BY SMIRNOFF #3 in Cocktail Mixes

• "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Courtney M.
Riverside
Perfect for a night out by the fire or some late night camping!!! Easy to carry with and doesn’t take up space. Plus side it is affordable and you do not wake up with a hangover the next morning. This is a drink you buy for low key nights between you and a couple personals ❤️
Becky S.
Depew, NY
This was super good! I usually drink the original lemon Smirnoff. I bought this product at the local Wegmans and it was about $10 for a 6 pack. I personally like the original flavor better but I have had friends say the opposite. It really depends on what you’re looking for.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
Oh my gosh. This stuff is amazing. They're confident and tatse delicious. I love blueberry. The glass bottles keep it super cold and I love my drinks freezing! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone, even the boys. I have had my husband try them and even he likes them!
Suzanne K.
It is great that they are pre made and packaged to easily fit in the fridge or a cooler, however the taste it just too sweet for me and acidic. The blueberry adds a nice touch to the lemonade but the lemonade flavor takes over and causes me to be able to only have 1 or 2.
Jacquilyn M.
New London
This is so very very good!!! Love the blueberry with lemonade! It is both citrusy and sweet! I have and so recommend this to anyone who like either lemonade or blueberry!! Compared to others there is no gross "alcohol taste" This would be a perfect drink for any occasion!
Ariel M.
Palm Bay, FL
I have never had these, not have I even seen them! But if I ever do, I know for a fact that I'll live them! Blueberry lemonade is my favorite drink to make with blueberry Vodka and since it's premixed, that makes it better! I'll give this 5 stars without even trying it!
Jenna F.
San Antonio
These are actually my favorite type of Smirnoff drinks. They taste very fruity and can get you in trouble quick because you cannot really taste the alcohol in there, like you can in other drinks. Would recommend for a day by the pool or a BBQ. Really enjoy these.
Libby M.
Cabot, AR
Lets just say I love most Smirnoff products. The blueberry and lemonade coolers are AWESOME and by far my favorite. You can pick them up at liquor stores or gas stations along with may other flavors. Do yourself a favor and try a couple. You will not be disappointed.
Tera M.
Centerville, GA
I love the Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade! These are so refreshing, especially in the summer time. I found them to be delicious and stand out from the average cooler drink. I am a repeat consumer and I will recommend these to my friends as well as purchase again.
Cara R.
Northridge
Can I just start by saying, Yum! This premixed alcoholic beverage is super refreshing and delicious. I would definitely buy it again, and it's always a hit at parties. Do yourself a favor. Go to Total Wine, pick up a six pack, stick them in the ice and enjoy.
Jessica C.
Is it overly sweet?
Shari Y.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What is your favorite flavor smirnoff?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Are these overly sweet and/or acidic?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
I hear different things about this drink. Is it more tangy because of the lemonade or is it more sweet because of the blueberries?
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?