BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Meghan R.
Columbia, SC
These are AMAZING! I don’t do a lot of malt beverages because of the carbonation but these are so good! I would highly recommend these to someone who doesn’t want to load up al of the bar supplies! Would be great for a tailgate or a BYOB situation!
Riannon F.
Oceanside
Lemonade is delicious, but blueberry lemonade is my all time favorite! It brings back so many great memories as a child, and this drink is the perfect rendition of that to have as an adult, especially after a super intense week of being super busy!
Melissa W.
Avon Lake
Love these little blueberry lemonades.  Grabbed them on a whim at grocery store on way to a cookout.  Refreshing and sweet without being TOO sweet, they were great for the occasion and the hot weather. Reasonable price - would definitely but again!
Selene R.
Gardena, CA
When i want to have a drink, but not a stong drink, i go for Smirnoff. It's a good drink for it's price. Smirnoff is the perfect drink when you want to sit back, relax and watch a movie. I really like the apple flavor. Definitely recommend it.
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
These are super amazing. They taste so good and go down easy without a nasty after taste. They are pretty affordable and cost the same as any other mixed drink. We by these for our parties and get togethers. Always satisfied with the product.
Ines G.
Smirnoff has done a great product of these beers. They taste really nice, it is my first time trying these beers and for a person who doesn't drink beer they were a good surprise. I don't think there are many beers out there that can offer that.
Blake A.
LOVE! Aren't they adorable too?? I would recommend these for any event. I bought these at my local liquor store and they're pretty affordable! They're delicious and great for any occasion. They taste great on their own and i am very satisfied
Araceli M.
Very tastyyyeasy to drinkgreat for ladies that don't like any harsh drinks will get you buzzed after 6 of thesefun for game night with girls at your house affordable that's for sure different flavors! For everyone one to try tell your friends
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Hear things are pretty sweet and I know a lot of guys that make fun of them, but I think they're really tasty! I would definitely pick it over a beer. I like the different flavors and would recommend to people like me who don't love beer.
Kimberly S.
Bronx, NY
OMG I remember drinking this when I was extremely young… Probably shouldn’t have been drinking at that age but it genuinely tastes so good. The raspberry one is also very good. Overall extremely satisfied with the taste and how it goes down.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?