BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Zoe V.
Zoe V.
marana
I did really enjoy this mixture but it was a bit too sweet for me my stomach did not settle very well after just one of these. It was still good but I don’t think I would buy these for myself
Corah H.
Corah H.
Denver, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I was so impressed by these! Normally I hate premixed options but this one really surprised me. I tried this with suggestion from a friend and now it's one of my favorites. So cool and refreshing. Prefect summer drink.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Happy Hour Expert
These are the PERFECT summertime drink by the pool or at the beach! The taste is so good and smooth. I love the perfect balance of Blueberry and Lemonade flavors in these drinks. I love them!
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
Happy Hour Expert
I like the Sminorff coolers, they usually have a refreshing and smooth taste and they aren't strong. They don't leave a nasty taste and they are enjoyable. This flavor is very good as well.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
This kind has been my favorite! Such a good flavor especially in the summer time but honestly I have a hard time finding it anywhere. Out of all the flavors I would choose this kind hands down! I would totally buy again
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Dundalk, MD
I absolutely love these for hot summer days when I can just relax and not give a care about life. Just let the sweat roll right by you while drinking a personal Smirnoff drink. I have always loved the little bottles
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Dalton, GA
Not to strong just right for when your having a little get-together with the family and you don't want to get to wild this is the drink it's good in flavor and it satisfies your thirst.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Clinton
Great choice for a BBQ or something like that. In college we always bought them to "ice people," which was always entertaining! great flavor, extremely reasonable, can't really go wrong with it! I would recommend
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Kettering, OH
Weak drink but good for someone that doesn't drink a lot and just wants a leisurely drink. Reminds me of my high school days with Smirnoff Ice. Personally wouldn't buy again.
Mercedes V.
Mercedes V.
This is a nice summer drink keeps you cool it's delicious! If you dont like beer i would most definitely drink this im a repeat consumer ive bought it a food for less yes!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??