BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?5 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yuuuuuuuum is a great word for these the price and packaging are on point! I recommend you make a purchase of your own and I promise you will love these, you won’t be disappointed at all. I will be buying more in the future
Miranda G.
They flavor is awesome, taste great on its own and better mixed with something else. This is the only product I’ve had with this flavor. Definitely delicious. I would recommend this to anyone. Definitely would buy again.
Felicia B.
Love to have these on hand in the fridge to go along with a meal or just a quick mid week drink at the end of the night … very good flavor and doesn’t disappoint on strength ! A little on the sweet side but very tasty !
Courtney A.
Cambridge, OH
Decent bottled malt becerage purchased from Walnart this summer. I did enjoy the light summery taste but I definitely wouldnt purchase it again, I do love the smirnoff malt beverages this just happened to not be my favorite. My room mate however loved them.
Songhee L.
Flushing
Love blueberries, love lemonade, so i love this!!!! I loved how t tasted and it got me up there very quick. Would definitely buy again :) This is HARD LIQUOR guys !! but otherwise this was so good and it was definitely a good price. Overall, I'm satisfied!
Autumn M.
I love theses things. Especially when you don't feel like mixing anything up. Just throw them in your cooler and you are ready to go. You can buy them from Walmart. Most definitely would buy again. They are delicious.
Autumn G.
Plaistow , NH
Smirnoff has a wide variety of product, blueberry and lemonade is my favorite flavor overall! The taste is sweet and tart all at the same time. I’ve had this drink many times and would recommend to my friends as well!
Deb B.
Barton, MD
Taste really good! Got for a party and was a big hit. Very affordable compared with other drinks similar at our Local liquor store. Delicious and would recommend to anyone wanting a lemonade type alcoholic beverage
Fran M.
These are pretty good. If you're having a summer BBQ or a pool party, they're great. Pretty cheap, too. However, if you're really trying to get buzzed, you'll need to drink at least 3! They're basically just juice.
Mary A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm embarrassed to write how many times I've bought this. My go to summer drink and it's awesome to have in the fridge on hand for when friends come over. Delicious, crisp, and best served cold in a chilled glass.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?