BY SMIRNOFF #4 in Cocktail Mixes

• "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Miranda G.
They flavor is awesome, taste great on its own and better mixed with something else. This is the only product I’ve had with this flavor. Definitely delicious. I would recommend this to anyone. Definitely would buy again.
Courtney A.
St Clairsvle, OH
Decent bottled malt becerage purchased from Walnart this summer. I did enjoy the light summery taste but I definitely wouldnt purchase it again, I do love the smirnoff malt beverages this just happened to not be my favorite. My room mate however loved them.
Felicia B.
Love to have these on hand in the fridge to go along with a meal or just a quick mid week drink at the end of the night … very good flavor and doesn’t disappoint on strength ! A little on the sweet side but very tasty !
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
The blueberry lemonade is one of the best pre-mixed drinks on the market! Nothing compares to the taste of summer in the bottle. The price is more than fair, and will quench your thirst throughout hot days. Repeat purchases made in our house again and again.
Songhee L.
Flushing
Love blueberries, love lemonade, so i love this!!!! I loved how t tasted and it got me up there very quick. Would definitely buy again :) This is HARD LIQUOR guys !! but otherwise this was so good and it was definitely a good price. Overall, I'm satisfied!
Emily L.
Benton Harbor
I found this at the local grocery store and sometimes it goes on sale. It was very refreshing this summer. The blueberry and lemonade combination was great. My friends enjoyed it too.  Better then the competitors versions. I would buy it again!
Autumn G.
Atkinson, NH
Smirnoff has a wide variety of product, blueberry and lemonade is my favorite flavor overall! The taste is sweet and tart all at the same time. I’ve had this drink many times and would recommend to my friends as well!
Autumn M.
I love theses things. Especially when you don't feel like mixing anything up. Just throw them in your cooler and you are ready to go. You can buy them from Walmart. Most definitely would buy again. They are delicious.
Mary A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm embarrassed to write how many times I've bought this. My go to summer drink and it's awesome to have in the fridge on hand for when friends come over. Delicious, crisp, and best served cold in a chilled glass.
Amanda W.
As with many of the flavored Smirnoff products, i found these to be far to sweet for my liking. I cant enjoy more than maybe one before I get a stomach ache from the sweetness overload. Flavor is good but to sweet!
Jessica C.
Is it overly sweet?
Shari Y.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What is your favorite flavor smirnoff?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Are these overly sweet and/or acidic?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
I hear different things about this drink. Is it more tangy because of the lemonade or is it more sweet because of the blueberries?
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?