BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?5 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Fran M.
These are pretty good. If you're having a summer BBQ or a pool party, they're great. Pretty cheap, too. However, if you're really trying to get buzzed, you'll need to drink at least 3! They're basically just juice.
Brooke G.
Biloxi, MS
These are my absolute favorite! My go to drink! They are fruity but not too fruity! They go great on the boat on a hot summer day! They are priced very fairly and taste great! Well worth the money! And they have a ton of other flavors to chose from!
Elizabeth S.
Athens
great price and great flavor, tastes amazing with lemonade. not too biting and available at most liquor stores. i buy Smirnoff vodka relatively often, it is a great mid-priced vodka and is a go to party staple. i would def buy again and recommend
♀ꍏꀎꋪꍏ♪ L.
Chowchilla, CA
I enjoy these so much they are so nice on a summery day or even with just a sandwich also great for those who aren't big drinkers I buy these all the time I love them and will keep on buying them in the future.
Emma K.
Louisville, KY
Love These wine coolers so much! They taste amazing. It’s fairly affordable and definitely worth the money. There are vodkas that are similar but this one tastes amazing! I will continue to buy these products.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are wonderful! I’m picky when it comes to beers, wine coolers, mixed drinks, etc., and the blueberry lemonade is a favorite of mine along with a few friends of mine. Nice to have with a lunch or dinner.
Hannah H.
Tulsa
These are my lake drink of choice! I could drink these delicious babies alll day without feeling bogged down. They're beyond affordable and available in gas station! I will continue to buy there every summer!
Lakan G.
Dry Ridge, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite summer drinks. I usually Pour into a blender with ice and make a slushie. I personally like this better than other hard lemonade brands but I've only tried the blueberry lemonade thus far.
Tiffany W.
These are perfect for the beach, pool or river. They are delicious, great flavor and easy to drink. I love this brand. I haven’t had anything bad from them. I purchased these at a gas station in my hometown.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?