BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Maida S.
Maida S.
Skokie, IL
Happy Hour Expert
I really enjoy this flavor. This drink is not strong ( at least in my experience lol). I would recommend this product for little get together with friends.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
Great for summer bbqs as where I tried it. Affordable. One drink was okay for me and I would recommend this to others but I would pass on bring it home
Erica B.
Erica B.
Barboursville
Tastes like I should already be drunk if I'm drinking this.. this is like my pace maker drink. I'm not starting on it but I'm probably ending on it.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Youngwood, PA
This is so easy and light and refreshing for a summer day relaxing with friends next to the bon fire! Still strong enough to get you quite buzzed so beware as they go down veryyyyy easy!! A++++
Hope P.
Hope P.
Chiefland, FL
These are a 50/50 if you want a taste of liquor but do not want to do the drive to liquor store, these are at most gas stations/grocery stores. Easy and conventional​.
Kasee A.
Kasee A.
Happy Hour Expert
These babies are so refreshing! Very summer appropriate drink! Only down fall is there is a lot of sugar in them so you can't drink a lot!
April R.
April R.
brooklyn, NY
I love this!!! I get this all the time when I have friends over. They're so tasty and convenient! They're also the perfect amount of liquor to enjoy and feel nice at the same time
Marie O.
Marie O.
Covington, LA
Tastes so good you forget you're drinking alcohol! Would be happier if it was less sugary but that is to be expected with alcopops. Great flavor, would definitely purchase again.
Penelope g.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Smirnoff has the best beers. All the flavors are awesome, nice price and taste so good. If you're into fruity ciders, this is perfect
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
These are sweet, fun, and fruity much like the other Smirnoff cooler drinks. I will say that they go down smooth but aren't too weak.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??