BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Hannah k.
Hannah k.
Heath, OH
Yum! This drink is great for the beach or the lake. Even a good drink for a cook out!!
Tai J.
Tai J.
This Smirnoff has a great flavor and is really great for when it is hot outside. You cant get wasted off of it but it does allow you to have a nice drink and it is very affordable. I don't expect too much out of wine coolers etc. but this is yummy!!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Me encantaria probarlo ya que me gusta bastante esta marca, y poder opinar mas sobre este producto tiene una linda presentacion
Ayla W.
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
Happy Hour Expert
These are yummy nice pre-mixed drinks. Love blueberry and lemonade flavor so these ones are a nice summer time go-to.  They are a bit sweet though so I wouldn't normally drink more than  2 in one sitting. Would probably be even better mixed with some sparkling water as a spritzer too.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Markham
It's alright. I prefer mixed drinks alcohol with vodka instead or a caesers. It wasn't my taste, but I definitely prefer coolers to straight up alcohol. I don't what else to write. How was your day today? I probably won't buy it again, but if I friend offered then I would have a sip.
Nethania P.
Nethania P.
Happy Hour Expert
Yum yum yum!!! The flavor and price for these is great! If you are looking for a relaxing drink for boat ride on the lake, this is your drink! Highly recommend! Remember to refrigerate for best taste!
Allegra D.
Allegra D.
Brisbane
My favourite !!!!!!! They are not at all pricey and definitely my first choice to share a good moment with friends. The fruit flavor is awesome! everyone should try this
Glorihect Z.
Glorihect Z.
Miami
Es delicioso, delicado y exorbitante a la hora de beber. perfecto para beber acompañado con amigos y familiares para celebrar ocasiones especiales
Duglimar Y.
Duglimar Y.
Panama
Smirnof is one of the drinks were heavily for many years, it matches the variety of flavors always allows us to enjoy something new and different
Carveni V.
Carveni V.

Very good and lomejor is that it is not strong, I do not usually drink much alcohol but this particular drink I like and it is very nice
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??