BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Reyna ☮.
Miami , FL
This product is really tasty and such a refreshing drink. I have this when my girls come over and they really like this taste profile. I definitely would buy it again, it’s a definite should try flavor.
Meighan M.
Milford , CT
These mixed drinks are one of the greatest staples to keep in your fridge in the summer. Perfect for entertaining, great to bring to parties. The perfect summer alternative to a sangria or chilled rose.
Gigi S.
Elizabethtown
These are so great to have for a house party, bbq or just a girls night in. Not to strong, very delicious, and smooth. As a repeat consumer I would definitely keep these on hand. Definitely satisfied .
Melissa C.
These drinks are very cheap and the quality shows it. For me they have always been too sweet, but they can be be good just to drink when you're out on the lake or something relaxing and taking it easy.
Bri T.
Laporte, MN
Great for a first time drinker but very dangerous. Smirnoff Ice never really tastes like alcohol. Ive had many hangovers off of these because they’re affordable, taste good, and easy to lose count of.
Jennifer M.
These are really good to have a nice cold winding down drink of the day it’s a good flavor i am a repeat customer and will continue to use Smirnoff I bought these at Kroger price is also agreeable yes
Taylor P.
Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks and blueberry is one of my favorite fruits so with that being said this is definitely one of my favorite affordable beverages! I will absolutely be buying again!!
Laura H.
Rocky Face, GA
Not bad overall for a malt beer. It definitely hits the flavor of blueberry lemonade but I would like to have a had a stronger blueberry flavor to lemonade flavor. 6 pack price is pretty standard and you can find it at most retailers.
Emma L.
Ames, IA
I think this drink is nice and refreshing. It can be a little too sweet so I recommend not having to many in one sitting. The flavors taste natural and not artificial. Overall I would buy these again.
Anna O.
Inkster
I lov d the Smirnoff lemon and blueberry bottled mixed drink. It had a wonderful flavor profile and came in very handy for when all I wanted to do was pop a top instead of having to mix my own drink
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?