BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Nola D.
Nola D.
Dallas
Brought these to a friend's gathering and ended up at the store buying another case.  They were tasty but had a bit more sugar than I'd like.  It's been years since I had one of these Smirnoff drinks but this flavor was definitely worth the splurge.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Amarillo, TX
These drinks are soooo good! They have a great flavor, not like some of the other mixed drinks that are a horrible flavor combination. Plus these ones get you buzzed without making you feel like you've drank too much. Definitely a good go-to drinks.
Ines G.
Ines G.
Smirnoff has done a great product of these beers. They taste really nice, it is my first time trying these beers and for a person who doesn't drink beer they were a good surprise. I don't think there are many beers out there that can offer that.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Loganville
This ok. It's not great, but it isn't bad and I'd drink it again. I love regular blueberry lemonade so I had some pretty high hopes for the alcoholic version. They weren't met, the blueberry flavor doesn't come through very strong, but all in all its pretty good for an alcoholic lemonade.
Selene R.
Selene R.
Gardena, CA
When i want to have a drink, but not a stong drink, i go for Smirnoff. It's a good drink for it's price. Smirnoff is the perfect drink when you want to sit back, relax and watch a movie. I really like the apple flavor. Definitely recommend it.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Fort Myers, FL
Happy Hour Expert
These are super amazing. They taste so good and go down easy without a nasty after taste. They are pretty affordable and cost the same as any other mixed drink. We by these for our parties and get togethers. Always satisfied with the product.
Diana R.
Diana R.
This was kind of funky tasting. If you're big on fruity drinks this is a go, however if you are not into fruity things I would definitely not purchase it. I tried it from our local liquor store and I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
My sister's personal favorite. She loves all of their mixed drinks 6 packs. We are definitely repeat buyers of these. They are delicious. We find ours all over, grocery stores or liquor stores. We will buy these for every get together.
Trineka S.
Trineka S.
These are yummy delicious. I can drink a few without getting a headache from all the sugar. Not my favorite of the bunch but a nice alternative. I would buy again for small gatherings with friends. My favorite though is the raspberry.
summer s.
summer s.
Sanford, FL
I love any Smirnoff ice drinks but this is hands down the best one they have. Its inexpensive for a case. Absolutely delicious flavors easy to drink, they don't have a very strong alcohol taste. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??