BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?5 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Christina L.
Southgate , MI
Yes baby!!! Talk to me!!! I love it! If you like sweet and flavorful, this is the drink for you! Gentleman, probably not your cup of tea, but try it, you might like it!
Looney B.
Merrick
any one there products are amazing  it goes down smooth and its great when its freezing you put it in the freezer and its nice ona hot day i bought it at a local liqueur place
Armando D.
These are so good. I keep a few of these in my fridge at all times. Very refreshing. They're also very cheap. Much better than having some boring beers in the fridge
✌❤💄 H.
Florence
These drinks are great if you like soda! I'm not much of a soda girl but the flavors are great! I wish I could drink them but the carbonation gives me a headache!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
One of my favorites. I love this stuff and it is about the only thing I drink. I love the taste of it if your looking for alcohol that’s not gross that’s the one.
Adrian W.
Saint Johnsville, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The perfect combination to help quench your thirst with a little kick. Very tasty. I was not disappointes in this product at all. I could not find anothet brand to compare this too. It is very affordable. I would defiantly recommend this to others.
Chelsea T.
Milwaukee
Delicious combo! Perfect way to cool down on those hot summer days and they are great on the go. And at a great price it's easy to fill up those coolers :)
Alicia W.
Philadelphia
This is the perfect drink for the summer loved them unfortunate for me I get heartburn after 3 so I try to stick with drinking it in moderation but very tasty!!.
alyssa t.
Long Beach
I'm a fan of the Smirnoff lemonades, I get them often for BBQs, they're light but have a little kick. Great drink if you're looking for something not too strong.
Melissa W.
Mustang, OK
this drink is light and refreshing without being overly sweet. The blueberry flavor isn't overpowering, and the crisp lemonade is just what you need to cool off in the summer.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?