BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Halie D.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE! I love Smirnoff ice I pick up a pack for every occasion and always have a pack in the fridge! The blueberry lemonade and watermelon mimosa ones are the 2 best ones! I prefer these over any hard liquor, they are just perfect, delicious and so refreshing!
Becky S.
Depew, NY
This was super good! I usually drink the original lemon Smirnoff. I bought this product at the local Wegmans and it was about $10 for a 6 pack. I personally like the original flavor better but I have had friends say the opposite. It really depends on what you’re looking for.
Alejandra A.
North Hills
Great ready-to-go drinks for bbqs and reunions with your friends. They are the right amount of alcohol and lemonade. On my list for when I go to a party and I want something not too strong. Great price for a great pre-made drink. This is a product that I purchase all the time
Jenni N.
Edwardsville , IL
Oh my gosh. This stuff is amazing. They're confident and tatse delicious. I love blueberry. The glass bottles keep it super cold and I love my drinks freezing! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone, even the boys. I have had my husband try them and even he likes them!
Jacquilyn M.
New London
This is so very very good!!! Love the blueberry with lemonade! It is both citrusy and sweet! I have and so recommend this to anyone who like either lemonade or blueberry!! Compared to others there is no gross "alcohol taste" This would be a perfect drink for any occasion!
Traci S.
Mooresville, IN
These were my absolute favorite wine coolers in college. They are perfect on a hot day and for when you want a drink but not to be drunk. The flavor is delicious and you can't tell that there is alcohol in it. I would highly reccomend these to all that enjoy Smirnoff ice.
Suzanne K.
It is great that they are pre made and packaged to easily fit in the fridge or a cooler, however the taste it just too sweet for me and acidic. The blueberry adds a nice touch to the lemonade but the lemonade flavor takes over and causes me to be able to only have 1 or 2.
Meghan N.
I have only tasted this mix one time and it was disappointing, from the fake taste of the blueberry to it just not going down that smooth for me. My suggestion would be to either substitute the blueberry flavor or remove it alltogether.  This is a sure way to have a hangover if too many of these are consumed.
Ariel M.
Palm Bay, FL
I have never had these, not have I even seen them! But if I ever do, I know for a fact that I'll live them! Blueberry lemonade is my favorite drink to make with blueberry Vodka and since it's premixed, that makes it better! I'll give this 5 stars without even trying it!
Sophia R.
I love all the Smirnoff Ice & specialty drink flavors! They make it enjoyable to "have a beer" for those who don't like the general hops taste of beers, or even just to switch things up with different flavors. I love that they come out with new flavors once in a while.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?