BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Fuđź’‹ T.
Key West, FL
YUM YUM YUM! The combination of the fruitiness of the blueberries along with the lemonade is so refreshing! These are great to bring along on the boat or pool side when you want something to quench your thirst and give you a buzz while doing it. Perfect summer drink!
Tera M.
Centerville, GA
I love the Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade! These are so refreshing, especially in the summer time. I found them to be delicious and stand out from the average cooler drink. I am a repeat consumer and I will recommend these to my friends as well as purchase again.
Libby M.
Cabot
Lets just say I love most Smirnoff products. The blueberry and lemonade coolers are AWESOME and by far my favorite. You can pick them up at liquor stores or gas stations along with may other flavors. Do yourself a favor and try a couple. You will not be disappointed.
Cara R.
Northridge
Can I just start by saying, Yum! This premixed alcoholic beverage is super refreshing and delicious. I would definitely buy it again, and it's always a hit at parties. Do yourself a favor. Go to Total Wine, pick up a six pack, stick them in the ice and enjoy.
Danaka T.
 Smirnoff Ice Blueberry & Lemonade is a very refreshing drink. This is one of my favorite summertime drinks! It’s sweet, the perfect blend of blueberry and lemonade flavor and a must on a hot summer day! I would recommend this drink to all of my friends and family!
Emily R.
Melrose, MN
One of my favorite already mixed drink. Very refreshing on a hot summer day. I bought it at the local liquor store. I thought that it was very affordable. I thought it was very delicious. I would recommend this drink to many of my friends and would drink it again.
Evelyn B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
A good taste for the value and can be purchased virtually anywhere. I would say for 7 bucks for a 6 pack, not a bad value or option. Great for barbeques and friendly get togethers or a game night. Also another great option is for tailgating. Would purchase again.
Kelly W.
Guilford , MO
Very delicious!! Makes a great summer drink. I like to take it to the lake or drink it by the pool Very affordable not pricey at all. I found it at my local Hy-Vee and decided to give it a try when it was onsale one day! I would definitely recommend this drink!
Sara B.
Oakridge
I freaking LOVE blueberry lemonade Smirnoff! I don't even have words for how delicious it is. I'm excited to buy more. Very affordable without having to spend alot. Way better then a lot of similar products. I would recommend to everyone who drinks at all ever!
Marissa D.
worcester
These are one of my go-to drinks when I’m not trying to get too drunk! Perfect amount of alcoholic kick with something to keep the edge off...although the sugar content can lead to a headache. Can be pricey depending on where you find them but can be worth it.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?