BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Anna O.
Inkster
I lov d the Smirnoff lemon and blueberry bottled mixed drink. It had a wonderful flavor profile and came in very handy for when all I wanted to do was pop a top instead of having to mix my own drink
April S.
Asheboro, NC
My peers think I'm crazy for loving my "clear beers," but I love Smirnoff! I haven't tried any flavors of these beverages I haven't liked. The blueberry lemonade is refreshing and perfect for a warm day.
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, Pa
These are a must at our barbecues in the summer. They are great for the people who don't want very strong drinks but still want to indulge. To me they taste more like juice than alcohol but still nice to sip on. I recommend these if you're looking to have something sweet to sip on without having the effects of alcohol.
Melissa D.
It's a good beverage if you're not a big alcohol drinker . My mother buys these all the time and enjoys drinking them . They are not pricey at all and it's like drinking a soda although you do taste a little alcohol but not much
Corah H.
Robesonia, PA
I was so impressed by these! Normally I hate premixed options but this one really surprised me. I tried this with suggestion from a friend and now it's one of my favorites. So cool and refreshing. Prefect summer drink.
Angeleigh J.
These are perfect paired with a basic dinner. These have the perfect amount of alcohol in them that makes it 'acceptable' to drink during the work week. I love the blend of blueberry and lemonade. It's very light and refreshing!
Kayla s.
Seriously one of my favorite wine coolers to drink! Sadly sucks being limited edition but it’s so good. Taste more lemonade than blueberry mix. Price point is decent of course! Nice relaxing sugary drink.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
 I love these drinks. I love to have one of these ice cold on a hot summer day. I love these drinks because they don't taste like liquor. I feel like they are affordable and they taste very good
Zoe V.
marana
I did really enjoy this mixture but it was a bit too sweet for me my stomach did not settle very well after just one of these. It was still good but I don’t think I would buy these for myself
Kaitlin C.
Rochester
Love this for a light night of drinking or a barbecue! You can find these at pretty much any local beer supplier! I would highly recommend these a little pricey for what they are but still good! Over all a very nice drink!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?