BY SMIRNOFF #3 in Cocktail Mixes

• "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Kayla E.
Happy Valley, OR
These drinks are DANGEROUS. Not only are they delicious and do they come in a variety of flavors, but they do not taste like alcohol at all. For a night out, there is not a better drink for before you leave. Smirnoff Ice are delicious and a very affordable beverage. I will most definitely be purchasing again.
Patricia J.
I do not enjoy the premixed bottles, I always think they have a weird taste to them. Purchased it from beverage center, picked this one because I love blueberry anything. It was ok but, not something I would choose on a regular basis, nice to bring somewhere for the portability and ease of already being made.
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the Blueberry and lemonade Smirnoff vodka! This is a little pricey but worth it for sure! This product is delicious and not disappointing at all. I'm a first time user since 5 days ago and i would recommend this to anyone who loves the flavor of blueberry and lemonade and loves Smirnoff.
Oh M.
Franklinville
I really do like lemonade and blueberries and I love the Smirnoff drinks so this was perfect. Smirnoff is my go to brand the flavor is better. I got this at Walmart or food Lion I think it was decently priced Most Smirnoff is. Overall I liked it but the lemonade was to strong for my taste
Ana R.
I love Smirnoff. It's easy but gives you that edge you're looking for when you just want to relax. It's pretty much like a hard lemonade and cones in so many great flavors. I've been drinking Smirnoff since I could legally purchase alcohol. It was one of my very first tastes of alcohol.
alpardee44 P.
Hastings
The Smirnoff Ice Blueberry and Lemonade has great flavor and is sold at a reasonable price compared to other malt beverages.  These drinks are not as highly carbonated as the typical original Smirnoff Ice, which was a plus for me because I do not prefer heavy carbonation.
Dylan A.
Lockport, IL
This drink is one of the best to have on a hot day in the back yard. It stands out from all of the other malt beverages because it has that Smirnoff logo on the side and it interests people as to what you're drinking. It is vaguely similar to a Mike's but tastes a little stronger.
Kylie M.
I'm not a big mixed cooler beverage fan but these are so good. I haven't been able to find them recently on the stores, however, this used to be my drink of choice. The price point is not much different from other nice drinks and beers. They are so delicious, crisp, and refreshing.
Ashley R.
El Paso, TX
As far as the bottled 6 packs of Smirnoff's, this flavor has a bit more of a kick. They taste a bit stronger than the other 6 packs but its such a good flavor. I tried these years ago and still can't manage to find them again. The blueberry lemonade is great on ice with some fresh lemon juice mixed in also for a refreshing kick.
Briana S.
Savannah
No mixing needed! Great flavor and easy acess is just two of the great things about Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade. This grab and drink mix has an explosive flavor that doesnt leave a think film feeling in your mouth afterwards like some of the other brands tend to do.
Jessica C.
Is it overly sweet?
Shari Y.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What is your favorite flavor smirnoff?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Are these overly sweet and/or acidic?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
I hear different things about this drink. Is it more tangy because of the lemonade or is it more sweet because of the blueberries?
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?