BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Oh M.
Franklinville
I really do like lemonade and blueberries and I love the Smirnoff drinks so this was perfect. Smirnoff is my go to brand the flavor is better. I got this at Walmart or food Lion I think it was decently priced Most Smirnoff is. Overall I liked it but the lemonade was to strong for my taste
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
This ok. It's not great, but it isn't bad and I'd drink it again. I love regular blueberry lemonade so I had some pretty high hopes for the alcoholic version. They weren't met, the blueberry flavor doesn't come through very strong, but all in all its pretty good for an alcoholic lemonade.
Yeseli D.
Austin, TX
I drink a Smirnoff after a long day of dealing with my toddler and doing my daily chores. Being a stay at home is stressful but it's also so amazing and rewarding! But you know after your child goes to sleep you need time for yourself, so it's good to drink a Smirnoff put on some Netflix and relax.
Tiffany J.
Very delicious. Not a strong beverage at all. If you’re like me, who doesn’t like strong tasting beverages, this would be a great fit for you. It tastes just like blueberry lemenade. It’s also very sweet, therefore if you like sweet alcoholic beverages,  I would highly recommend this.
Kylie M.
I'm not a big mixed cooler beverage fan but these are so good. I haven't been able to find them recently on the stores, however, this used to be my drink of choice. The price point is not much different from other nice drinks and beers. They are so delicious, crisp, and refreshing.
Ashley R.
El Paso, TX
As far as the bottled 6 packs of Smirnoff's, this flavor has a bit more of a kick. They taste a bit stronger than the other 6 packs but its such a good flavor. I tried these years ago and still can't manage to find them again. The blueberry lemonade is great on ice with some fresh lemon juice mixed in also for a refreshing kick.
Freedom R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love these. The fiancé loves them. Smooth and delicious. Love them cold.  I buy these quite often and will continue to all the time. So many other great flavors and at a fair price. Wish there was more in a pack though. Other than that quantity per pack is the only issue I’ve had.
Briana S.
Savannah
No mixing needed! Great flavor and easy acess is just two of the great things about Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade. This grab and drink mix has an explosive flavor that doesnt leave a think film feeling in your mouth afterwards like some of the other brands tend to do.
Becky S.
Depew, NY
This was super good! I usually drink the original lemon Smirnoff. I bought this product at the local Wegmans and it was about $10 for a 6 pack. I personally like the original flavor better but I have had friends say the opposite. It really depends on what you’re looking for.
Alejandra A.
North Hills
Great ready-to-go drinks for bbqs and reunions with your friends. They are the right amount of alcohol and lemonade. On my list for when I go to a party and I want something not too strong. Great price for a great pre-made drink. This is a product that I purchase all the time
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?