BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Bernice B.
Los Angeles
This case is the go for beginners. Those who graduated from drinking 40's (40oz. beer cans) disappointing to those who have been drinking the "real" drinks. Compare it to Mikes Hard Lemonade. Recommend to the kindergarteners of alcohol.
Diana R.
This was kind of funky tasting. If you're big on fruity drinks this is a go, however if you are not into fruity things I would definitely not purchase it. I tried it from our local liquor store and I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Tína M.
North port , FL
It’s light but taste great, not harsh perfect for a day at the beach or just Sunday football . I’ve only had it once or twice , can find at gas stations or any liquor stores. Alcohol percentage is just right, I would definitely recommend
Angela C.
Medford, NY
Love Smirnoff products. Not to sugary that it makes you get an upset stomach but strong enough to make you feel a buzz! Love picking up a pack when we go camping!
Afton H.
El Paso, TX
Absolutely love Smirnoff it doesn't taste like your drinking but at the same time you get the buzz you like. I wouldn't really say you could compare it to other fruity type drinks but it does taste great and it's very affordable.
summer s.
Sanford, FL
I love any Smirnoff ice drinks but this is hands down the best one they have. Its inexpensive for a case. Absolutely delicious flavors easy to drink, they don't have a very strong alcohol taste. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
This sounds good and seem like they'll get you a bit tipsy but I find them to be way too sweet and expensive for the taste. I will probably never buy this again and I don't recommend it to my friends unless you want to headache.
Kayla E.
I buy Smirnoff most often as a vodka purchase. I was intrigued by the flavor and it was incredibly smooth and tasty! Perfectly refreshing on a summer night! Purchased from Meijer. Same price at WalmaRt so prices are reasonable.
Stephanie W.
chadron
This stuff takes me back to my early years of drinking. Gives you a real nice stomach ache if you try to chug it but if you have self control and can just sip on it it’s a great flavor and a decent value so you don’t feel quite so trashy at that local garage party.
Randal M.
Nevada, MO
First few drinks were full of flavor however, it looses its flavor and I believed it to get worse the more I drank. I actually gave over half of the 6 pack to a neighbor as no one else in the house was willing to drink them.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?