BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Felton, DE
These are great and worth the money to grab a pack on your way home from that stressful job to just sit back and relax!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
This is the perfect hot summer drink. Like its smooth, but not to overpowering with the vodka and it tastes delicious.
Raquel K.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Happy Hour Expert
These were just OK for me. Very tarte and sweet at the same time. For me it was too acidic and could only drink one.
Cølleen R.
Cølleen R.
Grove City, PA
I love this its so good! And not to strong although im a light weight so i can only drink 2 bottles and im done lol
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Punxsutawney, PA
These are refreshing and nice to already have a mixed drink without all the guessing as to how much or what to mix.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite!! Is refreshing and is affordable. The taste is delicious. Also you can buy deferents flavors
Heather B.
Heather B.
Fitzgerald, GA
These are my absolute my favorite quick and taste not work pop to go to drink too just chill out and relax with.
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
Love wine coolers but I'm really picky so I always pick Smirnoff. My favorite flavor is the strawberry one.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Fitzgerald, GA
Very interesting flavor. I actually liked it though. I'll probably buy it again for my next cookout this weekend.
LaToyia M.
LaToyia M.
These are delicious this is a great drink to have at home or at a family BBQ goes down smooth and is pretty tasty
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??