BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
jamie j.
Leo
i had this with my mom on the forth of july this year. delicious! though it didnt taste like i thought, it was very fruity none the less. i enjoyed the tangy flavor for the summer. even my mom liked it And shes pretty picky. i have recommended this to friends
Christi H.
Naples
I am in love with the taste of this. I bought this at my local supermarket. I was walking down the aisle looking for something new and the flavor caught my eye. They are adorable, and the packaging had a great look. I will definitely buy again! Very satisfied!
Brittany T.
East Norriton, PA
Never thought I would enjoy blueberry and lemonade together I recommend this product to anyone who likes to relaxing drink that's not too strong. I think it is better then most premixed drinks. I would buy again and would love to serve at summer time parties!
April S.
Tampa
I love these pre-mixed Smirnoff drinks. They are for quick and easy drinks when you don't want to make your own. Going to the beach? Stop by the store grab some of these and you're done. Quick, easy fun time. They are pretty inexpensive for the little 6 packs.
Marissa D.
worcester
These are one of my go-to drinks when I’m not trying to get too drunk! Perfect amount of alcoholic kick with something to keep the edge off...although the sugar content can lead to a headache. Can be pricey depending on where you find them but can be worth it.
Becky V.
Southington, CT
For someone who doesn't like beer these are an excellent alternative. They are affordable and taste just like lemonade. I like that they are sweet but not too much so. They're delicious and easy to drink when nice and cold. I would definitely purchase again
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
These taste excellent! I love them on a hot summer day! I prefer these over other types of coolers. Who doesn’t like lemonade on a hot day!? Not disappointed at all. I’ve bought this on multiple occasions. Very satisfied.  Go get some! You won’t regret it!
Angela L.
Cincinnati
I always want to drink Smirnoff because they sound so good. I can drink no more than 2 of these because they always make my stomach hurt. But the flavor is wonderful. I purchase from Kroger. I'd probably say the affordable but could be a little cheaper.
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
Perfect for the beach or poolside if you're not trying to get fat off of beer and want a fruity flavor. It is available at all liquor stores for a cheap price and has a nice kick to it. I would recommend to any one who likes the fruiter sipping drinks.
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
So out of all the Smirnoff ice drinks and coolers such as these. They are usually too sweet for my taste buds. But I can say these aren’t as sweet as some. It’s affordable, and great for those who aren’t heavy drinkers since I don’t taste the alcohol !
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?