BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Al L.
These taste good but I wish they had more alcohol in them. That’s probably why they taste so good. But they’re great for a chill day when you want a little buzz but not too much. They’re about as good as other wine coolers I’ve tried. I would buy again.
Brittany F.
Pittsburgh
Smirnoff Mixed Drinks are great. It's up there with Ices as my favorite when you don't want a beer or you're like me and you don't like the taste of beef. It's like having a cocktail without the kick of the hard liquor . I love these on a summer day .
Krystal B.
These are good if only looking to chill and have a couple drinks at home maybe with a couple friends. If I drink to many they give me heart burn but they taste amazing. Don't leave a aftertatse. I would purchase these again but probably not very often
Amber W.
My go to drink when I want a 'cold one' but don't want to get too tipsy. I love using as mixers. I wish they sold this stuff by the jug to consumers. A little high in sugar. I usually dilute it with club soda or flavored water and some fresh lemon or lime juice and wedges for garnish of course!
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are fun for a casual day event like a barbeque - it's easier for a gluten sensitive person like me, rather than drinking a beer, but it's not quite packing the punch of a cocktail. It's definitely my favorite pre-mixed bottled boozy drink.
Lindsey G.
Amarillo, TX
These drinks are soooo good! They have a great flavor, not like some of the other mixed drinks that are a horrible flavor combination. Plus these ones get you buzzed without making you feel like you've drank too much. Definitely a good go-to drinks.
Krystle G.
A refreshing little drink. Served these with actual lemonade at a brunch type event. The product is unfavorable when it gets warm and got flat quickly, so keep that in mind. The price was even keel with its competitors.  I would purchase again.
Riannon F.
Oceanside
Lemonade is delicious, but blueberry lemonade is my all time favorite! It brings back so many great memories as a child, and this drink is the perfect rendition of that to have as an adult, especially after a super intense week of being super busy!
Meghan R.
Columbia, SC
These are AMAZING! I don’t do a lot of malt beverages because of the carbonation but these are so good! I would highly recommend these to someone who doesn’t want to load up al of the bar supplies! Would be great for a tailgate or a BYOB situation!
Stephanie D.
I really didn’t think I would like this flavor combo (blueberry isn’t always that great as an artificial flavor). But the lemonade is always refreshing so I tried it and was really pleased! It’s a good twist on such a classic beverage! Recommend it
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?