BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Hard Cider

Smirnff prem 6pk bluebrry & lmnade

Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Though I dont like Smirnoff vodka I enjoyed their mixed Beverages an mixes. The mixes and 6pck viraties are always delicious and they have so many flavors that I just love and after one bottle I do get a slight Buzz even though there's only 5.9% alcohol I believe but it is nothing crazy so the buzzed feeling passes quickly. It is a nice relaxing premade drink that is nice to unwind with after a crazy work day.
Rachel T.
Denham Springs
These are delicious little drinks, perfect for those nights that you'd like a little taste but aren't looking for a big buzz. I bought them on a whim for a girls night in and definitely should have bought more than one pack because everyone loved them! I do recommend keeping them icy cold as that makes them even more delicious. Will definitely purchase again!
Katelyn E.
This mixed drink is so good and will definitely go down smooth. I love how they are in bottles and make a flavor like lemonade and blueberry. This is my favorite by them because there is nothing like it on the market
Rachelle C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this. I use to buy these all the time but i can't seem to find them at my local food markets, I don't like the super alcohol taste and this doesn't have that. If i could find them i would purchase them again. I would recommend these to people who doesn't like the strong taste of alcohol.
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
This ok. It's not great, but it isn't bad and I'd drink it again. I love regular blueberry lemonade so I had some pretty high hopes for the alcoholic version. They weren't met, the blueberry flavor doesn't come through very strong, but all in all its pretty good for an alcoholic lemonade.
Anna H.
Philadelphia
Perfect for taking on the beach in the summer. Love the blueberry lemonade combo and these go down so easy and discreet from the cops patrolling the beach. While they are little pricey I think it’s worth it. Would recommend to others who want a sharp buzz but also want to have a good time.
Yeseli D.
Austin, TX
I drink a Smirnoff after a long day of dealing with my toddler and doing my daily chores. Being a stay at home is stressful but it's also so amazing and rewarding! But you know after your child goes to sleep you need time for yourself, so it's good to drink a Smirnoff put on some Netflix and relax.
Tiffany J.
Very delicious. Not a strong beverage at all. If you’re like me, who doesn’t like strong tasting beverages, this would be a great fit for you. It tastes just like blueberry lemenade. It’s also very sweet, therefore if you like sweet alcoholic beverages,  I would highly recommend this.
Freedom R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love these. The fiancé loves them. Smooth and delicious. Love them cold.  I buy these quite often and will continue to all the time. So many other great flavors and at a fair price. Wish there was more in a pack though. Other than that quantity per pack is the only issue I’ve had.
Alejandra A.
North Hills
Great ready-to-go drinks for bbqs and reunions with your friends. They are the right amount of alcohol and lemonade. On my list for when I go to a party and I want something not too strong. Great price for a great pre-made drink. This is a product that I purchase all the time
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Sheryl W.
Salt Lake City
Does the drink have a more blueberry taste over the lemon flavor mixed with it?