BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?5 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Melissa W.
Avon Lake
Love these little blueberry lemonades.  Grabbed them on a whim at grocery store on way to a cookout.  Refreshing and sweet without being TOO sweet, they were great for the occasion and the hot weather. Reasonable price - would definitely but again!
Araceli M.
Very tastyyyeasy to drinkgreat for ladies that don't like any harsh drinks will get you buzzed after 6 of thesefun for game night with girls at your house affordable that's for sure different flavors! For everyone one to try tell your friends
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are super amazing. They taste so good and go down easy without a nasty after taste. They are pretty affordable and cost the same as any other mixed drink. We by these for our parties and get togethers. Always satisfied with the product.
Kimberly S.
Bronx, NY
OMG I remember drinking this when I was extremely young… Probably shouldn’t have been drinking at that age but it genuinely tastes so good. The raspberry one is also very good. Overall extremely satisfied with the taste and how it goes down.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hear things are pretty sweet and I know a lot of guys that make fun of them, but I think they're really tasty! I would definitely pick it over a beer. I like the different flavors and would recommend to people like me who don't love beer.
Bernice B.
Long Beach , CA
This case is the go for beginners. Those who graduated from drinking 40's (40oz. beer cans) disappointing to those who have been drinking the "real" drinks. Compare it to Mikes Hard Lemonade. Recommend to the kindergarteners of alcohol.
Afton H.
El Paso, TX
Absolutely love Smirnoff it doesn't taste like your drinking but at the same time you get the buzz you like. I wouldn't really say you could compare it to other fruity type drinks but it does taste great and it's very affordable.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
This sounds good and seem like they'll get you a bit tipsy but I find them to be way too sweet and expensive for the taste. I will probably never buy this again and I don't recommend it to my friends unless you want to headache.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is great it’s so tasty during the summer and it’s very subtle light and crisp. I love buying this for cookouts and boat rides. I was more than impressed with the quality. It’s great if you’re not trying to get really wasted
Kayla E.
I buy Smirnoff most often as a vodka purchase. I was intrigued by the flavor and it was incredibly smooth and tasty! Perfectly refreshing on a summer night! Purchased from Meijer. Same price at WalmaRt so prices are reasonable.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?