BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I thought it would be too tangy because of the lemon flavor but it goes great with the blueberry flavor. I absolutely love these.!!
Wynette C.
Wynette C.
Philadelphia, MS
Very good!!! I typically do not like wine coolers but these have a unique flavor. It's kinda tart without the usual overly sweet taste of wine coolers
annie l.
annie l.
Happy Hour Expert
This sweet but not too sweet. It has like a hint of sweet and a pinch of alcohol taste. But it tastes great and is awesome for parties
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
The perfect "back porch sitting" drink. Great for the cost. Just make sure you buy enough, you can't drink just one.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I found this drink to be very refreshing. It's the right amount of sweet and sour. A perfect summer flavor!
Becky H.
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
I am a huge Smirnoff fan, however I didn't care that much for this particular flavor. Blueberry is great on lots of things but not for my drinks.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
It's a cool & refreshing drink for summer. I like this flavor, it def reminds me of summer time. It's pretty sweet though, so you can't have more than a couple.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite smirinof drink the blueberry lemonaide flavor is very yummie and delicious makes a good summer drink
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pretty good! I like Smirnoff in general because it is sweet enough to mask the alcohol flavor and they have a lot of flavors to choose from. This one wasn't my top pick, but it was pretty good.
Cristal L.
Cristal L.
I love Smirnoffs i have tasted this one and tasted sweet and just right i do like many other flavors this is my ideal drink when i hang with my girls not to strong but something to just enjoy the night.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??