BY SMIRNOFF #5 in Hard Cider

Smirnff prem 6pk bluebrry & lmnade

• "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Angela L.
Cincinnati
I always want to drink Smirnoff because they sound so good. I can drink no more than 2 of these because they always make my stomach hurt. But the flavor is wonderful. I purchase from Kroger. I'd probably say the affordable but could be a little cheaper.
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
Perfect for the beach or poolside if you're not trying to get fat off of beer and want a fruity flavor. It is available at all liquor stores for a cheap price and has a nice kick to it. I would recommend to any one who likes the fruiter sipping drinks.
Krystal B.
These are good if only looking to chill and have a couple drinks at home maybe with a couple friends. If I drink to many they give me heart burn but they taste amazing. Don't leave a aftertatse. I would purchase these again but probably not very often
Amber W.
My go to drink when I want a 'cold one' but don't want to get too tipsy. I love using as mixers. I wish they sold this stuff by the jug to consumers. A little high in sugar. I usually dilute it with club soda or flavored water and some fresh lemon or lime juice and wedges for garnish of course!
Amie K.
Oceanside
These are sooooo good! My husband and I went into our local Walmart that surprisingly sells alcohol and they didn’t have our usual cranberry ones so we bought these. We hardly ever go back to the cranberry ones! These are the perfect summer drink!
Riannon F.
Oceanside
Lemonade is delicious, but blueberry lemonade is my all time favorite! It brings back so many great memories as a child, and this drink is the perfect rendition of that to have as an adult, especially after a super intense week of being super busy!
Meghan R.
Columbia, SC
These are AMAZING! I don’t do a lot of malt beverages because of the carbonation but these are so good! I would highly recommend these to someone who doesn’t want to load up al of the bar supplies! Would be great for a tailgate or a BYOB situation!
Ines G.
Smirnoff has done a great product of these beers. They taste really nice, it is my first time trying these beers and for a person who doesn't drink beer they were a good surprise. I don't think there are many beers out there that can offer that.
Selene R.
Gardena, CA
When i want to have a drink, but not a stong drink, i go for Smirnoff. It's a good drink for it's price. Smirnoff is the perfect drink when you want to sit back, relax and watch a movie. I really like the apple flavor. Definitely recommend it.
Blake A.
LOVE! Aren't they adorable too?? I would recommend these for any event. I bought these at my local liquor store and they're pretty affordable! They're delicious and great for any occasion. They taste great on their own and i am very satisfied
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Sheryl W.
Salt Lake City
Does the drink have a more blueberry taste over the lemon flavor mixed with it?