BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?5 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Taylor B.
Orwell, OH
If I'm in a rush and need a quick drink to take to a party, this is my goto. I love that it tastes great and it's pretty affordable. I can buy it anywhere and have bought it anywhere from gas stations to grocery stores.
Tackesha T.
Federal Way, WA
Full of flavor...it kinda creeps up on you because it is not strong alcohol taste so will keep drinking then a few drinks later you are drunk...but really good drink
Angela C.
Medford, NY
Love Smirnoff products. Not to sugary that it makes you get an upset stomach but strong enough to make you feel a buzz! Love picking up a pack when we go camping!
Diamond H.
Tracy, CA
This was actually really good and I'm not typically a big fan of blueberry but the mix with lemonade was a perfect concoction and I would definitely buy it again
Brooke W.
Naples, FL
I always bring a 6 pack with me when I’m meeting up with the boys! Who knew how much they loved these things! My girl friends say they’re good but the boys go wild!
April R.
brooklyn, NY
I love this!!! I get this all the time when I have friends over. They're so tasty and convenient! They're also the perfect amount of liquor to enjoy and feel nice at the same time
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
These are so good especially on a hot summer day when you are outside hanging out with everyone and wanting to drink something refreshing not hard liquor. a perfect drink!
LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Though I dont like Smirnoff vodka I enjoyed their mixed Beverages an mixes. The mixes and 6pck viraties are always delicious and they have so many flavors that I just love and after one bottle I do get a slight Buzz even though there's only 5.9% alcohol I believe but it is nothing crazy so the buzzed feeling passes quickly. It is a nice relaxing premade drink that is nice to unwind with after a crazy work day.
Rachel T.
Denham Springs
These are delicious little drinks, perfect for those nights that you'd like a little taste but aren't looking for a big buzz. I bought them on a whim for a girls night in and definitely should have bought more than one pack because everyone loved them! I do recommend keeping them icy cold as that makes them even more delicious. Will definitely purchase again!
Katelyn E.
This mixed drink is so good and will definitely go down smooth. I love how they are in bottles and make a flavor like lemonade and blueberry. This is my favorite by them because there is nothing like it on the market
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?