BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Xoe M.
Killeen, TX
Really good. Amazing for like days in the hot sun, out by a lake or something. Only isssue is the blueberry flavor is a little strong maybe like a blue rasberry lemondae would be way better.
Rachel T.
Denham Springs
These are delicious little drinks, perfect for those nights that you'd like a little taste but aren't looking for a big buzz. I bought them on a whim for a girls night in and definitely should have bought more than one pack because everyone loved them! I do recommend keeping them icy cold as that makes them even more delicious. Will definitely purchase again!
Kim L.
Marana, AZ
Smirnoff is one of the first drinks I ever had and even to this day it never gets old. They always have the best flavor combinations and I love trying new things. Smirnoff doesn't disappoint and always surprises me with new flavors all the time. Blueberry and lemonade is definitely one of my favorites, super crisp and refreshing!
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I am not a huge lemonade fan, but I think that this is a good compromise. Some lemonades are too sweet and some are too sour, but I think this is a good middle point. I am not so sure about the blueberry, though, so that's why I gave it a 3 star rating. I would think that someone who enjoyed lemonade would definitely like this.
Ashley B.
Greensboro, NC
The grocery stores and big box stores in my state don’t sell liquor. Smirnoff malts are definitely a go to when the ABC store is closed. I avoided malts for a while (maybe too much exposure when I was on a college kid’s budget?), but I’m so happy I gave it another chance! Fizzy and cold without being too overwhelming, but it does feel a bit heavy on the tummy.
Patricia J.
I do not enjoy the premixed bottles, I always think they have a weird taste to them. Purchased it from beverage center, picked this one because I love blueberry anything. It was ok but, not something I would choose on a regular basis, nice to bring somewhere for the portability and ease of already being made.
Katelyn E.
This mixed drink is so good and will definitely go down smooth. I love how they are in bottles and make a flavor like lemonade and blueberry. This is my favorite by them because there is nothing like it on the market
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I love the Blueberry and lemonade Smirnoff vodka! This is a little pricey but worth it for sure! This product is delicious and not disappointing at all. I'm a first time user since 5 days ago and i would recommend this to anyone who loves the flavor of blueberry and lemonade and loves Smirnoff.
Rachelle C.
Happy Hour Expert
I love this. I use to buy these all the time but i can't seem to find them at my local food markets, I don't like the super alcohol taste and this doesn't have that. If i could find them i would purchase them again. I would recommend these to people who doesn't like the strong taste of alcohol.
Anna H.
Philadelphia
Perfect for taking on the beach in the summer. Love the blueberry lemonade combo and these go down so easy and discreet from the cops patrolling the beach. While they are little pricey I think it’s worth it. Would recommend to others who want a sharp buzz but also want to have a good time.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??