I would definitely keep these on hand. Definitely satisfied .
Taylor P.
Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks and blueberry is one of my favorite fruits so with that being said this is definitely one of my favorite affordable beverages! I will absolutely be buying again!!
Laura H.
Rocky Face, GA
Not bad overall for a malt beer. It definitely hits the flavor of blueberry lemonade but I would like to have a had a stronger blueberry flavor to lemonade flavor. 6 pack price is pretty standard and you can find it at most retailers.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?