BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?5 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Suzanne K.
It is great that they are pre made and packaged to easily fit in the fridge or a cooler, however the taste it just too sweet for me and acidic. The blueberry adds a nice touch to the lemonade but the lemonade flavor takes over and causes me to be able to only have 1 or 2.
Ariel M.
Palm Bay, FL
I have never had these, not have I even seen them! But if I ever do, I know for a fact that I'll live them! Blueberry lemonade is my favorite drink to make with blueberry Vodka and since it's premixed, that makes it better! I'll give this 5 stars without even trying it!
Jenna F.
San Antonio
These are actually my favorite type of Smirnoff drinks. They taste very fruity and can get you in trouble quick because you cannot really taste the alcohol in there, like you can in other drinks. Would recommend for a day by the pool or a BBQ. Really enjoy these.
Libby M.
Cabot, AR
Lets just say I love most Smirnoff products. The blueberry and lemonade coolers are AWESOME and by far my favorite. You can pick them up at liquor stores or gas stations along with may other flavors. Do yourself a favor and try a couple. You will not be disappointed.
Tera M.
centerville, GA
I love the Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade! These are so refreshing, especially in the summer time. I found them to be delicious and stand out from the average cooler drink. I am a repeat consumer and I will recommend these to my friends as well as purchase again.
Emily R.
Melrose, MN
One of my favorite already mixed drink. Very refreshing on a hot summer day. I bought it at the local liquor store. I thought that it was very affordable. I thought it was very delicious. I would recommend this drink to many of my friends and would drink it again.
Cara R.
Northridge
Can I just start by saying, Yum! This premixed alcoholic beverage is super refreshing and delicious. I would definitely buy it again, and it's always a hit at parties. Do yourself a favor. Go to Total Wine, pick up a six pack, stick them in the ice and enjoy.
Danaka T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
 Smirnoff Ice Blueberry & Lemonade is a very refreshing drink. This is one of my favorite summertime drinks! It’s sweet, the perfect blend of blueberry and lemonade flavor and a must on a hot summer day! I would recommend this drink to all of my friends and family!
Evelyn B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
A good taste for the value and can be purchased virtually anywhere. I would say for 7 bucks for a 6 pack, not a bad value or option. Great for barbeques and friendly get togethers or a game night. Also another great option is for tailgating. Would purchase again.
Sara B.
Oakridge
I freaking LOVE blueberry lemonade Smirnoff! I don't even have words for how delicious it is. I'm excited to buy more. Very affordable without having to spend alot. Way better then a lot of similar products. I would recommend to everyone who drinks at all ever!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?