BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Zoe V.
marana
I did really enjoy this mixture but it was a bit too sweet for me my stomach did not settle very well after just one of these. It was still good but I don’t think I would buy these for myself
Allison B.
Florence , AL
Happy Hour Expert
These are the PERFECT summertime drink by the pool or at the beach! The taste is so good and smooth. I love the perfect balance of Blueberry and Lemonade flavors in these drinks. I love them!
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
This kind has been my favorite! Such a good flavor especially in the summer time but honestly I have a hard time finding it anywhere. Out of all the flavors I would choose this kind hands down! I would totally buy again
Rose C.
This is very yummy! My favorite smirnoff! My favorite used to be grape until I tried this one! I haven't tried any others similar, but smirnof is the best so I know others won't compare.
Alexandra D.
Wexford
Light, crisp, and refreshing, these drinks are fizzy, and perfect for a warm summer day at the pool. I can find these at any local 6-pack shop. The flavor is perfect too, not too sweet.
Alisha B.
Lucasville , OH
These are so delicious! I love all the flavors. I usually drink these during the summer when I want to lay back in the pool or cooking out! They are affordable and a great buy! I am overall satisfied with this product!
Elizabeth W.
Dundalk, MD
I absolutely love these for hot summer days when I can just relax and not give a care about life. Just let the sweat roll right by you while drinking a personal Smirnoff drink. I have always loved the little bottles
Ruby M.
Dalton, GA
Not to strong just right for when your having a little get-together with the family and you don't want to get to wild this is the drink it's good in flavor and it satisfies your thirst.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product! It works really nicely and I'm very glad I bought it. It was easy to use and was nice to my skin tone. It was a good price for the quality of the product and I would totally love to buy this product again!
Katy R.
Shawnee
I always get tired of the same old drinks, so this is such a fun drink for summertime! Great by the pool or at our 4th of July celebrations! Definitely affordable and absolutely delicious!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??