BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?5 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Rachelle C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this. I use to buy these all the time but i can't seem to find them at my local food markets, I don't like the super alcohol taste and this doesn't have that. If i could find them i would purchase them again. I would recommend these to people who doesn't like the strong taste of alcohol.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the Blueberry and lemonade Smirnoff vodka! This is a little pricey but worth it for sure! This product is delicious and not disappointing at all. I'm a first time user since 5 days ago and i would recommend this to anyone who loves the flavor of blueberry and lemonade and loves Smirnoff.
Oh M.
Franklinville
I really do like lemonade and blueberries and I love the Smirnoff drinks so this was perfect. Smirnoff is my go to brand the flavor is better. I got this at Walmart or food Lion I think it was decently priced Most Smirnoff is. Overall I liked it but the lemonade was to strong for my taste
Kylie M.
I'm not a big mixed cooler beverage fan but these are so good. I haven't been able to find them recently on the stores, however, this used to be my drink of choice. The price point is not much different from other nice drinks and beers. They are so delicious, crisp, and refreshing.
Ashley R.
El Paso, TX
As far as the bottled 6 packs of Smirnoff's, this flavor has a bit more of a kick. They taste a bit stronger than the other 6 packs but its such a good flavor. I tried these years ago and still can't manage to find them again. The blueberry lemonade is great on ice with some fresh lemon juice mixed in also for a refreshing kick.
Briana S.
Savannah
No mixing needed! Great flavor and easy acess is just two of the great things about Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade. This grab and drink mix has an explosive flavor that doesnt leave a think film feeling in your mouth afterwards like some of the other brands tend to do.
Becky S.
Depew, NY
This was super good! I usually drink the original lemon Smirnoff. I bought this product at the local Wegmans and it was about $10 for a 6 pack. I personally like the original flavor better but I have had friends say the opposite. It really depends on what you’re looking for.
Courtney M.
Riverside
Perfect for a night out by the fire or some late night camping!!! Easy to carry with and doesn’t take up space. Plus side it is affordable and you do not wake up with a hangover the next morning. This is a drink you buy for low key nights between you and a couple personals ❤️
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
Oh my gosh. This stuff is amazing. They're confident and tatse delicious. I love blueberry. The glass bottles keep it super cold and I love my drinks freezing! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone, even the boys. I have had my husband try them and even he likes them!
Jacquilyn M.
New London
This is so very very good!!! Love the blueberry with lemonade! It is both citrusy and sweet! I have and so recommend this to anyone who like either lemonade or blueberry!! Compared to others there is no gross "alcohol taste" This would be a perfect drink for any occasion!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?