BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Diana R.
Diana R.
This was kind of funky tasting. If you're big on fruity drinks this is a go, however if you are not into fruity things I would definitely not purchase it. I tried it from our local liquor store and I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
My sister's personal favorite. She loves all of their mixed drinks 6 packs. We are definitely repeat buyers of these. They are delicious. We find ours all over, grocery stores or liquor stores. We will buy these for every get together.
Trineka S.
Trineka S.
These are yummy delicious. I can drink a few without getting a headache from all the sugar. Not my favorite of the bunch but a nice alternative. I would buy again for small gatherings with friends. My favorite though is the raspberry.
summer s.
summer s.
Sanford, FL
I love any Smirnoff ice drinks but this is hands down the best one they have. Its inexpensive for a case. Absolutely delicious flavors easy to drink, they don't have a very strong alcohol taste. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
This sounds good and seem like they'll get you a bit tipsy but I find them to be way too sweet and expensive for the taste. I will probably never buy this again and I don't recommend it to my friends unless you want to headache.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I love these! They are my go-to summer drink. They are so refreshing with such a sweet and tart flavor. I purchase them at my local liquor store and I prefer it over other flavored alcoholic lemonades. I am always satisfied and will purchase again in the future.
Songhee L.
Songhee L.
Flushing
Love blueberries, love lemonade, so i love this!!!! I loved how t tasted and it got me up there very quick. Would definitely buy again :) This is HARD LIQUOR guys !! but otherwise this was so good and it was definitely a good price. Overall, I'm satisfied!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
I love theses things. Especially when you don't feel like mixing anything up. Just throw them in your cooler and you are ready to go. You can buy them from Walmart. Most definitely would buy again. They are delicious.
Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
This mixed drink is so good and will definitely go down smooth. I love how they are in bottles and make a flavor like lemonade and blueberry. This is my favorite by them because there is nothing like it on the market
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Happy Hour Expert
I wasn't a big fan of these. The blueberry taste in the drink was a bit off for me and wasn't very good. I'm a sucker for fruity "girly" drinks like this but will probably be sticking to others flavors from now on.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??