BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?5 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Sara B.
Oakridge
I freaking LOVE blueberry lemonade Smirnoff! I don't even have words for how delicious it is. I'm excited to buy more. Very affordable without having to spend alot. Way better then a lot of similar products. I would recommend to everyone who drinks at all ever!
Christi H.
Naples
I am in love with the taste of this. I bought this at my local supermarket. I was walking down the aisle looking for something new and the flavor caught my eye. They are adorable, and the packaging had a great look. I will definitely buy again! Very satisfied!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Wow this two flavors together it has to be amazing I haven't bought it yet, but will have a party and will have it I'm a corset time buyer and looking forward to try it! Loves very refreshing with the lemonade and I see myself completely satisfied once I try it
April S.
Tampa
I love these pre-mixed Smirnoff drinks. They are for quick and easy drinks when you don't want to make your own. Going to the beach? Stop by the store grab some of these and you're done. Quick, easy fun time. They are pretty inexpensive for the little 6 packs.
Nola D.
Dallas, TX
Brought these to a friend's gathering and ended up at the store buying another case.  They were tasty but had a bit more sugar than I'd like.  It's been years since I had one of these Smirnoff drinks but this flavor was definitely worth the splurge.
Marissa D.
worcester
These are one of my go-to drinks when I’m not trying to get too drunk! Perfect amount of alcoholic kick with something to keep the edge off...although the sugar content can lead to a headache. Can be pricey depending on where you find them but can be worth it.
jamie j.
Leo
i had this with my mom on the forth of july this year. delicious! though it didnt taste like i thought, it was very fruity none the less. i enjoyed the tangy flavor for the summer. even my mom liked it And shes pretty picky. i have recommended this to friends
Becky V.
Southington, CT
For someone who doesn't like beer these are an excellent alternative. They are affordable and taste just like lemonade. I like that they are sweet but not too much so. They're delicious and easy to drink when nice and cold. I would definitely purchase again
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
These taste excellent! I love them on a hot summer day! I prefer these over other types of coolers. Who doesn’t like lemonade on a hot day!? Not disappointed at all. I’ve bought this on multiple occasions. Very satisfied.  Go get some! You won’t regret it!
Al L.
These taste good but I wish they had more alcohol in them. That’s probably why they taste so good. But they’re great for a chill day when you want a little buzz but not too much. They’re about as good as other wine coolers I’ve tried. I would buy again.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?