BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Hard Cider

Smirnff prem 6pk bluebrry & lmnade

Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
This sounds good and seem like they'll get you a bit tipsy but I find them to be way too sweet and expensive for the taste. I will probably never buy this again and I don't recommend it to my friends unless you want to headache.
Stephanie W.
chadron
This stuff takes me back to my early years of drinking. Gives you a real nice stomach ache if you try to chug it but if you have self control and can just sip on it it’s a great flavor and a decent value so you don’t feel quite so trashy at that local garage party.
Sarah M.
Creve Coeur, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite Smirnoff product. I drank these a lot in college as they are an easy drink. They do contain a lot of sugar, so you have to be prepared for that, but it is a good drink to get you a little buzzed while having a casual night with friends.
Randal M.
Nevada, MO
First few drinks were full of flavor however, it looses its flavor and I believed it to get worse the more I drank. I actually gave over half of the 6 pack to a neighbor as no one else in the house was willing to drink them.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yuuuuuuuum is a great word for these the price and packaging are on point! I recommend you make a purchase of your own and I promise you will love these, you won’t be disappointed at all. I will be buying more in the future
Miranda G.
They flavor is awesome, taste great on its own and better mixed with something else. This is the only product I’ve had with this flavor. Definitely delicious. I would recommend this to anyone. Definitely would buy again.
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
The blueberry lemonade is one of the best pre-mixed drinks on the market! Nothing compares to the taste of summer in the bottle. The price is more than fair, and will quench your thirst throughout hot days. Repeat purchases made in our house again and again.
Courtney A.
Cambridge, OH
Decent bottled malt becerage purchased from Walnart this summer. I did enjoy the light summery taste but I definitely wouldnt purchase it again, I do love the smirnoff malt beverages this just happened to not be my favorite. My room mate however loved them.
Felicia B.
Love to have these on hand in the fridge to go along with a meal or just a quick mid week drink at the end of the night … very good flavor and doesn’t disappoint on strength ! A little on the sweet side but very tasty !
Songhee L.
Flushing
Love blueberries, love lemonade, so i love this!!!! I loved how t tasted and it got me up there very quick. Would definitely buy again :) This is HARD LIQUOR guys !! but otherwise this was so good and it was definitely a good price. Overall, I'm satisfied!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Sheryl W.
Salt Lake City
Does the drink have a more blueberry taste over the lemon flavor mixed with it?