BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Hard Cider

Smirnff prem 6pk bluebrry & lmnade

Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
Kylie M.
I'm not a big mixed cooler beverage fan but these are so good. I haven't been able to find them recently on the stores, however, this used to be my drink of choice. The price point is not much different from other nice drinks and beers. They are so delicious, crisp, and refreshing.
Ashley R.
El Paso, TX
As far as the bottled 6 packs of Smirnoff's, this flavor has a bit more of a kick. They taste a bit stronger than the other 6 packs but its such a good flavor. I tried these years ago and still can't manage to find them again. The blueberry lemonade is great on ice with some fresh lemon juice mixed in also for a refreshing kick.
Briana S.
No mixing needed! Great flavor and easy acess is just two of the great things about Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade. This grab and drink mix has an explosive flavor that doesnt leave a think film feeling in your mouth afterwards like some of the other brands tend to do.
Courtney M.
Perfect for a night out by the fire or some late night camping!!! Easy to carry with and doesn’t take up space. Plus side it is affordable and you do not wake up with a hangover the next morning. This is a drink you buy for low key nights between you and a couple personals ❤️
Becky S.
Depew, NY
This was super good! I usually drink the original lemon Smirnoff. I bought this product at the local Wegmans and it was about $10 for a 6 pack. I personally like the original flavor better but I have had friends say the opposite. It really depends on what you’re looking for.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
Oh my gosh. This stuff is amazing. They're confident and tatse delicious. I love blueberry. The glass bottles keep it super cold and I love my drinks freezing! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone, even the boys. I have had my husband try them and even he likes them!
Jacquilyn M.
New London
This is so very very good!!! Love the blueberry with lemonade! It is both citrusy and sweet! I have and so recommend this to anyone who like either lemonade or blueberry!! Compared to others there is no gross "alcohol taste" This would be a perfect drink for any occasion!
Suzanne K.
It is great that they are pre made and packaged to easily fit in the fridge or a cooler, however the taste it just too sweet for me and acidic. The blueberry adds a nice touch to the lemonade but the lemonade flavor takes over and causes me to be able to only have 1 or 2.
Ariel M.
Palm Bay, FL
I have never had these, not have I even seen them! But if I ever do, I know for a fact that I'll live them! Blueberry lemonade is my favorite drink to make with blueberry Vodka and since it's premixed, that makes it better! I'll give this 5 stars without even trying it!
Jenna F.
San Antonio
These are actually my favorite type of Smirnoff drinks. They taste very fruity and can get you in trouble quick because you cannot really taste the alcohol in there, like you can in other drinks. Would recommend for a day by the pool or a BBQ. Really enjoy these.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Sheryl W.
Salt Lake City
Does the drink have a more blueberry taste over the lemon flavor mixed with it?